How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm

I have made this transcript of part of a radio show by Sam Kennedy from August 2008. Although many in this forum do not appear to have much time for God or the Bible, to me its about as common as it gets if you wish to talk about common law. In the transcript below, you will see how someone in Canada used the fact that the Queen is the protector of the faith, to put the court into a position that to continue would have meant committing treason. This could also be used in the UK and is a line I am going to study. I cannot see how magistrate courts could ignore this and continue to pass judgement.

We had some fascinating Canadians, some very capable people as that system is slowly unraveling. There are a few things new in Canada. It’s amazing how it has been suppressed north of the border; and one brought me a story; this is a true story and I’m going to read you exactly what was said by a party that stood outside the Bar in a case where they were summoned in under a criminal matter, I won’t tell you the exact parameters, but lets just say it was like a zoning issue. And people go to court in both countries for zoning issues don’t they; people go to jail rather, for zoning issues don’t they. And here is what the party said, holding a Bible I might add: “Your honour, I come before this court”, that was a bad statement, could say ‘I’m visiting this building’ or ‘this body’, “with a prayer, and I pray that you will hear it through before all mighty God Jehovah as I say it through my advocate Jesus Christ. Your honour, let it be noted for and on the record that I Alan Jones am not a child of the province for I am a child of the creator almighty God Jehovah”. Let me interrupt a second, remember the simple message we read on the air: “I am absolute biological property of the creator”. What I failed to mention is that should be stated outside the Bar, not inside. And this party went on to say: “I am very capable by his authority of handling my own affairs and his being dominion over”, and it could be preserving the absolute right of privacy, whatever it is. “According to his will, as set forth in his holy words the Bible which is my faith and my belief”, that’s saying in a simple statement, “that my law is his word as written in the holy scriptures that I don’t see here today other than in my hand. Also, for and on the record, I pray its been noted that no opportunity has been provided to me for the discussion and the negotiation of the allegation put forth by the” and that would be the state of New York or whatever, “in their attempt to usurp my God given right of”, whatever they may be, “as written in holy scripture, in the King James Bible at”, you would say what chapter and verse, “which reads”, and you might read that particular verse that is applicable. Now, because this was a Canadian court, or at least this party was reading it in front of a Canadian court, at the mere mention of the name ‘King James’, the court recorder and the judge both abandoned the court room; right at that point. And this party went on speaking. And you can imagine why King James? Supposedly that court is a court of what? Her Majesty, and has to defer to her Majesty just like the courts in this country had advanced courts of the King long before we were a country. The king sent out notaries, the king sent out judges to take testimony. That situation still exists north of the border. Also, when this party said “for and on the record, I pray its been noted that no opportunity has been provided to me for the discussion and the negotiation of the allegation”, what the party was saying very cleverly was that ‘your Crown attorney went right to criminal charges, right passed civil, do not pass go, do not collect 200’; and that’s what they do all the time, they never give you an opportunity to civil remedy; they wish to move this into statutory equity under their civil law deciding it under the term criminal; and they can’t do that; everyone has to have a chance for administrative remedy, for civil remedy; ‘present the bill to me so I can pay it’. They don’t want to do that, why? Because it would expose the whole system as a fraud. This party went on to say very cleverly: “Upon my God given right to have”, whatever that right was, “I believe that Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, as protector of the faith, stands with me on this one”, and we can’t say that in the states, but I’d love to see some of my clever American friends rewrite this to an American version. ‘as protector of the faith, Queen Elizabeth II stands with me on this one’, wow, that puts the court in a terrible position. The charter and by the way, the Queen being the protector of the faith is ancient; talk about a maxim of law, there is no argument. The charter of rights and freedoms states that God is supreme. We have that same statement in America don’t we? We have it on dollar bills or an equivalent statement; we have it on buildings, we have it in other places. “I am heir and assigned to the covenant as Jehovah God the creator is supreme and has given me”, whatever that particular right is, “the”, whatever the institution is, the court, the state of, the province of, “will therefore be trying to force me and tempt me to sin against God by giving up that right of”, lets call it ‘privacy’ “and that being an attempt to make treason against Her Majesty, as she has been given the act and right of privacy as I have, and we have both been created equal in Gods eyes, and Her Majesty is the protector of the faith which is my faith, I pray your honour that you will not force me to give up my God given rights. If you are forcing me to give up my God given right to have privacy in any way, then you would be forcing Her Majesty to be giving it up also as we are created equal and are in harmony according to Gods covenant and will. I pray and ask this prayer to all mighty God, Jehovah’s son and reigning King, Christ Jesus, Amen".

