How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Re: How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 pm

mOz wrote:Hahahahahaha,

Pete, i'd expect nowt less from you mate :grin:
I'm gonna get myself ordained after me meditation to put me in a reverendly divine state of mind!

Does it sting?

Nope :grin:

I thank you with the grace of The Universal Human One-ness :mrgreen: and in the knowledge this prayer will be taken by you Moz, in the spirit it was meant, go forth and enjoy thyself mightily, however thou see fit, my son! :saint:

Check it out....

Dear Rev. Me, Text in blue - my edit to remove details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is to confirm that

Baldbeardydudes PERSON

My Road, My Town

Telford Shropshire Post Code UK

has been ordained as a minister of the
Universal Life Church, Modesto, California.

Date of Ordination: 09/30/09 (WHOA! - check the date - OMG :gasp: )
by Kevin Andrews, Pastor
www.ulc.net
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:check the date

Nice bit of synchronicity there :)
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 am

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2838
http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/about_judiciary/judges_and_the_constitution/index.htm

Oaths and alligences made by judges to her royal highness!!! Gives weight to Farmers first post here...
Enjoy...
rodgreenwell

Postby Farmer » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 am

What is also of interest is that even if they Affirm, they know it has the same value as taking an oath under god. You cannot have two separate obligations of judges.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby daveedraagon » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm

if someone could right a very short version for me to use in court on monday 14th december , i will use it, further more i will record the court hearing by electronic means and post it on you tube for all to here, ive got to beat these bastards at least once hehe, please please, i pray someone will deliver the goods befor saturday night or it will be too late, some one here will do this for me,, regards and all the best thanks
daveedraagon

Postby Farmer » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 am

daveedraagon wrote:if someone could right a very short version for me to use in court on monday 14th december , i will use it, further more i will record the court hearing by electronic means and post it on you tube for all to here, ive got to beat these bastards at least once hehe, please please, i pray someone will deliver the goods befor saturday night or it will be too late, some one here will do this for me,, regards and all the best thanks

Dave, the lesson that is very clear from other peoples experience from using any method is that if you are not able to understand something enough to be able to produce what you need yourself, then don't try, you will just dig a bigger hole for yourself in my view.

However, if you really want to use this method, you have all the information you need in first post. And don't forget to take a bible with you.

Read through it 10 times and write a version for yourself that you will be comfortable with in court.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby daveedraagon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Hy all, after a long day ime back, and with more money in my pocket than had started in it this morning.
well, i did not have time to prepare anything really, not really ofay hehe with the freeman thing yet, but nonethe less went to court and wondered whether to play them at their own game or what, nothing in concrete at all.
on entering the court the man asked my name thats me on the list i replied, here fill in this form for the justices, just a form to tell them how much i earned.
waited, name called i entered court two, a lot of people in their but no justices,
A man appeared, called all rise, everyone stood up, i remained seated, all rise again and he prodded me, i told him to leave me alone or i would report him for assault, i remained seated still. The three justices came in, the guy then in a raised voice said to me, stand and show your respect, i told him we are all equal in gods eyes, the justices heard me. The old guy, the justice in the middle beckoned the do gooder over to him, pointed at me, the do gooder came and told me to go outside and wait, i said is their a please in this sentanc, and you ask for my rspect, no thanks i told him and went outside. two minutes later i was called, the courtroom was empty?? where had everybody gone??? i went up to but stood behind the public gallery, the clerk asked me to stand in the witness box, i refused and said as we are all equal in gods eyes and the queen is the protector of my faith, i will remain here unless you show me the same privacy as you would afford to her, we are all equal.
he asked my name i told him and added its only what i have been led to believe all my life that i can remember, he read out the charge, i was still in no mans land, how do you plead, i replied i have no idea why i am here, he then read out the charge again in more simpler terms, i replied i am a freeman on the land, i have hurt no one, and stoledn off no one, i have commited no unlawful act, i am not guilty.
The prosecutor then told the clerk, i am offering no evidence, the justice in the middle said case dissmissed and i was free to go, i thanked him, the two women if looks could kill, i would be coming out in a coffin, i then said to the old guy, their is the little matter of costs, he asked how much, i said i am in a benevolent mood today and i will not invoke my fee shcedule, so i reckon thirty pounds will be ok, the clerk dissagreed because my care of address was only down the road, i told them i had driven from london and it was a hundred and sixty two miles, the old guy agreed, the clerk muttered and i asked how do i recieve my money, the old guy said you will get it at your care of address.
I said thankyou, and apologised if they if they mistook my refusal to stand as lack of respect, i only wanted to show them we are all equal in the eyes of god, he agreed and said thankyou, goodmorning.
I thought later, how many people would simply plead guilty, pay a fine of 80-100 quid plus, and 60 quid costs

this morning really opend my eyes, allthough i was very ill prepared, i think god was on my side.
daveedraagon

Postby enegiss » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:00 am

hi daveedraagon, sounds good to me, its along the lines i would use, if ness, good stuff welldone. peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Farmer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 am

Dave, well done.

Just a thought after reading what happened. When they asked you to leave, it would have been a nice test to have instead sat in the public gallery to see whether they consider that to have left the court. Also, did you take a bible into court with you?

the do gooder came and told me to go outside and wait, i said is their a please in this sentanc, and you ask for my rspect, no thanks i told him and went outside.

Am I correct in thinking that you were told to leave the court but told him "No thanks", so indicating that you wouldn't leave, but then did?

i will remain here unless you show me the same privacy as you would afford to her, we are all equal.

Why did you say "privacy"?
Farmer

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

i refused and said as we are all equal in gods eyes and the queen is the protector of my faith, i will remain here unless you show me the same privacy as you would afford to her, we are all equal.
he asked my name i told him and added its only what i have been led to believe all my life that i can remember, he read out the charge, i was still in no mans land, how do you plead, i replied i have no idea why i am here, he then read out the charge again in more simpler terms, i replied i am a freeman on the land, i have hurt no one, and stoledn off no one, i have commited no unlawful act,

I like your style /dd
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

PreviousNext

Return to Court jurisdiction only