C-A-P Equity and Trusts Workshop

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

C-A-P Equity and Trusts Workshop

Postby Nebu » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

Post Deleted...

Equitable Maxims:
- Equity will not suffer a wrong without a remedy
- Where there is equal equity, the law shall prevail
- He who seeks equity must do equity
- Equity looks to the intent rather than the form
- Equity imputes an intention to fulfil an obligation
- Equity will not permit statute or common law to be used as an engine for fraud
- A trust operates on the conscience of the legal owner of property.

--
Last edited by Nebu on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Re: C-A-P Equity and Trusts Workshop

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Since you have taken the time to post here. I would like to point out a maxim that many I know live by:

maxim: Who do you listen to?

Many people I come across seem to ask. "Pay me for information that is readily available." So I ask them

" By what provable authority can you ask me or other people to pay you for information that is readily available?" in other words what qualifies you to ask for payment?

or along the same grounds I ask them.. " Is this how you make your money, by selling information to people who it must be said have little chance of mastering this subject in such a short time"

~ So to what good use will this 10 x £600 = £6000 fiat be put to...will it become a donation towards to coming camp " the land is ours" which is funded by donation. Or are the fiat funds to be whisked away into some private fund??? ....nay...some private trust? :wink:

Then I can put it to you ( and or those), if you can use so many words to promote this/your 'workshop' then please do spend some words sharing with us...who you are? and what cause you support? also as mentioned what is done with this 'money' you are charging...or even share with the forum what cost you up against that justify your 'prices'?

Further more. Why cant this be done for free.? I know people are thinking it so why not just ask you directly methinks.
Yes this information has a value.
One love in advance.
Rek.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

p.s From the front page of fmotl.com

As with everything, be careful about being ripped off. Nothing on this site will ever have a price tag
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Oshun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Reverend Kenny, it would appear your postings hit the mark . . !

Bull's Eye, aye?

And for all those who would like to find out a little more about how to create your own family trust, here's a short ten minute film for your perusal. And it's for free . . .http://www.youtube.com/user/CitizenZTV

Namaste :wink:
Oshun

Return to Trusts