Fraud committed on BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Postby carmi1942 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi.
How can i improve this. glen at carmi1942@yahoo.com

Conditional Acceptance Remedy

AFFIDAVIT

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. and claim the right to compensation for Fraud committed on BIRTH CERTIFICATE. "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. Including damages related to all contracts and/or court appearances and court cases.

A. gross and deliberate violation of a infants rights.

A. thirteenth amendment violation -- Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude shall exist within the united States of America.

Glen Edward Mahoney
GIVEN NAME SER NAME flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family creditor [will no longer] be [acting agent] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [debtor] fictional person corporate slave status.

Cujusque rei potissima pars principium est-- The principal part of everything is in the beginning.

Glen Edward Mahoney
GIVEN NAME SER NAME flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family creditor[acting agent] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY debtor a [fictional person] write with reference to Birth certificate "warehouse " receipt,"no.539586 Because of FRAUD on my Birth certificate claim that which is mine by birth right, all of my natural rights as a sovereign being, Common law jurisdiction, Peaceful existence. Exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, GIVE

NOTICE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CLAIM WITHIN THE ADMIRALTY ab initio ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDY
[28 U.S.C. §1333, §1337, §2461 and §2463 File #(

Silence is Acquiescence, Agreement, and Dishonor
This is a self-executing contract

Hello.

U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

U.S. Census Bureau
Washington,D.C 20530
U.S.A

U.S. Department of Commerce
Washington D.C 20530
U.S.A

Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the Treasury
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
U.S.A

Gary Long, Attorney General
Of the State of South Dakota
1302 E Hwy 14
Suite 1
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-8501
U.S.A

Vern L. Larson, Treasurer
500 E. Capitol Avenue
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-5070
U.S.A

Edmund's County Clerk of Court
Courthouse
210 2nd Avenue, P.O. Box 384
Ipswich, South Dakota 57451
U.S.A

Sheriff Lenny Braun
Edmund's County Sheriff Office
210 2nd St
U.S.A
South Dakota State
Bar Association
Pierre South Dakota
57501 U.S.A

South Dakota State
Secretary of State Division
of Corporations
Pierre South Dakota
57501 U.S.A

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
SEC Complaint Center , 100 F Street NE,
Washington, D.C. 20549-0213
U.S.A.

Board of Governors of the Federal System
20Th Street and Constitution Avenue ,N.W.
Washington D.C.20551
202-452-3000

Regarding the filing of Standard Certificate of Live Birth and/or Notification of Birth Registration "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. here in attached as exhibit A.B

i Glen Edward Mahoney flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [acting agent] [creditor] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [debtor] a fictional person .corporate slave status.

Will conditionally except contracts for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [debtor] a fictional person corporate slave status.
Providing any of the above mentioned entities present proof of claim denying my understanding, claims of right ,deny and/or prove.

that

.Will prove the, Statement by Texan Edward Mandell House (1858-1938) is not true.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:14 AM
Subject: Fw: Ancient System of Pledging

Statement by the Texan Edward Mandell House (1858-1938) who made secret missions to Europe and helped Woodrow Wilson get elected: Shortly thereafter the Federal Reserve was initiated. House was a close confidant of J.P.Morgan and Roth child. Rats, all.

[Very soon], every American will be required to register their biological property (Ed. Note – their person) in a National System (Ed. Note – U..S. Department of Commerce – Vital Statistics) designed to keep track of the people (Ed. Note – birth certificate) and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security (U.S. Bankruptcy as of 1788 on 18 Million Livre default) as a charge back for our flat paper currency (Ed. Note – Federal Reserve Notes). Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.
They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever by operation of the law merchant (Ed. Note – Uniform Commercial Code) under the scheme of secured transactions (Ed. Note – UCC – 1 Financing Statement). Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the Bills of lading (Ed. Note – birth registration information and SS Applications and license applications) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges (Ed. Note – contracts). They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value (Ed. Note. $650, 000 per person) designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans, and if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the forms of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance” (Ed. Note – Security – FICA). Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly.
The people will become helpless and without any hope for their REDEMPTION and we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation (Ed. Note – United States Corporation) to foment this plot against America.

