Some advice on court please!!!

Some advice on court please!!!

Postby bigjoey » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Dear Anyone,

I have been a member now for over a year and have so far sucessfully fought off using the letters and templates all of my alleged creditors. The only one I was worried about was my ex-mortgage which started with C&G which has now been taken over by Lloyds. Before I educated myself I was taken to court and got a repossesion order against me, in the meantime I sold the house with an alleged shortfall of £11,276.11. I clearly could not afford to pay and so had an agreement where I paid £50 a month and signed a promissory note (this I reiterate was before I started looking into all this). After a period of time I stopped paying and after letters made the Tacit agreements with Eric Daniels the then CEO of Lloyds, as per usual they could not provide the lawful verification. This has gone on for over a year but now through their lawyers they have put in a claim through the Salford Business Centre, via Hereford County Court. The date of service is 5th Oct 2011 so I have until the 19th to respond. Do I contest Jurisdiction or defend the claim in full. Or do I contest jurisdiction and send a STDN, then defend the claim if that does not work. The letter was post marked 30.09.11 and yet the date of service was pre dated as 5.10.11, does this have any bearing. I have been out of the country for 5 weeks until two days ago when I came home to this. How should I fill out the response form and the aknowledgement of service or should I not fill that bit out at all. I also threatened to counter sue for unlawful harassment in previous correspondence so am unsure how to fill out form if at all and if I contest or defend can I do both. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks Joe
bigjoey

Return to Court jurisdiction only