The “Are you Mr S Strawman” question

The “Are you Mr S Strawman” question

Postby Farmer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 am

From what I have seen, responding the to question “Are you Mr S Strawman” appears to be more important than whether you enter the court in common law jurisdiction. So I have below some responses that may help that I have collected. I would welcome more ideas.

1. In the presents of God, do you have proof of claim that I am obligated to give you my name.

2. If I were to answer that question, would I not be confessing to being a legal fiction, and therefore be subject to your jurisdiction; and a legal liability that I did not enter here with today; and I choose to decline.

3. If I were to answer that, wouldn't I then be a confessed fiction required to plied to a corparate idle, a false idle such as this court of fiction?

4. Wouldn't I be condemning myself to spend eternity in hell for the crime of acknowledgement?

5. Excuse me Sir, are you asking me to repudiate my relationship with the lord?

6. Sir, are you asking me to pray to the court?

7. Excuse me, did I here you correctly. Did you just compel me to cast witness against myself?

8. Sir, if I were to answer that question would I not be confessing to being that legal fiction, corporate entity named on your paper? Yes or no for the record please. Is that the assumption that you will be taking?

9. Sir, are you compelling me to cast witness against myself, that I should confess to being the legal fiction entity on your paper?

10. For the record, I am standing here in the kingdom of natures God. Would you please establish for the record since you have chosen to enter my kingdom, where are you standing, and where does this so called court stand. Does this court stand in the kingdom of the Lord, or is it operating under some other lesser venue of law? For the record please. And if you don't answer, then we'll assume it is operating under a lesser venue, and you are now working under my commission.

11. I have no name Sir, names are for corporations, you may address me as John

12. Sir, upon your oath, is hearsay allowed in this court. I can only say to you that I am commonly called John of the Smith family.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: The “Are you Mr S Strawman” question

Postby Colin Grainger » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

The next time I am invited to appear in the magistrates court I am going to ask some questions, and make some statements of my own.

When asked "Are you Mr Colin Grainger?", I am going to say, "No sir, but I have him here in my pocket", at which point I will whip out my birth certficate. I will invite the mag to have all the discussions he or she needs to have with my BC.

I will also establish supremacy. I intend to point out that the court is a company, and that companies are manufactured by man. I will then share with them that I was manufactured by my creator which puts me 2nd in line. They are third.

After that we'll play the game as it unfolds.

Or I may just slide them a copy of my NOUICOR and see what happens.....

As it happens, I will be in court on the 29th July. My son has been cited for jury service*. I will run him to the local sheriffs court, and I am going to hang around and observe, if they let me.

* A policy man delivered the citation to my door. We have recently moved house and the letter from the court was delivered to our old house. When the policy man handed it over to my son I didn't notice that it had been opened already. The penny only dropped when Dibble left. I wrongly assumed opening other peoples mail was against the law. Apparently if you wear blue serge it is a-okay.
Colin Grainger

Postby Nebu » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 am

Here's another reply:

"if I answer any of your questions, does that mean i've entered into contracting with you?" "If so, then I decline your offer to contract, I do not require your services"
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby 1965freeman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:42 pm

These are all equally valid and defendable positions, BUT from my recent court experience I CAN GUARANTEE THAT you will simply be shouted down and rail-roaded, but PLEASE do try these in court.....
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby picha » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Would just replying 'sorry I cant answer that question' be just a good?
If I ever had to go to court I would like to use all that elaborate stuff but I doubt I would be able to.
picha

Postby jonboy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Court: "Are you Mr. S Strawman?"

Human: "No, I am me".

:sun:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Arten » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 am

No I am agent thereof. Simples

BTW I was lisetning to Vic Beck and he was talking about this here:

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/11/29/audio-vic-beck-money-matrix-losing-your-soul-sin-29-minutes-33-seconds-2-audio-reco

Its all good

Knowledge is Power!
Arten

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Court: "Are you Mr. S Strawman?"

Human: " I was that person and I can remedy all alleged charges"

speak the truth and the court will be for you.

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Return to Court jurisdiction only