1.Whereas , [GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY] the legal fiction,baby was a person created shortly after
Glen Edward Mahoney
GIVEN NAME SER NAME a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family ,was born at the signing of a birth certificate "warehouse receipt,"no.539586 .It recently came to my attention that this person was fraudulently created when my parents were duped into signing that birth certificate."warehouse receipt,"no.539586 This person was knowingly created without parents or my knowledge or consent at lawfull age to be subjected to rules of a corporation 'de facto' Admiralty Law.By use of statutes as trickery,intimidation,misrepresentation,and fraud to obtain illegal jurisdiction. Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man came in to this world 'de jure' means 'of justice, applying the law-of-the-land, i.e. the law i.e. Common Law') (how can a new born baby make informed judgments when entering into a contract?),and

1A.Whereas it is my understanding that Birthrights are Superior rights.and

1B,Whereas it is my understanding that ,Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family, [ CREDITOR ]acting agent for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person [ DEBTOR] Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586 freeman standing on dry land as White De Jure by birth and race HAS allodial rights to property, the right to inheritance, the unalienable rights to work and contract free of taxesation, the right to travel, life, liberty and happiness among many others

1C.Whereas it is my understanding that EVERYcontract since the Birth Certificate are all Fraudulent ,subject to compensation for damages and,

1D.Whereas it is my understanding that, Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [creditor] may claim the right to resend his signature on all contracts for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY the fictional person corporate slave status,because of Fraud on the Birth Certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 .and

1E.Whereas it is my understanding that court officials enforcing fraud on a Birth certificate in past or future are in violation of their oath of office.are liable individually. and

.2. Whereas it is my understanding that the birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 as part of Commercial law allows Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [creditor] rightful owner holder in due course to cancel and rescind this contract [see 'UCC3-203'] and cancellation of adverse contracts and claims in recoupment – Reparations- International Law UN60/147 etc… am hereby notifying all who read this and any other interested parties that i have revoked my consent to be governed by fictitious corporate entities. and make a claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man as an infant [See UCC 3-305] being international law this can be accomplished from any place on earth.and

2A.Whereas it is my understanding that,All 'persons' are 'legal fictions'

2B..Whereas it is my understanding that,Admiralty court only has jurisdiction over persons[legal fictions corporate slave status] not a flesh and blood man.

2C.Whereas it is my understanding that,“Once jurisdiction is challenged, it must be proven.” (Jagens v. Lavine, 415 S.Ct.768).

2D.Whereas it is my understanding that“Where there is an absence of jurisdiction, all administrative and judicial proceedings are a nullity and confer no right, offer no
protection, and afford no justification, and may be rejected upon
direct collateral attack.” (Thompson v. Tolmie, 2 Pet. 157, 7 L.Ed.
382; Griffith v. Frazier, 8 Cr. 9, 3L. Ed. 471).and

2E Whereas it is my understanding that, 28 USC 2003 defines US as a corporation.and

2F.Whereas it is my understanding that, U.S AND/OR U.S.A de-facto is a corporation not a country has no boundary.

2G,Will prove , that U.S AND/OR U.S.A de-facto is not owned by a British corporation controlled by the pope.

2H Will prove , that Federal statutes( See page 13 for portions of 5 USC 4502 through 4504 from the United States Code.) does not permit the federal government to secretly award judges for prosecution in there favor .and

2i Whereas it is my understanding that Social Security Administration Admits Social Security Can Be Cut At Any Time: Benefits Are Welfare Payments ; No Insurance

2J.Will prove, that using a cash back is not a lawful Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon an infant [See UCC 3-305], so stated or not stated at time of use.and

2K.Will prove , that all loans are not financed from the bond on the Birth certificate.

3. Whereas it is my understanding that Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family, a flesh and blood man share owner birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 , freeman standing on dry land the rightful owner, holder in due course of the instrument, that is myself, reclaims/redeems .Title, Deed and ownership through Birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 by accepting it back for its total commercial value In total for the past [70]seventy years.as Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me as an infant [See UCC 3-305].and the $1,000,000 [ONE MILLION DOLLAR] bond plus interest on birth certificate share no.539586 which is pre-paid financing on any activity of a fictional person taking back my own inherent sovereignty as a private Individual directly exercising my Powers of sovereignty ,and

4..Will prove that, any documents signed under duress or stress do not have the same meaning as if signed with out prejudice pursuant to U.C.C 1-207 1-308 given to law enforcement and not honored gives Glen Edward Mahoney flesh and blood man the right to compensation,one million EURO for harassment, all persons involved including local.state.and federal agents are subject to incarceration and fines provided by law for one or more of the following,Extortion,Grand Theft,Conspiracy , Racketeering , Criminal intent , Unjust Enrichment ,Deceit,Gross Misrepresentation ,Theft by deception.and do give consent to arrest . and

