Urgent: advice needed, please!

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: Urgent: advice needed, please!

Postby iamani » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi musashi

Really? That's a shame, but it explains the lack of new members. It may not be completely f#kd as we have had one or two new recruits this last year....?

i think i was unclear about his mother's situation - she passed and the Cout of Protection hearings were Scott defending her estate from invalid claims, leading to him possibly embarrassing/thwarting a judge in the first hearing.

Let's recap with a possible scenario using facts known and suspected:

Scott possibly embarrases/thwarts a judge in the first C.o.P. hearing.

This judge would know Scott would be using the Mersey Tunnel on the date of the second hearing.

On the day of, and prior to, said 2nd hearing 'somebody' presents a tunnel booby (ha! Still funny!) with info suggestive that Scott is driving while disqualified due to a technicality (court error).

This info could only be accessed by a court official.

There is no obvious reason to access these 12 year old court records.

This info was not passed on to Merseyside Police nor the DVLA but specifically presented to the private constabulary Mersey Tunnel Police.

The evidence would suggest that it was 'somebody's' intention to prevent Scott from reaching court in time for his hearing.

Everything after that seems a mixture of sour-grapes and ass-protection, with each incident only adding to the catalogue of their wrong-doing.

Possible liability issues:

1) In the first instance the court may be liable for its initial error ie maladministration (since escalated into corruption....?).

2) The informant appears liable for unlawful accessing of Scott's data, data protection issue.

3) Unlawful coercion, harassment and intimidation by the boobies and matrix officers on the shop 'visit'. Question of boobies jurisdiction while visiting Scott's shop.

4) Physical assault and false/unlawful arrest of Scott by a constable on police premises

5) Refusal to supply cctv evidence.

6) Possible destruction of said cctv evidence.

7) Malicious prosecution.

8) Hearing held without successful service of process/summons.

9) Unlawful no-warrant forced entry and false arrest.

10) Personage and Barratry.

11) Unlawful detention of the living man as a 'person'/NAME despite him refusing to give joinder to contract by withholding personal details., and refusing all consent.

12) The decision to revoke the licence implies that every insurance policy he has paid (handsomely) for in last 12 years were not valid, leaving him open to possible financial ruin and prison time.

13) Initial liability for this should rest with the courts due to their maladministration.

14) When DVLA decided to revoke licence they had a responsibility to inform Scott, with greatest alacrity, that he was effectively uninsured due to an admin error. Instead it apparently took 11 days to reach him. DVLA is liable for those days of Scott's increased exposure to risk.

It would appear he is spoiled for choice when it comes to claims....

We need to work out best jurisdiction to claim in for each crime/offense and learn how to press suit - that's the point we were stuck at up to the point of the arrest.

First thing we'll be looking at is how to counter-claim.....

Any further assistance you can suggest is much appreciated Lance - and anyone else too, don't be shy!

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby iamani » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 am

Hi

Would you believe they came back to his house tonight?

They weren't quite so aggressive for some reason.....

The latest 3 vids on his YT channel PUBLIC SERVANT CRIMINALS (sorry, still not link savvy) really are quite interesting, perhaps even amusing. i enjoyed them.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:01 am

I haven't had any time to look at his vids and I'm going to be busy for a bit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Act_1998
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/60/section/17
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_in_the_United_Kingdom#Other_constables.

These contain rather disapppinting facts for you and your friend I'm afraid so I suggest you read them. His claim, if any, will be greatly affected, I'm sorry to say. I had a quick look before bed but, as I say, I'm going to be otherwise busy for a bit so you'll have to do it. Get him in on to it as well.
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby iamani » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi musashi

Thanks for your efforts fella.

i've read the contents of those links you provided, but i don't see anything disappointing there....?

There's several things there that we can use to tie them up in knots if necessary, and if worst comes t' worst they, as you rightly pointed out, (and thanks for the reminder) will have to prove intent.

Will keep you posted for kicks and giggles.....

Cheers!
iamani

Postby musashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Just off the top of my head cos I'm not going through them all again - still a bit busy elsewhere -
Re data protection; a court may pass info to police.
Re; tunnel cops they are statute existent, have similar powers and duties as real cops, and have authority within one mile of the tunnel and may be invited out even further by local cops.
You still have, of course, the reason for passing the info to tunnel cops and why that info on that day to that tunnel cop specifically.
Was it passed elsewhere to any one else on that day or at any other time?
Is it a routine practice to do that?
Was the info specifically solicited that day or any other time?
Who by?
When?
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Previous

Return to Help Wanted