Common Points of Trusts

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Common Points of Trusts

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu May 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Common Points of Trusts (as I see it, I did say as I see it, also how I have things set up currently)

Personally I think it is an afront that people can not be re-presented in court by friend or family (their own people). The law says that a person over the age of 18 must be re-presented by a lawyer/solicitor (or they can stand LIP) clearly in the current system the Law society have completely cornered the courts 'market', taken them over in the sense that you are forced to have of their members -re-present you. BY LAW. No....... i'm not big on the law society and i don't spend enough time slagging them off to be be very honest...that aside..for the moment at least...

one last bit...The law society can quite literally 'kiss my arse'.

The most 'legal' way to do that ( as in look after your own) is with a POA (power of attorney) I have also seen it done with a Trust ..I use both and if ever commerce has to come into it, I use the family business ( in public)... That's practically what a trust is to me in actual fact.

[*]The trust in private does not contract with third parties (corporate/govt. OR the corporate law society) and is subject to private agreement, therefore any particulars pertaining to the trust cannot be displayed in an open court or made public. A judge does not have the power to intervene in private agreements or to force any member of a trust to reveal particulars that pertain to the agreement. The family members remain party to trust and their welfare has been more than adequately provided for. The trust has lasting power of attorney.

[*]How does a trust in private trade? It doesn't - ever. It's only ever gifts. But what it does do, by same private agreement is own a limited company - family business (it's transmitting utility) All bills, invoices, supplier relationships are in that NAME and no other. (this is how I do it anyway)

[*]Ideally..you create an entity that does not make contracts, period. At least not in public, with strange men (and women) in suits. No compromise at all, none available or offered ever. It's private, and can quite easily and eloquently be implied and so not ignored.

[*]as a buffer to that un-yeilding fact (cos you have a family and things do need doing) you create and own a buffer ( the ltd company) for life's little absurdities we are so familiar with... like internet charges and the like.

Be creative, it's all fake, protect your family names be honourable but not naive.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Re: Common Points of Trusts

Postby no_ta » Thu May 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Can you explain a little more in detail about how you work this entity, does it represent you household? I would like to understand how it operates and if it is a limited company, how and what returns and accounts are produced for HMRC?
Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 am

no_ta wrote:the_common_law_reverend_kenny
Can you explain a little more in detail about how you work this entity, does it represent you household? I would like to understand how it operates and if it is a limited company, how and what returns and accounts are produced for HMRC?
Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

The family business is a private limited company. Run as a business. It is a business, because we all have to have a trade, of some kind, whether it's flower arranging or making surfboards. You must have a trade of sorts. Family members can also work for the business when needs be.

The trust re-presents members of the household it has power of attorney, the trust doesn't run around overturning windmills for the sake of saving lost souls from the beast of commerce it is only 'activated' when trouble looms and a member of the family is being distressed by a third party. It is defensive only.

I would like to understand how it operates
It will not operate the same in detail for everyone because we are a diverse bunch. You HAVE to develop your own style ( like bruce lee said we should... :wink: )
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:27 pm

The point of trusts is to remove the record of certain (let's say individuals) and replace the record with trust details. Every one within the trust conducts their business as normal with one major difference. They do not sign contracts or trade in any manor that personally identifies them. The trust makes the transaction ( on paper/ on record) This the first foothold.

Here's an example:. Samual and Sally Houseland have two cars their daughter Mary has one, that's three cars. All of the cars are registered in the family trust name with the trustee and the contact. As far as DVLA are concerned all the boxes are ticked. The trustee insures him/herself and the trust beneficiaries as drivers ( vis a vis fleet insurance). All boxes are ticked everyone is covered. NOTE: One person's name must be made public but that name once public can cover a multitude of situations.

The point of (public) trusts as far as 'we' are concerned is (seeing that we HAVE to do certain transactions) is to control what information is held in the public domain about our people/family/loved ones/children and more. The information is valuable and damaging in terms of jurisdiction.

But you have to be creative (not dogmatic) and see trusts as a major tool to reclaim personal records and re-write records on the public domain. The fact that your name is so readily available in the public domain( which is wholly owned) is a fundamental proof that you are infact a citizen of the United Kingdom (which is wholly owned) and as such as subject to it's legislation (which you don't write).

Trusts to 'us' are a jurisdictional line that is drawn so as to indicate on a fundamental level that we are within our own jurisdictional space and independent. Not dissimilar to a Declaration of Independence.

(nor is it an overnight thing or a quick fix or a silver bullet)

:sun:

Return to Trusts