Now obviously, this thing could be shortened, the redundancy eliminated and compacted into 4 or 5 sentences; it could even be memorised, you don’t have to, it could be written in your Bible. And nonetheless, I hope you can see just how clever this was, and they knew it too, because that courtroom shut down. This was a media attention case and they send out the representatives out to say that everything was ok. You should have heard the media reporting on this thing saying “a woman or man went into that courtroom and was spouting out in front of the judge and would not stop praying and the judge told him to stop praying”, and on and on, and none of it was accurate of course; and the representative came out and said that “everything is under control, there is no problem here”, meaning all charges dismissed, we have no jurisdiction, we are just going to find a way to couch it. This is a real crisis, this was a constitutional crisis in Canada of the highest order. This was an act of treason had they proceeded further against the Queen.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Re: How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Postby rodgreenwell » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Cool stuff Farmer... :clap:
Will be working on a version myself and have it ready for when the day comes... A little research and a few well written paragraphs...

Just out of curiosity, what is the penalty for treason???? Is it still severe mutilation of all bodily parts :gasp: or just a simple hanging? :rotfl:
rodgreenwell

Postby mOz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Cool stuff if they let you speak. They can be ignorant and shout over you like very naughty children.
Condense what needs to be said onto a little prompt card, or notarise some of it and pass it the clerk?
I'll clutch a bible anyday if it gets me out of the shite!

Only has to be a bible cover huh :wink:

Thanks for the transcript time Farmer :yes: :yes:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby joefree » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

I like the idea of using the god angle as a way to make them let you speak. If you just declare yourself a freeman they will shout you down but use religion and their PC programmed minds will probably implode...... not sure I could actually stand up there and say all that BS but ..... :grin:
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby mOz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm

joefree wrote:I like the idea of using the god angle as a way to make them let you speak. If you just declare yourself a freeman they will shout you down but use religion and their PC programmed minds will probably implode...... not sure I could actually stand up there and say all that BS but ..... :grin:

You could do it if you had to! :sweat:

But yeah, if ya can put the "fear of god" into 'em then why not.
Maybe god will help us after all, but not in the way some expect :wink:
Yep, god 'elp us all~!
I said "Pigs may fly"

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby consumerpada » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm

become an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, Modesto, California online!

Then they will have to address you as pastor.....or the right reverend...... :giggle:

ministerial i.d also availiable $14.99 - :gasp:

http://www.ulc.net/

:wink:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby mOz » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Have you done the Pastoral thing CP? :psst:

You bloody have haven't you? :grin:

I encountered this some while back.
Someone told me that you could by a degree in various subjects that were "valid"! :thinks: I'll check the site again.
Valid not valid?
Real not real?
Who believes who doesn't?
Whatever all that means.
Fun idea i suppose.

Good find CP :yes:
I said "Pigs may fly"

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:20 pm

rodgreenwell wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is the penalty for treason???? Is it still severe mutilation of all bodily parts :gasp: or just a simple hanging? :rotfl:

It was hanging, but that may have recently been changed to life in prison.

mOz wrote:They can be ignorant and shout over you like very naughty children.

So how you start this will be important. If they do try and stop you, they still have the same problem. I think they will just leave the court and have a discussion about what just happened. It would be interesting to see if they turn red with anger or white from fear.

joefree wrote:I like the idea of using the god angle as a way to make them let you speak. If you just declare yourself a freeman they will shout you down but use religion and their PC programmed minds will probably implode

They cannot ignore it. The oath they take is to the Queen. I'm sure there might also be a way of using this in paperwork before the court case. Need to find out what oath the clerks of the court and clerks of justice take. The way Sam Kennedy operates is that he will use commercial remedy (their rules) against them, but stay out of their jurisdiction at all times, meaning in Gods jurisdiction, which they of course also always are; there is no escape from that, even if they kill themselves; so allowing him to ask them while staying outside the Bar, 'with what authority do you come before me'. The problem we have however is that he is able to remove their liability insurance to force them to comply with their own statutes, which we unfortunately, for now anyway, are unable to do; but they have no option but to comply with this, else commit treason.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby freethinker » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

yeah, thanks for that farmer,
gonna work on a condensed version too.
its looking good,then gonna try and get myself a courtcase to try it!

u da man,farmer!
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Wow, how funny is that....lets turn being a freeman into a faith or calling....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Court jurisdiction only