Dear corporate wanker.... I mean err.. banker.

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Dear corporate wanker.... I mean err.. banker.

Postby MirrorMirror » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:04 am

This is the letter I've drafted for now, to send to Lloyds requesting the documents. (other details names and such to be added ofc)

I am happy to pay any financial obligation I might lawfully
owe to Lloyds TSB upon the reciept of the three documents
listed below,

1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting).

2. Verification of your claim against me (a signed invoice).

3. A copy of the contract binding both parties.

Please respond within 10 days of the date of this letter.

"Without Prejudice"

Is this ok or should I add anything else? (couldn't find a template, just wanted to be sure before I send it off) :thinks:
Last edited by MirrorMirror on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MirrorMirror

Re: Dear corporate wanker.... I mean err.. banker.

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am

Is this ok or should I add anything else? (couldn't find a template, just wanted to be sure before I send it off) :thinks:[/quote]

it's a bit on the short side mirror, i'm not saying you need to write something really long but...... :puzz: it is possible they can provide a copy of the contract (and that would be enough for them)
validation of the debt (the actual accounting).....they could simply provide statements, be concise with them, set your stall out clearly.

oh and welcome to the forum

:peace:
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby MirrorMirror » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks for the reply and the welcome elemental mechanic :grin: I saw a few of your letters and such on the forums, as you can probably tell I'm not the best writer in the world :giggle: I'll have to a rethink on how to word my first letter, if you can point me towards a good example I would be forever grateful.

I would have replied earlier but I've been away for the whole weekend and only just got the chance to reply, thanks again mate :wink:
MirrorMirror

Postby huntingross » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm

It is refreshingly short.....but I wouldn't say "happy".....maybe "I will pay" etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 am

MirrorMirror wrote:Thanks for the reply and the welcome elemental mechanic :grin: I saw a few of your letters and such on the forums, as you can probably tell I'm not the best writer in the world :giggle: I'll have to a rethink on how to word my first letter, if you can point me towards a good example I would be forever grateful.

I would have replied earlier but I've been away for the whole weekend and only just got the chance to reply, thanks again mate :wink:

worry not my reflective friend, :grin: being made to feel welcome is important, it certainly helped me to feel at home and settle in quite quickly.

with regard to your notice i would say feel free to copy any letter you see on here (i'm sure other members won't mind) and then simply put in the address to whom your sending your notice to. however, don't be afraid to change wordings adding your own. (pretty much all of my notices started out from v's templates)

over time you will get a feel for the words you use, don't be put off, but do understand what your meaning to communicate. (hope you don't feel like i'm teaching you to suck eggs, i'm sharing what i have learned since being on here.) also i would say get into the habit of posting your drafts on site (they will never be wrong and the feedback from members will be your biggest learning)

oh look there's the white rabbit, got to run i'm busy busy busy all week. :grin:
peace :love:

"namste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Return to Banking Crime