Trusts for Dummies

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Trusts for Dummies

Postby Farmerboy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi HS

Thanks for clarifying that. I was actualy answering the previous post by Nameless - further up the page.

Thanks all

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby kenb » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi all

Can anyone point me to the link for downloading Gilberts Trust pdf please?
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Farmerboy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am

You've been pm'd

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby nameless » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

There are two parts to this post

From Gilberts, page Vll, No. 149, 150

d. Disclaimer or resignation by trustee

(1) Disclaimer

A trust cannot be forced upon a designated trustee who has not previously accepted the trust or contracted in advance to do so. With some exceptions, a trustee cannot accept in part and disclaim in part.

So, if you don't know there is a trust, and you've signed what you thought was a contract, surely this is deception. We did not previously accept the trust because we didn't know it was one. (I wonder if you will say ignorance of the law is no excuse).

(2) Resignation

A trustee may not resign unless the trust terms give him the right to do so or all beneficiaries consent. A trustee must obtain a court order relieving him of his duties.

As soon as they construe you as a trustee in court, can you then demand a court order relieving the trustee of his duties?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Highspirit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

No you can't nameless, if they have construed you as Trustee in the court (which they do), then it has not been expressed which means that you cannot be the Trustee in an expressed sense, therefore you cannot resign. It is a secret trust/impled trust.

You have to either be told outright that you are the 'Trustee' or you express the Trust and move titles accordingly.

Hope that helps

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Many thanks for the replies to my postings.

I'm still looking for another way to deal with two utilities, which have gone beyond the three days now.

"If you read up to page 15, you will have the remedy you seek by then."

May I ask how many times you read up to page 15 before you had any light bulb moments? I certainly do not have your perception, and wonder how many times I will have to read and study the same pages over and over again until the remedy jumps out at me.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Imagine having a 250 carat diamond and using it as a paper weight.

same as:

using a trust to settle utility bills in the manner suggested.

imvho.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Highspirit » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Yes Kenny the Trust really is a Diamond and can come in very useful for a Utility Bill as well in so much as the Trust aspect can be expressed and titles appointed and the Trust left open so that all future utility liabilities can be met, now that is priceless :) imvho.

Nameless, seems to me you are not doing the listening of the cw audios. All your answers lay within Gilberts and cw's audios off the links posted above.

I will stress again, that I for one can see the remedies and I am on the very verge of trying a few out, but, I will never tell someone how to do it, they really must discover that for themselves.

Trust is not a template remedy for a quick bill and then knuckle on down back into the system until the next bill raises its head, NO WAY!!!

Trusts are the answer to break away completely free from the entire system as you know it and become Sovereign.

That is why me, and all the others I know who understand Trusts will not post templates for people to follow blindly hoping that it will get rid of their debt.

Trusts are far far deeper and should never be viewed as a quick-fix to a debt.

Anyone who thinks Trust is merely to get rid of a debt may as well continue in the system and visit the debt counsellors or citizens advice or beg and plead with their Creditor.

I would rather those people just blend back into the system and stay slaves.

Trusts IMHO are only for people who wish to use them seriously and with full research knowledge behind them to use them to remove themselves completely from the public and establish themselves in the 'Private' and know how to use private instruments to live.

To know that you have to make time to listen, read, learn and display your knowledge with others before you even dare to use the knowledge in practice.

The only aspect outside of Trusts I feel at the moment are OK, are Affidavits and Commercial Liens and maybe just maybe promissory notes.

Anyone who is serious about learning trusts and listening to Christian Walters and seeing how powerful these things are can always contact me for support but I will only ever direct you to where you can find the answers, I will never spoon-feed them.

I hope the message here is clear because those who want remedy I really think will find it in Trusts, as long as they are prepared to do the work.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm

so true.

it must be pointed out though
and can come in very useful for a Utility Bill as well in so much as the Trust aspect can be expressed and titles appointed and the Trust left open so that all future utility liabilities can be met
is trust theory and I have yet to verify that.

What I do know is that I would not advise anyone to try to settle an alleged debt in that manner. Why would you? all debt must be proven and agreeing to settle it is not an act of validation, it is not the role of the trust to redeem the debt of third parties. Debt that doesn't exist is the first place. Any talk of redemption admits liability, fair and square. Any talk of fiat debt does not belong. That is not the role of trust and I can make a pretty airtight case to labour the point.

do you know what I am getting at?

re/k

ps - utility bills should be settled by the UK LTD (and associated corporate bodies one way or the other.) It is Free to live on the Earth. It is right to intend give back what you take, so that there is some always for others.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Highspirit » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Kenny, this is where we must agree to disagree.

Using Trusts to 'eliminate' debt is not what is occuring. What is in fact happening is that tiltes of the trust are being moved to the advantage of the Grantor/Settlor. Money does not exist, it is all titles that are merely being moved.

Know Thyself
Highspirit

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts