Do you accept the Juristiction of the court?

Do you accept the Juristiction of the court?

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 am

Short answers/questions one liners in a nice clear booming voice, but the tip is use each one sparingly string the old boy(s) along the love it...they love a challange they are bored out their head most of the time.. :hug: ...insist, with due respect on your answers...theres not many times where proceedings have to stop for you to give your answers....those moments are the reals tear drops in the rain* :cry: , they are the minimal chance, inperceptable gaps in the beat so to speak.

The court is also messages and responses back and fore, at every juncture where a response is required I mean to call a halt but not through rude play acting but with common questions, the type of questions commonly availiable on this forum..

Am I free to speak, your honour? ---

I am here to speak on the matter before the court. --- yh

yh,Will the court hear me? ---

Does the Judge recognise that I am here? ---

yh, Am I recognised? ---

I have come here to establish the same ---yh

Here is my notice as sent. --- hand to the clerk

I have accounts for the matter. ---yh

I have accounts for the person in hand. --- yh

I am here to show a loss connected to that person --- yh

and more..

:ugeek:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Re: Do you accept the Juristiction of the court?

Postby Nebu » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 am

nice tip, thanks
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby consumerpada » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 am

It reminds me of a'scene' in wanted the movie..

He has to get his hand in a loom that is moving really fast, the only way he can do it is to 'see' everthing in slow motion. Literally by the moment!

These moments in court, are like that, it's a big machine and it rolls on regardless, right over you. IT is only the brave that dare halt proceedings with un expected question.

From this perspective you have to let proceedings get started :phew: - somehow, ..........once things are moving along - you establish yourself - to the court.

This is a dangerous approach, from a jurisdictional point of view, as you are attempting to step into the jurisdiction as a means to declare yourself and step out again.

:thinks:

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby vibratingenergy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

anybody been using these ?

I entered the court with my natural birth rights, as I wish said the man in a suit, the only thing I got asked was, do I want to apply for bail ? As I was scratching my chin :thinks: thinking of a response, man in suit said think about it over night on remand and well see you in the morning !!! I replied, for and on the record it is not my wish :8-): Following day the only thing I got asked was would 22nd of July be ok to return !!! I'm thinking of asking for a trail by jury :grin: there has been only one Victim...................me :giggle: the cctv will show this too the jury :shake: counter claim :thinks: obstructing uk boarder agents is the charge for just asking for a name :ouch: they have a process of there own so called laws (Acts of Parliament) they have too abide by, well......one would have thought :thinks: :love:
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy

Postby retlaw » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 am

"there has been only one Victim...................me"

good one,
retlaw

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

about october, i was captured on cctv crossing a railway line. i did not know it to be statutorily restricted until a voice from the cctv announced that police will be informed that i had crossed the line. this suggested to me that there may be some statutory restriction for crossing a railway line at a station.

there was no risk of harm loss or injury in my actions as the line could be seen for a very long distance both ways.

unperturbed by a cctv operator insinuating that it was a crime i had somehow committed, i carried on my journey from this station into town where i was met by two constables hastling me for my name and address. noticing they were armed, had backup with a reputation for violence, i gave my name and mailbox address to these two equal human beings wearing a uniform (to whom i explained the address of my residence)

after they took statement and attempted to charge me for a statute i had never known let alone accepted as law.

i declared on the statement that i did not understand the charges and that i was more offended than anyone claiming i had commited an offence.

the constables sent it to their states prosecution service who wrote to me declaring they intended to prosecute me if i didnt give them money.

their statute says they have to have notices visible in the areas where people are for it to be a crime. true to form if i had seen notices declaring it a crime i would have not done it in absense of anything countering that notice.

i replied to the prosecutor but it was already in the court system from the before they sent the letter.

the court made an order in my absence ordering that the prosecutor can assume i want to give them money for breaking a rule of heirs i wasnt aware of.

i phoned the court telling them i did not accept the prosecutors original assertion that i should give them money.

they took note of my call and asked me to write in. i dont want any business with them but i didnt want to offend them so i said i would. i havent sent anything to them and the prosecutor isnt taking any enforcement action.

if i apply to have the order set aside it neccessitates that i accept the jurisdiction of the court that gave the order on someone who claims i owe them money for breaking their rule they didnt tell me about.

some court branch is suposed to enfoce n havent so much as wrote a letter since i called.
Freeman Stephen

Postby idmolcom » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 am

You enter the court when called. You have not given up jurisdiction.

They ask your name (trick question) depending on your answer you
either hold or lose jurisdiction.

Take time to answer the question. If they ask you again say I am not
very educated in matters concerning the law. However I need a few
moments to sort out my thoughts. Shuffle some paper around look
busy.

ACT ! You are on centre stage.

Is that ok?

A long pregnant pause gets them nervous. The longer you take the
more nervous they get. The CPS will plead to the judge in order to
hurry you up; to make you lose your concentration. If the slug breaks
the silence, the game is over as far as you are concerned you have
already won.

At this point ask them to repeat the question. When he does, walk
over to the CPS slug look at him directly in the eye, and say the
following words very slowly and very clearly and above your normal
speaking voice. Say this "I am the President / Chairman and CEO
of the Corporation" quite close to the CPS slug.

Then step back, and watch him flee, after showing the judge his
open palms*. The judge is now left with the 800kg Gorilla, and he
sincerely does not wish to know.

As there is no prosecutor there is no case. Smile and ask the judge
if he has anything else to ask. Only do last bit if you have the
temerity to do it.

Otherwise just leave the court if there is no further objection.

QED, Game, Set and Match 3-0 to you. :8-): :grin:

* open palms means he does not wish to get his hands dirty.

Caveat Emptor:
I am not a lawyer nor do I give legal advice. The following has
been for your education and entertainment. Though I have used
this and have walked away the same may not be your situation.
idmolcom

Postby vibratingenergy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 am

I sent a counter claim to the court after listening to the bill thornton audios as recomended by Huntingross, with a copy of the notorized NoUIaCoR that I´d sent to Liz back in 2009, a few days before the court date I was informed by the court that the CPS had "Discontinued" the case :grin: .........................I havent discontinued the counter claim :clap:
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy

Return to Court jurisdiction only