Can you censure a judge/magistrate ??

Can you censure a judge/magistrate ??

Postby Jayen4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Just been reading a thread by Huntingross and it's got me thinking.....

If you are in court,operating under common law of course AND as a freeman and the judge or magistrate is trying to refuse you your right to spek or put your point across,is there a way to make them be quiet until you've said what you want to say (censure them) ??
It is plain that from watching videos on court 'encounters' that virtually ALL judges will try to shout you down or ignore you or just plain start with the bullying tactics. Just wondering if there's a way to FORCE them to shut up ??
Jayen4

Re: Can you censure a judge/magistrate ??

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 pm

As far as I understand it Jayen, the judge, or magistrate (rather his legal advisor) is the ultimate authority INSIDE the courtroom, so I doubt there is anything to censure them directly.

However, there is reason to believe other methods are starting to be uncovered, the latest being Farmers post here.

There is another method regarding the oaths these people take and an another way of attack, but that is not something I would consider posting, as I have no knowledge of it, as yet.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Return to Court jurisdiction only