5.Will prove that, fraud on Birth Certificate "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. by South Dakota States shareholder has not maked them and State Bar Association,Federal Reserve,Edmund's County,Brown Count including attorneys,clerk of courts, individuals involved and State Agencies liable individually and/ or collectively for all court cases brought against Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man.of the Mahoney family[creditor] by use of statutes as trickery misrepresentation including manufacturing of evidence to obtain illegal jurisdiction, may now claim damages in the amount of 3000.00 three thousand EURO for each corporation "de facto"Admiralty court appearance including total income from all bonds traded on new york stock exchange related to said cases with out my consent for an estimated 120 one hundred twenty appearance, plus 50 fifty thousand EURO per day for incarceration and/or parole time. subject to collection.

6.Whereas it is my understanding that Because of fraud on Birth Certificate "warehouse receipt," share no.539586 Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family not a fictional person has the lawful right to deny corporate existence.and

6A.Claim the right to deny being human capital [executive order [13037]

6B.Will prove that, court officials enforcing fraud on a Birth certificate in past or future are not in violation of their oath of office.and

6C.Whereas it is my understanding that . All court cases have a BID BOND,PERFORMANCE BOND,and PAYMENT BOND, and

6D.Whereas it is my understanding that all court cases brought against birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a [DEBTOR FICTIONAL PERSON] have a BID BOND,PERFORMANCE BOND,and PAYMENT BOND,
traded on New York stock exchange with out the consent or knowledge of Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family [creditor] are sbject to compensation.
As Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me as an infant.

6E.Whereas it is my understanding that, admiralty court is a business office to gain cases to be bonded on the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE. and

6F.Whereas it is my understanding that, when lawyers are accepted into the Bar, they are required to swear allegiance to a foreign power! The American Bar Association is a branch of a national organization titled; “The National Lawyers Guild Communist Party” and can be found recorded in the United States Code at: [28 U. S. C. 3002, section 15a]. They have become so big and entrenched in America that they no longer fear reprisal

6G.Whereas it is my understanding that,Because of fraud on Birth Certificate "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [ CREDITOR ] acting agent for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person[ DEBTOR] freeman standing on dry land has the Common Law right to travel on the highways unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile or furthermore by any other means of travel without driver's license provided one is not engaging in commerce thereupon is lawful and still exists although it does appear to have been deceptively hidden, and

.6H, Furthermore, I claim my God given right to travel as stated in the Bible

7 Whereas it is my understanding that GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY the PERSON can no longer be used in Probate, Admiralty Law, commerce or be bonded on the new york stock exchange,

8.Whereas it is my understanding that any future use of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY fictional person for use in Probate, Admiralty law, commerce may only be done with expressed written and Notarized consent of Glen Edward Mahoney flesh and blood man.of the Mahoney family [creditor], freeman standing on dry land the rightful owner, holder in due course of birth certificate share no.539586 Any violations will be subject to 100.000 [one Hundred thousand EURO fine 90days in jail or both.] ,and

8A. Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and

8B.Whereas it is my understanding that,'If We Don't Have A RIGHT To Question A Police Officer Then We Are Living In A Police State!'

9, Will prove, that Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 has no lawful right to GIVE notice to cancel and rescind this contract’[see UCC3-203] taking back my own inherent sovereignty as a private Individual directly exercising my Powers of sovereignty as Freeman standing on dry land [will no longer] be acting agent for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY fictional person. claim the right to deny Corporate Existence ,and ALL OTHER CORPORATE MEMBERS WHO ARE, OR WHO MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST MY NATURAL BODY removing myself form the jurisdiction taking with me natural law of the land and sovereignty.Have a social Security number, passport and all V.A. Benefits because of necessity as a part of Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me when I was an infant [See UCC 3-305],and

9A.Whereas it is my understanding that a cash back can be used as lawful Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon an infant [See UCC 3-305], so stated or not stated at time of use.and

10.Whereas it is my understanding that the act of registering the birth of a baby creates a legal entity called a person that exists in association with that baby and that the manner in which offspring are registered transfers superior guardianship rights over that offspring to the government de facto courts apply Statutes i.e. the law-of-the-sea i.e. Admiralty Law,and

