How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Re: How to stop a court case in its tracks in 5 minutes

Postby Farmer » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 pm

He still got the order as I understand it; which is why I asked.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby glowstone » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:51 pm

In a very similar case....

the ley advisor, having claimed common law jurisdiction on entry, moved to make judgement on the record ( after the magistrates abandoned the court) that the case was closed...as he was the only authority in the room under law...

The order was issued ( but the signing of it was done BEFORE the hearing even took place...what does that tell you?)...the more it went on..the more it was chased..the more deep it got....eventually with the councils lawyer being asked to look at their case in more detail....

Remeber it was about challenging the jurisdiction..not the statute......with no jurisdiction..all they can do is keep issuing summonses.....going round and round and round!..all above board of course.....whats worrying to the court de facto set up... is that the freemen are growing..and soon enough..the only people in court will be freemen..all apposed to acts of goverment statute and policy

Im sure in parliament they will hae to re-think their fake laws!
glowstone

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Well done bro :cheer:
daveedraagon wrote:when i was thinking in the court, it dawned on me, that the people in their are basically the same as me and you

daveedraagon wrote:I also thought, hang on, who are they, you walk into court with the old fashioned belief that they have power over you, No they do NOT, only if you allow them.

These are very great and powerful thoughts dude. We need to think these thoughts more often. Just because many of these people are acting like psychopaths, doesn't mean they all are. The only trouble with the first thought is it can lead to one's reacting based on the misguided belief that they have empathy which one can appeal to. This empathy comes from our connection with infinite spirit, our expanded selves, and in most cases this connection is blocked with such 'authority' figures. As the love vibration grows in these transformational years these blockages will break down and reconnection with spiritual oneness will occur even for these poor folk and I think we must somehow find a way to forgive them for their dastardly deeds so we can all experience the paradise that this earth is to become :sun:

Wow! with all that preaching I think I'd better go and get ordained too :sun:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pedawson » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 am

consumerpada wrote:become an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, Modesto, California online!

Then they will have to address you as pastor.....or the right reverend...... :giggle:

ministerial i.d also availiable $14.99 - :gasp:

http://www.ulc.net/

:wink:

Well you 'orible lot' I have just become an ordained minister so call me Rev and get the Tea on for when I visit and make sure the dog is outside. I want no mysterious smells blamed on me.
More tea Vicar

Namaste, Phil:
Anyone want to get married? I am Available.
No not to marry ME! silly
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi Rev,

I'm still thinking about it myself, as I'm not sure that having or using any of 'their' titles is a good thing :puzz: :thinks: Isn't it just creating another person? Or is it amending an existing one?
pedawson wrote:Anyone want to get married? I am Available.
No not to marry ME! silly
Funny you should mention that but I was wondering whether to have some sort of marriage de-registering ceremony :grin:

In Lak'ech

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pedawson » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Well I was thinking, it is my arsenal if I require it.
I am NO longer a Mr and when it comes to beatings or bad ass cops or silly buggers it might be reported as a minister that was done over or detained.
I can also use the fact that I see God as my overlord and He comes first, their authority is of little consequence.

I haven't read the ministers rule book yet but I have a sneaky feeling it comes with instructions to put my fellow men and women first before tyrannical authority.

And as has been pointed out in the original post ...
“I am heir and assigned to the covenant as Jehovah God the creator is supreme and has given me”, whatever that particular right is, “the”, whatever the institution is, the court, the state of, the province of, “will therefore be trying to force me and tempt me to sin against God by giving up that right of”, lets call it ‘privacy’ “and that being an attempt to make treason against Her Majesty, as she has been given the act and right of privacy as I have, and we have both been created equal in Gods eyes, and Her Majesty is the protector of the faith which is my faith, I pray your honour that you will not force me to give up my God given rights. If you are forcing me to give up my God given right to have privacy in any way, then you would be forcing Her Majesty to be giving it up also as we are created equal and are in harmony according to Gods covenant and will. I pray and ask this prayer to all mighty God, Jehovah’s son and reigning King, Christ Jesus, Amen".

I think that about covers it EH! :8-):

Now your honour 'Go forth and multiply'.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Previous

Return to Court jurisdiction only