Standing For The Judge/Magistrates

Re: Standing For The Judge/Magistrates

Postby Scott Sando » Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Its interesting how jordan says that the black robes the alumni wear comes from Islam, that got me thinking, the oldest universities in Europe
where the islamic universities of Moorish Spain. So thats its probable the black robes came in that way.
Scott Sando

Postby Veronica » Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Y represents saturn/satan

Satan = Old Nick.
Santa = anagram of Satan.
Santa Claus = Saint Nicholas
St. Nicholas = St. Nick
Nicholas = Nick
Santa Claus is considered to be old
Old Nick.
And he wears red. What does red disguise? Blood? Isn't that the same reason why Foxhunters wear red? (Which they call 'pinks' to try to disguise their true nature)

Yes ... I wore one of those black robes once, when I graduated. Sends shivers down my spine now. But Brunel University can have my degree back any old time they want it. (They never sent me a sustificut anyway)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Scott Sando » Tue May 19, 2009 11:37 am

I find it interesting that when you look close at jesus you realise that satan is duel god with him, just like set and horus where considered one in the same. jesus was the light, well thats what lucifer means light.
Scott Sando

Postby dmurphy25 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

It seems to me that the judge was merely seeking to establish his authority over the defendant. no doubt he had been briefed that this was a Litigant In Person possibly with some knowledge of the game (from the very few words that he managed to say it was clear that he was going to possibly make things difficult for the revenue collection process)

What the judge did was bully him into following an order thereby tacitly acquiescing(sp?) to the judges authority over him, notice that the judge was only able to have him arrested the moment his bum hit the seat, if he had said something like "Sir, I would be happy to sit down so long as the court is aware and records that by doing so it does not indicate that I consent to anything, contracting with the court or its officers in any way, nor do I acknowledge the court's juristiction of authority over me. I am reserving all of my rights and waiving none of them"
He could have sat down unmolested.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby madscotbiker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Dont know the origin of their uniform, thou as it was explaned to me that the uniform they wear designates the level they have reached in the courts system, went through the system representing my self, sheriff court, outer and inner house of the court of session. the wigs are all woven in a diferent way, the garb they wear are all SYMBOLIC TO STATUS, it seems that they learn how to recognise the opponents power/understanding of the processes/court they are in just by the way they are robed all the way up to ermin the top kiddies/lords. Also the higher the cour the more of them you face, mmm they say that this is for a magority verdict, not one mans decision. Just for the record I lost, theres a surprise eh!, but just to be fair! i didn't get the bill for it, no expences awarded.
madscotbiker

Postby 1965freeman » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

All this bollocks about getting caught out and agreeing to their jurisdiction is so easily solved. BEFORE you go into the room, you make sure that you hand a copy of a NOTICE to the usher/clerk that simply states that "No party is to assume jurisdiction or authority over me unless I express it overtly, in writing, duly witnessed"
Then precede every statement you make (until they get bored of it) with the phrase "with reference to my notice....".

then they can make any bloody assumptions they like - you've served them with notice that says quite clearly that WHATEVER you do/say/don't do/don't say means jack shit UNTIL they have your WITNESSED signature on a document .
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Absolutely agree with that 1965.....we can't over emphasise that point.....they can make NO assumptions about your standing.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby dmurphy25 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 am

1965freeman wrote:BEFORE you go into the room, you make sure that you hand a copy of a NOTICE to the usher/clerk that simply states that "No party is to assume jurisdiction or authority over me unless I express it overtly, in writing, duly witnessed"
Then precede every statement you make (until they get bored of it) with the phrase "with reference to my notice....".

then they can make any bloody assumptions they like - you've served them with notice that says quite clearly that WHATEVER you do/say/don't do/don't say means jack shit UNTIL they have your WITNESSED signature on a document .

What's to stop us from adding other things in that notice such as "I reserve my Common Law rights and waive none of them at any time for any reason unless with my written and notarised permission" and "I am not MR. STRAWMAN, I am the authorised representative for MR. STRAWMAN and I do not consent to any attempt at joinder between myself, Firstname: of the Familyname family and the legal fiction MR. STRAWMAN at any time for any reason unless with my written and notarised permission"?
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby glowstone » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm

NOOOOO if you stand..you give the court jurisdiction..you DONT have to stand and if they try and throw "contempt" at you ask....

"Civil or criminal contempt sirs"?...

to be in civil contempt a contract must occur...namely juridiction over you...if you havent agreed or contracted or stood up..NO contract is in place!

to be in Crimnial contempt an injured party must be present...which thre wont be.

if your attending a court de-facto...dont stand dont do anything that is ordered of you..but DO be polite and maintain your rights at all times on the record!

"thank you sir...i am happy where im stood thank you"...

standing...and your TOAST!
glowstone

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Standing is an interesting phrase....

There is alot of column inches written about Understand / Stand-under......

Consider.....

If understand is to agree with the other party, then is "not standing" being under the other party.

Is standing, standing on your own jurisdiction......??

Personally, I think you should do what works for you, but make sure you express what your standing is....if it is not rebutted "it stands"....

I stand because it is my wish, not your will....

Remember the maxim of law -

No guilt attaches to him who is compelled to obey.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Court jurisdiction only