Despatches from the battlefront

Re: Despatches from the battlefront

Postby Karl:J » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Seems to me that the system is not fully educated, Judges may well know exactly what we are talking about but law clerks and maigistrates don't or if they do then they are ignoring their own code and using police to prisons to force their will anyway and if that is what is happening what now...???
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Farmer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm

A way must be found to attack their liability insurance.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Karl:J » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Farmer wrote:A way must be found to attack their liability insurance.

So now it seems to come back to UCC again.... hmmm.!!
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby Farmer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 pm

No. It is their personal liability insurance that allows them to be what they are. The object is to make them obey their own rules, if they don't, you end their career because they would be foolish to continue without it. This is being done in the US successfully, but is a harder nut to crack in the UK. Once this tool is available in some form, it's over for them.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby theshotgunhero » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 pm

I agree, unfortunately I don't think I got all the evidence required. But I may still have a case.
There has to be some weak links in the chain of command. Someone... whether magistrate, chief cons, or the officers that arrested me (maybe all!), CANNOT have been acting lawfully and without jeopardising there own/someone else's liability insurance.
That's right yeah? I need proof of things, warrants, court records... that' a start.
theshotgunhero

Previous

Return to Court jurisdiction only