LTSB letter, response

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: LTSB letter, response

Postby rodgreenwell » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:56 am

Hi HR,
Would love to see your response... Maybe we should play them at thier own game a formalise a "standard" FMOTL response for thier "standardised" letters... hehe!!
Anyway, what is wrong with getting stuff of the internet... do they not use the same medium to flaunt their fraudulent money making schemes?
Enjoy
Rod
rodgreenwell

Postby huntingross » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi AD and Rod....I think I must have sent the wrong message in my post.....I have no problem with the internet and the passage of information....I think it is hilarious and ironic that in their letter (I shall scan it up when I have time to write the response) they accuse us of getting stuff off the internet yet their stuff is robotically the same....which is their claim about us....well it amuses me.....

My response will highlight the fact to the Bot at the other end, that her critscism of our process is a critscism of their own process.....they are the same process.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Hypocrisy, plain and simple. :clap: :rotfl: Best bit is - they don't even see the delicious irony of it all - DUH! :giggle:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby aliensong » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am

ArturoDekko wrote:Enjoy yourself HR. What is wrong with getting things off the internet. They use template forms. Who told them? Someone whose allegiance is to the bankers, that's who. Who can trust that? Give me open source any day.

aliensong, apologies for the delay. Yes it is preferable to write back within three days but if you haven't you can still stay in honour by apologising for the delay, as I have just done. If you are imposing time limits on them in your Notices, it is only honourable to keep to your own time limits. If you leave a half completed process for too long, it would make sense to start again with a strict time schedule but you could quote any past injury you had already established.

My notary thought he was just witnessing my signature, to bring it into the public domain, until I asked hin to witness that he had not received any post from the mortgage bandits. He did a double take, gulped hard and rushed off to check his post. I did not make a big thing about being a Freeman and I did not ask him to perform the administrative process himself as would be preferable. It cost me £50 per doc. but for that I had him stamp and sign a copy too and an extra tenner for a stamp on a promissory note. He only takes cash as he does not want his notarial fees on his solicitors account. I did offer him a promissory note of £1000 to put on account :rotfl: , he looked interested for a while then chickened out.

Is it not strange that they take a Bank of England promissory note when they have absolutely no intention of making good the promise yet they look askance at ours which have more of a chance of being fulfilled? :thinks:

Stay Sovereign, know who you are, know the injury they have caused you, forgive them and love them, then lien the socks off them. :sun:

AD :saint:

Thanks for your help ArturoDekko and thanks everyone else for your more light hearted comments! It's helping me see how ridiculous the whole banking scam is. It's also helping me to shrug off my programing that still sometimes tries to assert that I must be doing something 'bad' because I keep getting letters with windows in them. I'm considering my next move, I'll let you know how I get on.

Peace all.
aliensong

Postby huntingross » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Scanned the almost exact letter HERE
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to Banking Crime