Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby boo boo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:41 am

huntingross wrote:
It actually says fine Turkish cymbals on my cymbals but there made in America,
Prove it.....

I'd be happy for my bank to write anything on a piece of paper (well anything that resembled a sentence).....I have had nothing but warm words about "my complaint"

If they swore in an affidavit that they had lost it....I would call that progress....but they haven't and they won't.

They don't have the original or (so far) a copy.....

I don't know why you find it hard (or worthwhile) to question the promissory note.....If I gave you a promissory note, would you not go and buy something with it, or invest it ?



but to them, my promise to pay is worth 10x.... Mark none of this still proves it was your sig that created the funds,
boo boo
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby Farmer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 am

boo boo wrote:but to them, my promise to pay is worth 10x.... Mark none of this still proves it was your sig that created the funds,


Then what is your conclusion as to how it was created?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby boo boo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 am

Farmer wrote:
boo boo wrote:but to them, my promise to pay is worth 10x.... Mark none of this still proves it was
your sig that created th funds,


Then what is your conclusion as to how it was created?
it isnt me that is asserting the claim that it does,so the burden of proof lies with him who assests. Am i not correct?
boo boo
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby Jim » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 am

Yes but simply denying something is not a counter-claim. Mark's claim that the borrower's signature on the loan agreement (and their promise to re-pay) creates the funds might not be provable beyond ALL doubt because that would require the loan company confirming it and they're not going to put themselves out of business now are they? The claim is provable beyond REASONABLE doubt, though. Why else would loan companies get so cagey and aggressive when you ask for sight of the original? Now, your counter-claim is, essentially, that the funds are created by some means other than our promise to re-pay. So what is it?

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
User avatar
Jim
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Sitting on the sofa in my living room

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby boo boo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:36 am

Jim wrote:Yes but simply denying something is not a counter-claim. Mark's claim that the borrower's signature on the loan agreement (and their promise to re-pay) creates the funds might not be provable beyond ALL doubt because that would require the loan company confirming it and they're not going to put themselves out of business now are they? The claim is provable beyond REASONABLE doubt, though. Why else would loan companies get so cagey and aggressive when you ask for sight of the original? Now, your counter-claim is, essentially, that the funds are created by some means other than our promise to re-pay. So what is it?

Peace

J
so if you cant prove it why assert the claim? Am i not correct in saying that We all know how it really is but to assert your claim youve got to be able to prove it and up to press you havent. Just think if ur in court and you state the claim or you dont rebutt the affidvit your goosed! Am i not correct in stating that in admiralty courts you wont b seen or heard? Or thats what im led to believe.just in general if an odd bod of the public can stump you in your claim what do you think the judge and solicitors are going to do? Just my thoughts
boo boo
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby boo boo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 am

Jim wrote:Yes but simply denying something is not a counter-claim. Mark's claim that the borrower's signature on the loan agreement (and their promise to re-pay) creates the funds might not be provable beyond ALL doubt because that would require the loan company confirming it and they're not going to put themselves out of business now are they? The claim is provable beyond REASONABLE doubt, though. Why else would loan companies get so cagey and aggressive when you ask for sight of the original? Now, your counter-claim is, essentially, that the funds are created by some means other than our promise to re-pay. So what is it?

Peace

J
the bank wouldnt have to confirm or deny anytìng to assist you in your claim.so on that point the answer is prove it. Am i not correct in stating you havent or you cant?
boo boo
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby Farmer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 am

boo boo wrote:
Farmer wrote:
boo boo wrote:but to them, my promise to pay is worth 10x.... Mark none of this still proves it was
your sig that created th funds,


Then what is your conclusion as to how it was created?
it isnt me that is asserting the claim that it does,so the burden of proof lies with him who assests. Am i not correct?


If we all had that attitude on this forum we wouldn't get very far and or learn anything; this forum is not a court. I maintain you breathe in oxygen all day long. Can I prove it? No. Can it be proven with the right tools? Yes. Now, what you are asking may be possible to prove if its possible to get the use of the right tools. What we are trying to do here is find these tools. Now if you have any information that can show that the current assumptions if not proven are incorrect, please let us know. Has it also occurred to you that you may be the one person on the planet that may be able to prove it. In the meantime, you could have a read of these two books:

Modern Money Mechanics - Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

TOP SECRET BANKERS MANUAL
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby boo boo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Farmer wrote:
boo boo wrote:
Farmer wrote:
boo boo wrote:but to them, my promise to pay is worth 10x.... Mark none of this still proves it was
your sig that created th funds,


Then what is your conclusion as to how it was created?
it isnt me that is asserting the claim that it does,so the burden of proof lies with him who assests. Am i not correct?


If we all had that attitude on this forum we wouldn't get very far and or learn anything; this forum is not a court. I maintain you breathe in oxygen all day long. Can I prove it? No. Can it be proven with the right tools? Yes. Now, what you are asking may be possible to prove if its possible to get the use of the right tools. What we are trying to do here is find these tools. Now if you have any information that can show that the current assumptions if not proven are incorrect, please let us know. Has it also occurred to you that you may be the one person on the planet that may be able to prove it. In the meantime, you could have a read of these two books:

Modern Money Mechanics - Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

TOP SECRET BANKERS MANUAL


No need to read them farmer,im just playing a disinterested third party here,

Yes your correct with the right tools,


So here you go

The Negative Averment is the most powerful question. Example: "Is it not the case that...."

This shifts the burden of proof upon your opponent.


Look at all my replies"am i not correct"

Am i not correct that my signature was used to create the funds
boo boo
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm

bb - so if you cant prove it why assert the claim? Am i not correct in saying that We all know how it really is but to assert your claim you've got to be able to prove it and up to press you haven. Just think if ur in court and you state the claim or you don't rebut the affidavit your goosed! Am i not correct in stating that in admiralty courts you wont b seen or heard? Or thats what im led to believe.just in general if an odd bod of the public can stump you in your claim what do you think the judge and solicitors are going to do? Just my thought..


There an axiom i think it's from Abraham Lincoln. - in court "don't bring up a matter that you can not prove" or you could say dont bring up a matter that you don't want to be questioned on by your opponent.

It's a fair point, I only say that I think because 'generally' we try to explain to much to TPTB about why we this or why we that...

:personally, in court I don't bring up the matter of money creation because i can't prove it (edit**YET). What I can prove is my status as being not bound by fake money or fake contracts. I do it that way because I know no-one can prove that i am bound by fake money and fake contracts

(in court or on a forum two different things, it's a great subject to discuss)

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Fidach Diplomatic Outpost near You

Re: Equity, Fake Money and Exchanges

Postby bustthematrix » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 pm

How interesting....you muppets have run away with my thread topic though! :grin:
bustthematrix
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron