How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Re: How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Postby daveedraagon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Hy I did not have a bible, i really did not know what i was going to do, lots of different ideas running through my head all at once, so it was difficult to say the least, i had no plan.
Its very easy thinking and planning things, but when it comes to the crunch, your mind sort of goes blank, i did what i did and thats that, i said somethings i have no idea why, but one thing i did notice, when i refused to stand, i felt an overwhelming sense of power, as if, hey, these peeps really have no power over me, only if i let them have power, will they actually have one.
i was happy in knowing my maximum sentance would have been 1 grand, so no going down, this in itself gave me some confidence.
having used the freeman principles helping my daughters, i have now come to realise, that i must study in depth what their is to know inside out, i do not think this will be my last time in court, once a rebel, always a rebel, but hurt and steal of no man.
daveedraagon

Postby Farmer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Well you did very well dave and gone further than I have done. What were they summoning you for?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Sophia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm

dave,
thank you for doing what you have done. You've produced one of the most uplifting posts of 2009 and shows what a pure spirit can achieve. Inspiration.

lol sophia :sun:
Sophia

Postby nameless » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

I second Sophia's praise of what you achieved. Well done. This is very encouraging.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby daveedraagon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:27 pm

thanks all for nice things youve said, to be honest i was scared stiff, but hey, ive been pulled pushed, kicked about for long enough, and ive had it, so i guess this is something i had to do for me.
Its funny, i will try and photo the SUMMONS, the paper work was from the dvla and the 1st page was actually headed aquisition, kin aquisition???? i really do not understand this, i thought it meant something one has aquired, i will do my utost to post it.
I in the past have been guilty of being quite a week man, given in easily, gone with what we have been taught was the truth, paying fines without questioning the validity of what was put before us, and when i was thinking in the court, it dawned on me, that the people in their are basically the same as me and you, except the two middle aged women who had gone to extremities with their make up to make them look like 70 year old hags out of oliver twist, this i thought was so that no one would recognise them in the street??? I also thought, hang on, who are they, you walk into court with the old fashioned belief that they have power over you, No they do NOT, only if you allow them.
daveedraagon

Postby daveedraagon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 pm

P.S. it was a minor offence, failing to notify the secretary of state, funnily enough not the dvla?? of change of owner
daveedraagon

Postby drew » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

top work dave
i know how it feels when your put on the spot,its a bit like an exam when your mind just goes blank,then all of a sudden the answers come from nowhere,
its like FARMER said,if you dont no how to do it yourself then dont do it.you seemed unconfident in your post,and look at your outcome,WOW,i think there is a good lesson here from god(whatever you believe god could be),maybe because you were in a sort of a daze in court and you knew the freeman principles,maybe what came out of your mouth was godly,in a way.
i mean ,most people would have just stood up at the begining and fell at the first hurdle
i'm 40 and over the last 18 months its been like someone is trying to guide me down a path i never knew,i've read the bible now and cant believe the similaritys that are happening all around.and its not just me,.
love and peace
drew
drew

Postby glowstone » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Surely all you need to do is not submit to jurisdiction and request that the magistrate or judge presents his/her oath to you! Also that you eneter the court claming common law jurisdiction.

Thats all you need to say..."Sir, are you here on your oath today?"....NO?..well i cannot, nor the members of this court verify that you have the scope and power of office to perform behind that bench...if you do not present me with your oath and try to proceed, you are acting "Ultra vires" and outside the scope of your office..and i will call a constable and have you arrested..

if you get any monkey business....make sure its on the record that no oath has been presented...also asking WHO the magistrate is representing helps...because 99.9% of the time hes representing the corporate system only..if you have it on the record that hes not representing anyone..hes testifying..note silences too on the record

Also asking for the names, nationality of your accusers will throw a spanner in..because they WONT wanna do that..but you have a right to identify your accusers...they know YOUR details..seems only fair they do the same for you?...doesnt it?

But either way...it should collapse as long as the court doesnt gain jurisdicition ( no one stands nor agrees to anything) and that no oath is presented...they shud scurry away.....they always do!..if they try and find you in contempt...a contract needs to be in place first ( that u agreed to be judged by consent) for civil contempt..and criminal contempt...and injured party is needed....
glowstone

Postby Farmer » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 pm

glowstone, have you tried your approach with council tax yet?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby glowstone » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Hiya...nope not with council tax....im in a parking fines dispute!

but check this out!

http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk/videos/view/english-freeman-standing-in-court---gloucester-court-29th-jan-2010---part-1_1509.html

regards
glowstone

PreviousNext

Return to Court jurisdiction only