freeman solisitor wanted

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

freeman solisitor wanted

Postby Worthless Little Eater » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Hi
Any advice on this please

I am looking for a freeman solicitor; and that is someone who represents someone in court in the capacity of a freeman. And what I mean by a freeman is a human being (and not a person) that lawfully (and not legally) dose not stand under any statute/ act of parliament/ admiral law/ law of the sea because they choice as Sovereign beings by there constitutional rights (magna carta treaty for the state of England and all other crown governed country) not to represent the corporative title they where given (there name or Mr/Mrs in upper case letters) when they where born in the form of a birth certificate

Have a look at this video, it is rayman Sinclair and someone ells with a hidden camera in court representing someone in count in the above means. I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)
https://youtu.be/zfwDjbZgLqI
Worthless Little Eater

Re: freeman solisitor wanted

Postby iamani » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Hi Worthless Little Eater,

Do you know, i get this feeling i may know you...?

Anyway, let's deal with your request:

Unfortunately i don't think there is any such thing as a 'freeman solicitor', in fact said term is an oxy-moron. Solicitors are not free in any sense of the word - they are both oath-bound and expensive. What you describe such as seems more akin to a personal champion/guardian, a knowledgeable, loyal and competent trustee. Unless that describes a member of your family, such trustees are few and far between and also not free.

Anyone who represents your person in court is bound to procedure and certain jurisdictions. That means they are unable to appeal to constitutional law on your behalf. Only you can do that.

Have you considered learning what you would need to know in order to manage such affairs yourself - to be your own champion, as it were? As long as you depend on others to do it for you, you will never achieve sovereignty. It is a long road, granted, and not all who go down it are suited - but it is the difference between autonomy and ignorant/hopeless servitude,

With regard to ray sinclair, i have no idea how you might find him. Sorry.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Worthless Little Eater » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 pm

iamani wrote:Hi Worthless Little Eater,
Do you know, i get this feeling i may know you...?

Hello Fellow sorian being of prison planet

You may have come across my question on two other law forums
http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=133019
https://legalbeagles.info/forums/forum/legal-forums/court-claims-and-issues/1509877-freeman-solisitor
I was not very welcome there as I suffered metal abuse from it
I do not see what their problem is! is it because I pay my taxes and I have to abide by the law so what makes you so special you do not have to!

iamani wrote: Solicitors are not free in any sense of the word

I was referring to legal aid that I may need say if I was arrested by to police or bound to appear in court

iamani wrote:they are both oath-bound and expensive. What you describe such as seems more akin to a personal champion/guardian, a knowledgeable, loyal and competent trustee.

So it they have taken an oath then they the person of MR UPP CASE LETTERS is bound to agree to statutory laws set out by her majesty's government (if you live in a crown governed state)
BUT I have had this argument with someone before and that solicitor who is representing me does not need to be the sovien being, they are representing me as a sovien being. Are they not in their right to request to see the magistrate’s allegiance of oath, are they not in their right to make claim that I do represent the person on the papers? I have seen a few youtube videos with Ryman Sinclair representing people in count and I wonder how he does it

iamani wrote:
Unless that describes a member of your family, such trustees are few and far between and also not free.
Do you think I could find anybody to represent my in count and claim legal aid
Worthless Little Eater

Postby Worthless Little Eater » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:06 pm

iamani wrote:Have you considered learning what you would need to know in order to manage such affairs yourself - to be your own champion, as it were?

There may not be enough time! There are things that I have been looking for and unable to find the answers like

1.The magna carta has constitutional rights set out in it like the freedom of movement, but I can not find reference to them
2a.What proof is there to say that all statutes and acts of parliament are a contract (2b.) and only apply if I use my given name of MR UPPER CASE LETTERS?
3.The magna carta document has a list of all 16 types of crime, where can I find reference to that
4. If I have used my given name as MR UPPER CASE LETTERS in one context then what is to say it does not apply in everything ells, what I mean is if you the rent a property or work for an organization under that name and title and you finish work and leave the building of leave the house then how do you claim sovrenty?
5. If I am stopped by the police and asked for my name address and DOB; what should I tell them?
6. Is there anywhere in the magna carta treaty that states a freeman is innocent until proven guilty
The best I could find was this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
Under the Justinian Codes and English common law, in criminal proceedings the accused is presumed innocent unless the prosecution presents a high level of evidence as described above. In civil proceedings (like breach of contract) the defendant is initially presumed correct unless the plaintiff presents a moderate level of evidence and thus switches the burden of proof to the defendant.

iamani wrote:With regard to ray sinclair, i have no idea how you might find him. Sorry.

He is a hard man to find and he has also gone under the name Beaver as well. But from the stories I have read on him oniline he sounds a bit of a con man. But who was the guy that represented Dr Harold Shipman? Did he not work in the same capacity? Giovanni Di Stefano springs to mind
Worthless Little Eater

Postby iamani » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:00 am

I.m.o. sovereignty, in 'freeman' context, is a state of mind achieved through information being converted to knowledge via experience and expressed through one's attitude and actions. Few gain it, as it takes time and effort and determination and courage. With that in mind you may wish to hold off on referring to yourself as sovereign  -  at least until you don't need a solicitor to deal with court issues. No offence meant.

Solicitors may be 'esquire', but they are never sovereign. Neither can they represent a sovereign-being. A sovereign would not engage one  -  at least, not directly.

Solicitors represent legal-fictions ie corporate bodies, like 'your' ALLCAPS and title. They do not represent sentient-flesh-entities like you and me. Their oath forbids them asking the questions that you or i might like asked, or for evidence of the judge's oath.

i've no idea how ray sinclair does it, nor am i familiar with any reputation he may or may not have. Sorry.

