Apologies first, this is an "Inappropriate Request"

Apologies first, this is an "Inappropriate Request"

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Apologies right up front for this request but....
Does anyone on the forum know of or is friends with a civil court judge or have access to guidance notes issued to civil court judges or the legal profession by senior (in this case very senior :shh: ) members of the judiciary? I am looking to source one guidance note in particular... Obviously, I am not asking for someone to compromise their position or relationship however this piece of guidance may be useful for all who are seeking freeman debt elimination.
rodgreenwell

Re: Apologies first, this is an "Inappropriate Request"

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Sorry Rod! Not me mate! Can you elaborate on the question as it might open up more options for you. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Apologies first, this is an "Inappropriate Request"

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry Mike, just re-read my post and it is very vague, almost covert :shh:

This point has been raised on a previous thread but for background information, I am led to believe that following a number of recent Notarial Protest claims and awards being entered into the courts for enforcement of an "honour/dishonour" process that a senior member of the judiciary, Lord Justice Moore Bick has issued guidance notes to circuit judges to "squash" any claims to enforce ( :police: ) such on sight!!! :grr:

This will undoubtedly have implications on many of the processes we are going through here on this forum and it would be useful to have site of the guidance notes to evaluate fully. Unfortunately, try as I might, I cannot get hold of them :puzz: and have been reliably informed that it was an internal note only and not for the public record. :thinks:

Hope that clarifies...
rodgreenwell

Return to Court jurisdiction only