11. Whereas it is my understanding that this creation of a person and transfer of authority is not fully disclosed to the parents or to the child upon reaching lawful age,and

12.Whereas it is my understanding that by law not giving full and open DISCLOSURE to the parents or child at lawful age girls 18 years of age boy 21years of age all matters,contracts,etc.Based on this fraud associated with a Birth certificate, "warehouse receipt,"are null and void and mute from there conception ,subject to lawful action.and

13. Whereas it is my understanding that by not giving open and FULL DISCLOSURE South Dakota State forfeited all claim.to Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586 .[See UCC 3-305],and

14.Whereas it is my understanding that a birth certificate"warehouse receipt," no.539586 is one [U.S.] corporate Government "warehouse receipt," share held in trust..by South Dakota for the corporate Government as trust holder,and

15 Whereas it is my understanding that by virtue of my being born within the boundaries of my Country united States of America i am a single"warehouse
receipt,"share owner no.539586 owner in a United States of America CORPORATION,
and

15A.Furthermore I claim ownership of my single share in the corporation known as the United States of America CORPORATION,As Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me as an infant [See UCC 3-305],

16. Whereas it is my understanding that the quarterly dividends on the Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,share.539586 are sent to the shareholder i.e.and

17. Whereas it is my understanding that South Dakota State. U.S.A is the shareholder of Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,"share no.539586.AND

18.i claim that Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,"share no.539586.has a cuisp number presently being traded or has been traded on the new york stock exchange.[with out my consent or knowledge],

19. Whereas it is my understanding that dividends held on Birth Registration "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. by shareholder South Dakota State will be transferred to share owner upon notice of this claim of right.to make a Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon an infant [See UCC 3-305]. that being Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family, Notification of Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," no.539586. March28.1941. Edmund's County,South Dakota,and

20. Whereas it is my understanding that i Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family has law full right to claim of right [See UCC 3-305], claim all beneficial contracts as part of recoupment including but not limited to passport and social security.
Claim my own Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share,no.539586 becoming holder in due course of my Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,"share,no.539586 and claiming the quarterly dividends.of my Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,"share,no.539586 now held in trust..by South Dakota for the corporate Government as trust holder. in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a fictional person,and

21. Whereas it is my understanding that quarterly shares have accumulated on Birth Registration"warehouse receipt,", no.539586 for [70] seventy years,and

22.Whereas it is my understanding that If Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family does not give consent, a Statute cannot affect him in any way what so ever,Give notice of a charge fee of $3000.00 in gold and silver coin of the united States for acting as agent for the fictional person GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY for every order given by a corporation de facto Admiralty law ,court business office that i chose to fulfill and any attempt to gain jurisdiction will be a 1million EURO fine on the court .and

23. Whereas it is my understanding that Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family ,Freeman standing on dry land [acting agent] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a fictional person. never gave knowing consent to a Statute to allow Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586 to be send to a share holder. may now claim the right to compensation to quarterly shares for [70] seventy years.including the $1,000,000 one million dollar bond on birth certificate share no.539586 which is pre-paid financing on any activity of a fictional person in this case being GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586 .a person [DEBTOR],plus Total income from all bonds traded on new york stock exchange in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a Fictional person.Estimated 100.million EURO for the past 70 seventy years . and

24.Whereas it is my understanding that failure by South Dakota States to transfer to Glen Edward Mahoney [creditor] a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family share owner warehouse receipt," share no.539586 . total amount received by south Dakota state for past [70] seventy years as shareholder.
including the $1,000,000 bond and all interest on birth certificate share no.539586. and all future quarterly shares[if any] be payed BY cashiers check.payable to Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family 225 Tenejero,Pulilan,Bulacan,Philippines,3005. Plus
Total income from all bonds traded on new york stock exchange in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a Fictional person.Estimated 100.million EURO for the past 70 seventy years as a part of Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me when I was an infant [See UCC 3-305]
Will be consent to law full claim of right to compensation as calculated for damages by Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [Creditor].[acting agent ] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a fictional person.[DEBTOR] Plus Attorney fees ,Court cost and or collection fees.and

25.Whereas it is my understanding that. Claim of Right.to claim the right to compensation will be made in total amount received by south Dakota state for past [70] seventy years as share holder for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [Debtor] a fictional person will be transferred to Glen Edward Mahoney [Creditor] a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family share owner warehouse receipt," share no.539586 by this law full claim of right [See UCC 3-305]. including Itemized accounting for each year