Re: representation and legal aid  -  as far as i know there's only the one choice... a solicitor.

Whether there is time or not, you won't realise sovereignty until you put the time in...

"  1.The magna carta has constitutional rights set out in it like the freedom of movement, but I can not find reference to them   "

Can't help you with that  -  i've only read parts of it myself...

"  2a.What proof is there to say that all statutes and acts of parliament are a contract  "

They are not contracts  -  they are terms for any breach of the agreement you made with the Crown corporation. You have never had a contract with anybody, ever.

"  (2b.) and only apply if I use my given name of MR UPPER CASE LETTERS?  "

Not strictly true  -  and with the ALLCAPS you only have to use it (sign for it) once to commit yourself forever; it also applies to your titled-name-in-english ie 'Mr Worthless Little Eater'.

"  3.The magna carta document has a list of all 16 types of crime, where can I find reference to that  "

Like i said, i'm not an expert but, erm... in the Magna Carta document...?

"  4. If I have used my given name as MR UPPER CASE LETTERS in one context then what is to say it does not apply in everything ells,..."

It does.

"  what I mean is if you the rent a property or work for an organization under that name and title and you finish work and leave the building of leave the house then how do you claim sovrenty?  "

Not quite sure what you mean, sorry.

"  5. If I am stopped by the police and asked for my name address and DOB; what should I tell them?  "

That depends on what you are doing and what you hope to achieve from the encounter. One would treat a traffic stop differently then a pavement-stop but if it were me i would first be sure to be filming in either case. You can have fun with a pavement encounter. Not so much with a traffic stop. Anyway, truth be known you don't have a name address and DOB...

"  6. Is there anywhere in the magna carta treaty that states a freeman is innocent until proven guilty  "

Probably. Possibly. Maybe. Someone's gonna have to read it, and i'm not yet inclined to, so...

"  The best I could find was this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
Under the Justinian Codes and English common law, in criminal proceedings the accused is presumed innocent unless the prosecution presents a high level of evidence as described above. In civil proceedings (like breach of contract) the defendant is initially presumed correct unless the plaintiff presents a moderate level of evidence and thus switches the burden of proof to the defendant.  "

Is that not good enough? There's probably other constitutional legislation stating the same. Just remember there are two jurisdictions for 'criminal'. Common-law and Admiralty. Just knowing the difference makes all the difference.

Helpful...? i hope so...

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Worthless Little Eater » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:28 pm

iamani wrote:Their oath forbids them asking the questions that you or i might like asked, or for evidence of the judge's oath.
2a.What proof is there to say that all statutes and acts of parliament are a contract "

They are not contracts - they are terms for any breach of the agreement you made with the Crown corporation

Do you have reference to this please

iamani wrote:" (2b.) and only apply if I use my given name of MR UPPER CASE LETTERS? "

Not strictly true - and with the ALLCAPS you only have to use it (sign for it) once to commit yourself forever; it also applies to your titled-name-in-english ie 'Mr Worthless Little Eater'.
4. If I have used my given name as MR UPPER CASE LETTERS in one context then what is to say it does not apply in everything ells,..."

It does.

" what I mean is if you the rent a property or work for an organization under that name and title and you finish work and leave the building of leave the house then how do you claim sovrenty? "

Not quite sure what you mean, sorry.

I dont get it! are you saying that if I used my corprotive name once (say at school) then I am bount to stand under it forever (in every context) hence eliminating the right to be a FMOTH
Worthless Little Eater

Postby iamani » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Yes, that's what i'm saying and it's not just me. What follows is my current opinion on the subject  -  it's not quite correct but is only intended as a rough guide.

First thing to keep in mind at all times is that it's all fiction  -  they can't attach anything to sentient-flesh-entities.

When your parents complete a 'birth registration' shortly after your earthly-arrival in the military facility that most call a 'hospital', they abandon half of your physical-being and sign it over to the Crown as salvage along with certain rights to the name they originally gave you. Using said rights the Crown creates an artificial person around that name  -  but not in plain English  -  and the entity's future obligations of debt are guaranteed by HM Treasury. This artificial person (and by extension it's operator) is subject to legislative acts and other rules. These acts and rules become law when you volunteer agreement by using the artificial person.

When you were 14-15yrs old you received notice of this legal entity's existence and you are offered the opportunity to serve the Crown. You (tacitly) accepted the offer by not questioning it.

When you opened a personal bank account for the first time you did so in the name of the legal-entity (ALLCAPS and 'Mr'), which means everything you put in it belongs to the Crown.

When you got a driving licence you again signed for the ALLCAPS. You did it again when you registered your car...

It goes on and on, deeper and deeper.

As regards the references you request, i don't really keep track anymore but if you go to 'liabilitymate' channel on YT in his playlist section you will find a real 'gem' that will bring you right up to speed.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby Worthless Little Eater » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:32 pm

iamani wrote:When you were 14-15yrs old you received notice of this legal entity's existence and you are offered the opportunity to serve the Crown. You (tacitly) accepted the offer by not questioning it.

When you opened a personal bank account for the first time you did so in the name of the legal-entity (ALLCAPS and 'Mr'), which means everything you put in it belongs to the Crown.

When you got a driving licence you again signed for the ALLCAPS. You did it again when you registered your car...

It goes on and on, deeper and deeper

But dose that mean i am legally bound into the system for the rest of my life hear!
Worthless Little Eater

Postby iamani » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:34 am

Well, that's up to you. Like i said - it's not an easy path, and not everyone is suited to it. How much does it matter to you...?

Did you ever watch the movie 'The Matrix'? If not then you really should, it's an excellent analogy for what's going on. 'They Live' by John Carpenter is another. Oh, and 'Dark City' too.

Turns out life is not what we thought it was.

Cheers!
iamani

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum