$435 Billion Surplus

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

$435 Billion Surplus

Postby Freesam on the land » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi Freemen!

I just had to let you guys see this!

I dunno if anyone has already posted this somewhere on the forum, so apologies if this is common knowledge.

http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/please-watch-this-video-to-understand-why-california-is-far-from-broke/

Its a long one but the first 25 minutes is the hard in your face stuff! Absolute crazy stuff, I know this is in the U.S. but I would imagine its the same here and throughout the world!

Let me know your thoughts,

Cheers!
Freesam on the land

Re: $435 Billion Surplus

Postby gepisar » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 am

Hefty! Good find. What do you think?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Re: $435 Billion Surplus

Postby Freesam on the land » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:38 pm

I would think that this, just as the banking systems worldwide, are the same across the globe.... these banksters have the monopoly for sure!!!

It's just going to be harder to find the stuff for UK me thinks, but while surfing today I have come across something on ebay, guy from cornwall selling dvds/books on Secret lush funds, I didn't keep that one open to copy the link though im sure you will find it if you look hard enough though.

If we can and do uncover this in the UK then we can all kick back and relax? Then the rest of the world should cotton on?? Live in hope.

I found this linked from educateyourself.org which is a cracking site jammed with useful info.

:yes:
Freesam on the land

Return to Banking Crime