26.This claim in paragraph 25 count 1,count 2. count 3.count 4.count 5.count 6.are made pursuant to the 1st Amendment,the right to redress of grievance .Name stated upon which a Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon an infant [See UCC 3-305] is Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [creditor],holder in due course Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586. freeman standing on dry land. To be paid in EURO,in the event of my death
payment in full be payed to carmelita mahoney wife,and Barbara Mullins,daughter and Glenda La-mee daughter and .Ray Ehrman trustee for ALMAH UNINC TRUST in equal amount .and

Count 1,,3000.00 three thousand EURO for each corporation "de facto"Admiralty court appearance estimated 120 one hundred twenty appearance .TOTAL,360,000.00 EURO.

Count 2,, the $1,000,000 bond on birth certificate share no.539586.which is pre-paid financing on any activity of a fictional person pulse
interest for [70] seventy years including Itemized accounting for each year .

Count 3,, Total income from all bonds traded on new york stock exchange. warehouse receipt," share no.539586 in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a [DEBTOR FICTIONAL PERSON] for the past [70] seventy years.including Itemized accounting for each year .

Count 4.i claim all money in SOCIAL SECURITY ACCOUNT NUMBER 503-48-9323 in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [DEBTOR FICTIONAL PERSON] corporate slave status.As a part of recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man[CREDITOR] as an infant [See UCC 3-305] including Itemized accounting for each year .

Count 5.i Glen Edward Mahoney
GIVEN NAME SER NAME a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [creditor], warehouse receipt," share no.539586 .
claim all bank accounts in the name of GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY [Debtor fictional PERSON. As a part of recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man[CREDITOR] as an infant [See UCC 3-305] including Itemized accounting for each year .

Count 6.Furthermore I claim ownership of my single share in the corporation known as the United States of America CORPORATION,As Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon me as an infant [See UCC 3-305], AND
Claim settlement in the amont of.500.000.000.00 EURO.five hundred million. EURO.

27.Whereas it is my understanding that Payments may be negotiated.payment do in full [30] thirty days after receiving this conditional acceptance remedy.
Send cashiers check to Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family, 225tenejero, pulilan.Bulacan,Philippines. 3005,and

28. Whereas it is my understanding that any actions taken against Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family, [ CREDITOR ]acting agent for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person [ DEBTOR] Birth Registration"warehouse receipt," share no.539586 freeman standing on dry land by a statute by deception, fraud ,intimidation, trickery , misrepresentation, harassment by law enforcement,Business Office de-facto court system to consent to a statute,forced vaccination ,medication,etc without my expressed written and Notarized consent.are taken against my will, are subject to Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. and claim the right to compensation as calculated for damages by Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man [CREDITOR].[acting agent ] for GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person.[DEBTOR] In the amount of 1000.00 EURO per hour and/or time in jail.to be decided by Glen Edward Mahoney a fresh and blood man of the Mahoney family.Sovereign. FIVE THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if i am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process in Admiralty Law,and 0NE MILLION EURO for each bodily injury 2 years in prison to the liable party/party's,2000 euro for each question/order i choose to answer.and

28A.Let it be known to all that, Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family birth certificate warehouse receipt," share no.539586 explicitly claim/reserves all of my rights. UCC 1-308 which was formally UCC 1-207.
Further, let all be advised that all actions commenced against me may be in violation of,...

USC TITLE 18 > PARTI > CHAPTER 13 > § 242 Deprivation of rights under color of law

USC TITLE 18 > PARTI > CHAPTER 13 > § 241 Conspiracy against rights. and

29.Claim all of my rights and charge a FEE SCHEDULE of (FIVE THOUSAND EURO PER DAY) if my private conveyance is towed and/or impounded without my express written and notarized consent, also any property seized will be (FIVE THOUSAND EURO PER DAY) unless stated in my written and notarized consent to be payed by individuals to include but not limited to policemen, court officials, tow truck driver and company etc,and

29A.Claim all of my rights and charge a FEE SCHEDULE of 1000.00 EURO. for each order give to GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person.[DEBTOR] that i Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family, [ CREDITOR ]acting agent chose to honor for immediate payment.ane

29B.Claim all of my rights and charge a FEE SCHEDULE of 1000.00 EURO. for each question given to GLEN EDWARD MAHONEY a person.[DEBTOR] that i Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family, [ CREDITOR ]acting agent chose to honor for immediate payment.ane

30.Whereas it is my understanding that,In event of the death of Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family [CREDITOR] caused by law enforcement , Business Office Admirlty court system etc.
Those responsible will be imprisoned for life and the Mahoney family to include Carmelita Mahoney,Barbara Mullins.Glenda La-mee, Raymond Ehrman, Ronaldo M. Calupitan, be payed 125 one hundred twenty five million dollars in gold and silver coin.
by State involved and/or Federal Reserve.

