HOW to create a family trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

HOW to create a family trust

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Why

create a family trust?

I can see plenty of good examples of freemen and women, which is excellent, lately I have been thinking on a familly level free-families-on-the-land (free in all laws and services) a Foundation of Common Free Families, based on trusts

How many people are like me and have to consider the health and wellbeing of a great number of people besides 'themselves'? so I apply that kind of thinking to the freeman-on-the-land public common knowledge, with love. This kind of thinking only really possible because of the great work allready done by others.

If you can see what we are learning it is how to face the judge and hold our ground. By historical fact (incremental suppresion) we do not 'firstly' know - truly comprehend how to do it, it was 'forgotten'. This is not stopping people doing it, because like me they know that everytime someone goes up, they prepare the way for the next person. Eventually we have our square in the court and can stand on it, properly, honestly, hounourable standing insisting on verification....

My family need't understand law to appreciate having the debts dealt with, some of my family just dont 'get' law common or otherwise and dont want to, what I offer them through the trust is a legal and commercial sheild. Whose purpose is to buffer the commercial world for the benefit of the family as they wish.

The trust is part of that which is given in 'law' to create a beneficiant 'lawful, legal entity' for your natural family members.

Beneficiant 'legal entity???

'Yes they do exist!! especially if you author it yourself and a Trust is a mother. What we have seen a lot of is 'legal entites' set up for profit and domination, bluntly put, that is not the case here. Obviously don't take my word for it think it through.

HOW?

Make a trust DEED either verbally or prefered written and witness it with your own family, make copies, declare who the trustee is. The trust is private if you wish, essentially the trustee becomes liable to uphold the trust.

A trust is no more than a LAWFUL CONSTRUCT that treats you and your family as the nobles they truly are.

That is the wish of the trust.

In my view only a freeman can truly uphold this trust but I might be wrong... :thinks:

This type of trust (common familly trust), must have a creditor(s), a secured party. Who also must be litigant in person always. With a keen interest in Law.

You, the author fix the purpose, my family trust's purpose is to protect, support and mantain and uphold the rights of the heirs and beneficiaries for instance.

My personal definition of a trust is not in homage to any other definition how there are marked similarities. Its worth reading up on the basics.

The family trust is unique form of mixed live trust because part or all of its assured assets lie within in the ‘natural’ persons who are the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ in the mind and lives of the actual 'natural' people.

trusts directives:

Preservation and support of Family Heritage, Cultural Identity, Inalianable freedoms and joy for life.

Service to the common law principle: peace and goodwill on the land. Cause no loss.

Excellence in education and support of local community.

Freedom from commercial pressure.

The Trustee is responsible and fully obliged to ensure that the family trust is upheld as stated in particulars.

Non Negotiable Particulars:

The trust reserves the right to represent, preserve and maintain to uphold the Natural, Statutory, Family and Common law right(s) of the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ and the trustee shall always act as Litigant in Person on order to represent preserve and uphold the Natural, Statutory, Family and Common law right(s) of the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ according to the trust directives.

The trust reserves the right to represent ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ where consent is given. Where consent is not given for some reason, the trust reserves the right to determine the circumstances and judge accordingly.

The trust reserves the right to verify (through the actions of the trustee) ANY third party who lays ANY claim of ANY nature to ANY member of ‘the family’

A third party can represent a beneficiary if written consent is given by beneficiary, if written consent is not given (not verified) the trust reserves the right to determine the circumstances and judge accordingly.

Negotiable Particulars

All contracts are negotiable within terms and conditions, and subject to verification.

and so on...
Last edited by consumerpada on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Re: the power to create a family trust

Postby huntingross » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Are you going to do this, or you have already done it...?

Seems like a nifty idea...how does setting up a Trust do the things you hope it to do ? as opposed to just doing those things....does it infer something more than individual standing...?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am

huntingross wrote:Are you going to do this, or you have already done it...?

Seems like a nifty idea...how does setting up a Trust do the things you hope it to do ? as opposed to just doing those things....does it infer something more than individual standing...?

Hi yes the trust is set up as is common knowledge in my family.

The trust reserves rights, and is 'shored' to the trustee. What is does is helps when any external 'entity' has become involved with a trust beneficiary OR wishes to offer a service OR has laid a claim on any beneficiary.

So for a freeman/woman their status as 'trustee' is clear and their duties are clear. As in: to uphold the particulars of the trust.

I think there are valuable services on offer that can, will, and do befefit the family, trustee must ensure that taking up of a service does not conflict with the trust directives.

