Standing For The Judge/Magistrates

Re: Standing For The Judge/Magistrates

Postby Buzz » Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 am

That is brilliant. Hopefully I will never end up having to go to court, but if I do I will not feel in the least bit intimidated. :8-):

I bet there are many people on this forum , like myself, who are kicking themselves that they didn't know about this approach in the past, instead of "yes sir , no sir" in court.

Sorry if this next bit has already been mentioned. I am new and still learning :grin:
On the subject of using the "of the family" bit, it has just made me realise that really many Scottish and Irish peole are already using that method.
For example Fred O'Reilly - The "O' " part meaning "of the" , so he is Fred of the Reilly family. (Like the "O" in 2 O' Clock,) meaning "of the clock"
In Scotland John McDonald means John of the Donald clan.
Am I right or getting the wrong end of the stick :blush:
Buzz

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu May 07, 2009 10:18 pm

i would say that in order for us to overcome our fears it is in our best interests to face them, i am making it my business to do that. one of the ways for that to be done is to know what we do is our sovereign right.
get studying and devise a way of learning\remembering that works for you, it may not fit in with how other fmotl have or are doing things but the point here is you\we are sovereign.

whether we view that in a spiritual context or intuitive or however else it is recognised and manifested, each of us has our own answer and way of coming to the same conclusion. we can then share that and find others may have found another way of getting around under or over the perceived problem.

feel the fears and do it anyway; the programing of fear is so subtle that even when you know your right your made to think your wrong (and if you think you know, that's nothing more than doubting yourself)

i have noted many of veronica's blogs and will be taking time to read through them, very useful for novice & the more proficient. there is however other information to corroborate what is read but when all said and done until i\you take this information and put it into experience, the wisdom of it will always be lacking.

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby Farmer » Fri May 08, 2009 9:22 am

elemental mechanic wrote:feel the fears and do it anyway; the programing of fear is so subtle that even when you know your right your made to think your wrong (and if you think you know, that's nothing more than doubting yourself)

I have decided to visit various magistrate courts and sit in the public galleries to become used to being there. It will also get me used to seeing the people who work there and the magistrates on a regular basis so having the mental effect of getting to know them without having to speak to them. You will also see their characteristics. From what I saw yesterday, they do seem to have an air of superiority about them while in court. My thinking is also that as the magistrates will get to see you often as well, once you start taking control, they will understand that you are not just one of the lambs they normally have before them.

I did this for the first time yesterday. I would recommend it. It also shows you how the court is built and where the best positions are.

I have attached a drawing of the court I went to yesterday and would appreciate any info as to were the ship/jurisdiction starts as it is not very clear. If it starts at the door, it is not possible to see the magistrates. If you can’t see them, it is not clear who you are talking to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri May 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Farmer wrote: I have decided to visit various magistrate courts and sit in the public galleries to become used to being there. It will also get me used to seeing the people who work there and the magistrates on a regular basis so having the mental effect of getting to know them without having to speak to them. You will also see their characteristics. From what I saw yesterday, they do seem to have an air of superiority about them while in court. My thinking is also that as the magistrates will get to see you often as well, once you start taking control, they will understand that you are not just one of the lambs they normally have before them.

I did this for the first time yesterday. I would recommend it. It also shows you how the court is built and where the best positions are.

I have attached a drawing of the court I went to yesterday and would appreciate any info as to were the ship/jurisdiction starts as it is not very clear. If it starts at the door, it is not possible to see the magistrates. If you can’t see them, it is not clear who you are talking to.

regular watching farmer, that's a great way to go about it, at some point i will do that with more frequency. there is something about those court rooms though, (don't you think) :thinks:
i wonder, what is the true meaning of the court layout, is it just innocent; i.e. laid out in the best way to facilitate justice; i have come to realise that a lot of things i would take as normal (because i am told it is so) has some other meaning.

like you say, they do seem to have an air of superiority, they can not simply think that, the court has to be set in such a way that the magistrate\judge sees himself as god.
he sits up high in is cloud, (i mean bench) :giggle: and if i observed my visit to court correctly, the clerk seemed to be the only person who can initially address the magistrate\judge. are we talking archangel Gabriel complex or what, that then leaves us as the obedient servant\slaves\sheeple. (oh take you pick it's all humus to me) :giggle:
if however, that is how i\we are being viewed, then getting into their chambers with a different mindset allows us to take our power back; after all, no one can take your power, so it would seem we have consented to giving that away.

peace & love

"namaste"

ahh well, there my thoughts on the matter
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby KentB » Sun May 17, 2009 11:20 pm

I have not read every post on this subject, so forgive me if this has been mentioned.

Found the below on a site that is a must read for anyone interested in this and a lot more:

"C. Strategy concerning court

One of the most difficult positions to be in when inside a courtroom is sitting down. It is best to wait outside—or in the back of the courtroom—until the strawman’s name is called. Then walk towards the bar to speak and don’t sit down. Sitting is inferior to standing, and if you go through the drill of being in court before the judge enters, standing up upon hearing the bailiff announce, “All rise,” and then sitting down when instructed to do so, you are signaling by your behavior that you are an obedient serf and subject of the court and within its jurisdiction. This is not a desirable position. A maxim of law concerning this states: “It is immaterial whether a man gives his assent by words or by acts and deeds.” 10 Co. 52.

When your strawman’s name is called, when spoken it sounds the same as your upper- and lower-case name (see “idem sonens,” meaning “same sound,” in Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th Edition). When this happens, do not say “here.” As soon as you give your name you testify that you are in the public side. You testify that the real you is the strawman/Defendant on the paperwork at which the judge is looking. You form a contract with the court by which you agree that the real you may be treated in accordance with the way they treat the strawman/Defendant. You surrender to the court’s jurisdiction. You agree to leave your own ground and domain and go join them on the school yard in their let’s-pretend cops-and-robbers game. "

For the full story, go to this link: http://amerikarsha.info/accept+for+value/Presentments-3.htm

I will go to court with a crutch and remain seated. :grin: posting.php?mode=reply&f=18&t=405#
:grin:

Hope this was of any help.
The Price of Freedom: Constant alertness and willingness to fight back! L. Ron Hubbard
KentB

Postby Veronica » Sun May 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Buzz wrote:Am I right or getting the wrong end of the stick :blush:

You are quite right.

With regard to a Magistrates Court ... remember ... the only persons in that court with any LEGAL qualifications are the Clerk and any 'opposition' Solicitor. A Council generally use their own staff ... who are NOT qualified. The Magistrates are NOT qualified. They take their 'orders' from the Clerk of the Court.

And a Magistrates Court does NOT record the verdicts. (Or, at least, they never did in my case, or any other I have known)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Scott Sando » Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm

The judges robes come from in a occult sense the black robes of Saturn. Check it out yourself on google.
Scott Sando

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Scott Sando wrote:The judges robes come from in a occult sense the black robes of Saturn. Check it out yourself on google.

Dude - Jordan Maxwell it :grin:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Scott Sando » Mon May 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Jordans right we should do our homework.
Scott Sando

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Yep - my sister-in-law looked aghast at me when I told her the history and ramifications of her in a photo, wearing a mortarboard and black gown, explained what a degree was, where it came from, etc, represents saturn/satan (just a difference from pronounciation) :rotfl:

Considering her husband is a policyman, she is a teacher (repeater) and got quite the shock! :grin: Welcome to the real world - Morpheus
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

PreviousNext

Return to Court jurisdiction only