31. Whereas it is my understanding that.objections can be negotiated peacefully.You have thirty (30) days to pay in FULL. from receipt of this Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right and claim the right to compensation . To respond on a point-by-point basis,[1] threw [33B] via sworn affidavit, under your full commercial liability, signing under penalty of perjury . If an extension of time is needed to properly answer, please request it in writing.-If an extension of time is not requested in writing no farther notice will be given .Please direct responses to third party public witness; no1.and

32.Whereas it is my understanding that.Failure to register a dispute against the understanding and claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment,consenting to collection , and permanent barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family[CREDITOR] Sovereign,and

33. Whereas it is my understanding that failure to answer Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. and claim the right to compensation would "officially" acknowledge "approved" effectiveness .

33A.Whereas it is my understanding that failure to answer will confirm [DE-FACTO COURTS] have no jurisdiction over a free man standing on the land,[ADMISSION TO FRAUD COMMITTED ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE WARE HOUSE RECEIPT NO.539586]
consenting to compensation for all damages.and

33B. Whereas it is my understanding that, AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE. (Heb. 6:16-17;). There is nothing left to resolve. Any proceeding in a court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or duel, of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as truth and matters to which the judgment of the law is applied

All rights reserved without prejudice, UCC 1-207 & 1-308

-------------------------------------------------------------
Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family, not a fictional person.

Please direct responses to third party public witness:,independent witness no.1;

name...........................................................................

address........................................................................

.................................................................................

....................................................................................

......................................................................................

Further, Affiant sayeth naught.
Date: __________________ _______________________________
Glen Edward Mahoney a flesh and blood man of the Mahoney family,
Not a fictional person.
Country of [ ]
)
Province of [ ]
On this, the _____ day of _________________, 2011, before me, a notary public, the undersigned officer, personally appeared_______________________, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument, and acknowledged that s/he executed the same for the purposes therein contained.
In witness hereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please direct responses to third party public witness:
name and address of, third party witness.1,

Place of Claim of Right: _________________________________
Dated: __________________________________
Claimant: Glen Edward Mahoney: of the mahoney family not a fictional person. ____________________________
Address: _________________________________________
Independent Witness 3: ____________________________
Address: _________________________________________

This is to certify that a true and correct copy to Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right. and claim the right to compensation was sent by___________________________on this ___________day of _______________2009.

U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
U.S.A

U.S. Census Bureau
Washington,D.C 20530
U.S.A

U.S. Department of Commerce
Washington D.C 20530
U.S.A

Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the Treasury
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
U.S.A

Gary Long, Attorney General
1302 E Hwy 14
Suite 1
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-8501
U.S.A

Vern L. Larson, Treasurer
500 E. Capitol Avenue
Pierre, South Dakota 57501-5070
U.S.A

Edmund's County Clerk of Court Web: ujs.sd.gov/5thCircuit/ecounty.htm
Courthouse (If you want see their faces)
210 2nd Avenue, P.O. Box 384
U.S.A

Sheriff Lenny Braun
Edmund's County Sheriff Office
210 2nd St
U.S.A

South Dakota State
Bar Association
Pierre South Dakota
57501 U.S.A.

South Dakota State
Secretary of State Division
of Corporations
Pierre South Dakota
57501 U.S.A

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
SEC Complaint Center , 100 F Street NE,
Washington, D.C. 20549-0213
U.S.A.

Board of Governors of the Federal System
20th Street and Constitution Avenue ,N.W.
Washington D.C.20551
202-452-3000
carmi1942

Re: Fraud committed on BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Postby retlaw » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 pm

so whats the fraud?
retlaw

Re: Fraud committed on BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm

You might be better off asking on a US site. We specialise in Albion/UK law on this site which works a little different. Personally, I find it a little adversarial. I would prefer to ask questions first, then when they ignore, turn them into quotes that they have "agreed" with and use negative averment.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Return to Court jurisdiction only