Overdrafts

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Overdrafts

Postby MrFrodo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Can overdrafts be dealt with in the same/similar way as credit card and loan debt? Does the agreement one signs when opening an account constitute a promissory note same as with loan/credit cards?

Frodooo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Re: Overdrafts

Postby Dash » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Can overdrafts be dealt with in the same/similar way as credit card and loan debt? Does the agreement one signs when opening an account constitute a promissory note same as with loan/credit cards?

Hi MrFrodo

I would think that an overdraft could be dealt with in the same way as a loan, as we dont sign an agreement for the overdraft or should i say i didnt sign one for mine, they must use the agreement you use to open the account or copy the signature on to a different document. The over draft is the next one for me to deal with as the credit card is at estopple stage and the loan too. :8-):
Dash

Re: Overdrafts

Postby freethinker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 am

hi paul,

yes you can deal with o.drafts the same as loans.
let it go to d.c.a. then do the letters, thats what i did & got a letter back from crapquest saying 'account on hold' so i sent them a
Notice of Tacit Contract & Lawful Estoppel by Aquiescence. basically saying i dont care your 'investigating' i still want what i originally asked for and i want it in 10 days, otherwise its estoppel time.

hopfully see you soon,mate.
Namaste.
chris

its just a ride.........

All rights reserved,exercised at will & fully defended, by the grace of god,the rule of law & the law of the land.
freethinker

Return to Banking Crime