:hug:
consumerpada

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 am

CP I'm liking the sound of this trust matey - could ya point me to any more info on this subject, please? Specifically to the writing and completion of trusts, etc

If it can be shown that I have a duty to a trust, then I also have another lawful excuse, don't I? :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

Hi CP...I need to understand the practical application of this, is it a buffer between them and us....who ultimately controls it, statute or common law....if they make demand of the Trust is compliance required....Is it a lawful excuse as Baldy asks

Interesting post, am looking forward to how this pads out
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 am

Hi,

I know what you mean, well this is the question or should I say there are good questions to be answered, and dont forget that if a precedent is need then let it also be so.

Agreed, that it is a wrothy subject to expand properly. Today I will be going over some trust documents I already have from familly history. There seem to be three core elements to a trust. Intent being the first.

A trust is a lawful entity, and is under jurisdiction ( no more than a juristic 'person'), must stick to directives, and has a long history in Law, I think interms of how to write one there are templates or you can author your own from scratch making sure certains elements are present.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/trusts/index.htm
http://tribaltrustfoundation.org/ ( trusts are created to benefit culture/heritage etc..)
http://www.estatesortrusts.co.uk/creation-of-a-trust.html
http://www.diyestateplanning.com/revocable-living-trust.html

and there are a lot more sites with info......It is a whole subject in its self
consumerpada

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am

Thanks for those links, CP - I'll be giving them a good read through, see if I can come up with something myself.

If I can get a copyright on DNA, Fingerprints and Biometric data of my family, a trust in place, a NOUICOR and LR docs done and sent, I'll be happier. Oh! - nearly forgot the extortionate fee schedule for any infractions :clap:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 am

Excellent point BBD, to link DNA in to the trust esp' to define ID heirs and beneficiary just makes it more concrete. :8-):
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

So according to the trust act the trustee is answerable to the judge. This is where someone has made a claim against the trustee that the trust is not being fulfilled or similar. Point there is the trustee has status.

A trust can also the verbal and amoungst the familly not even on paper, then I think it is more like a common law trust, or say if it is signed by members of the familly. :shake:

theres a good overview here too http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2636&start=10
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

In my family trust the trustee must be a declared freeman-on-the-land because prior to being trustee I must not be bound to oblige any 'society or laws' that may conflict with the trust directives except in 'myself' be free to honour the trust. I am bound as trustee and 'free by consent' obliged and fully authorised to act for the familly trust in all matters.

(You, the author fix the purpose of your family trust, consult your own familes, my own familly trust's purpose is to protect, support and mantain and uphold the rights and freedoms of the heirs and beneficiaries and to acheive excellence in education.)

it HAS to have a trustee, a creditor, a secured party. Who also must be litigant in person always. No exception. No third party can or is authorised to represent the family trust. Except where signified by fact of signature of the trustee(s) but by aquiring any such agent the trustee is acting against the trust in principle.

The family trust is unique form of mixed live trust because part or all of its assured assets lie within in the ‘natural’ persons who are the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ to wit: in the minds and lives of the actual 'natural' people described herein. They are 'assured living breathing containers' of the assets of the trust.

Family trust:

Primary family trust directives ( what the trust will bestow):

Preservation and support of Family Heritage, Cultural Identity, Inalianable freedoms and joy for life.

Service to the common law principle: peace and goodwill on the land. Cause no loss.

Excellence in education and support of local community.

Freedom from commercial pressure and interference from commercial entities.

Non Negotiable Particulars:

The Trustee has accepted and is responsible and fully obliged to ensure that the family trust is upheld as stated in particulars.

The trust reserves the right to represent, preserve and maintain to uphold the Natural, Statutory, Family and Common law right(s) of the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ and the trustee shall always act as Litigant in Person on order to represent preserve and uphold the Natural, Statutory, Family and Common law right(s) of the ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ according to the trust directives.

The trust reserves the right to represent ‘heirs and beneficiaries’ where consent is given. Where consent is not given for some reason, the trust reserves the right to determine the circumstances and judge accordingly according to trust directives

The trust reserves the right to verify (through the actions of the trustee) ANY third party who lays ANY claim of ANY nature to ANY member of ‘the family’ that may conflict with the trust directives.

So long as there are heirs and beneficiaries the trust continues.

heirs and beneficiaries are future trustee(s)

A third party can represent a beneficiary if written consent is given by beneficiary, if written consent is not given (not verified) the trust reserves the right to determine the circumstances and judge according to trust directives.

The definitions herein are held within the family.

Negotiable Particulars

All contracts of service are negotiable within trust terms and conditions subject to the trustee.

.......................................................................................................................

Trustee/Founder/Author: family witness x 2

List of Heirs and or Beneficiaries (subject to agreed family knowledge):
consumerpada

Next

Return to Trusts