Basic concept of lawful rebellion.

Re: Basic concept of lawful rebellion.

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Squark you have it all wrong I'm afraid. You like the UN Declaration on human rights yes? well we have all the human rights, our inalienable rights right here at home within our own constitution, why would you need to go to the UN or EU? THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO!

The United Nations is a fascist organisation which created the EU. The EU is annexing these Isles under treasonous treatise and have infiltrated our way of life with its institutions i.e. OFSTEAD, OFWAT etc.... I like the idea of global justice but that is NOT what the one world government is about evidently. You also have 'entitlements' as a sovereign being not just benefits. Benefits are for citizens/subjects (I would agree to being a subject if the crown was still upholding the common law and constitution, and therefore we had a constitutional monarch), today I stand as a sovereign man in an attempt to protect our right to choose the laws we feel are just. I will never run to the UN for any ruling it would be treasonous to do so.

You can 'be' without being a member of the United Kingdom corporation. Be lawful and stand by your rights and constitution. Be a sovereign or be a slave the choice is entirely yours.

Lawful rebellion has not been shown in its true light by any groupas of yet. You ask "Who has been freed by it????".....well I have been freed from having to attend a summons or pay their fines. I stand fully in lawful rebellion after serving many notices and affidavits to clarify my position with the so called government, police, court and crown. It works when done correctly it seems.

It is the office of the Crown that must fix the treason issue not the voters as you put it. Voters don't know anything or they certainly would not be voting in a treasonous regime. We could go back to having a constitutional monarch and all enjoy common law again could we not? I would be 'subject' to that. Of course we quit Europe, we don't need to be annexed by a tyrannical regime do we? Once the corrupt psycho corporations are dealt with we would have all the cancer cures we already have (but are shelved). All the free energy we need and growing any herb or plant would be subject to common law so no problem.

Th UK is NOT a democratic society it is a CORPORATION. Once you take up lawful rebellion all ties to the corporation is broken in law. We may still need to use the regime under duress but we are limited of course. They cannot apply the rules to anyone who does not consent to those rules lawfully. To do so is a criminal act and coercion to commit criminal acts, the constitution and treason laws provide us with a good defence.
bustachemtrails

Postby squark » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Maybe we are looking at the same thing from different angles. I want to add that everything I say is an open question. I don't know how the bloody thing works, that's why I want nothing to do with it. Maybe its a case of many roads leading to freedom.

Busta you just said the UK is a corporation, how are men and women connected with a corporation. Contract.
Citizen is the name they give to the person created when that contract comes into effect.

Doesn't lawful rebellion give validity to what you rebel against? You are saying I'm out until it is fixed. You are saying its fine to have binding secret contracts, with huge implications that are hidden and entered into unknowingly, as long as........whatever condition.

I absolutely applaud any attempt to separate oneself from the state for its evils, though relative to other places or recent history it isn't that bad.

I like the rights declared in the UN Dec, I can fit my life into an agreement like that, and think it's important that they are written down. I don't believe the UN grants us those rights. It is a useful tool to inform the courts/govt that they already agreed we all have those rights. I wrote to the DOJ and they like to think that the UK issues rights somehow. Utter nonsense.

I am not running to the UN, EU or UK. Neither am I afraid of Fascists or Fascism for that matter. If the UK is a Corporation then they have a fascist government anyway. What I am suggesting is that in a modern context, Contract and cancelling that contract is a simple approach that I at least can understand. Baron is a title of nobility, granted by....something or someone. That someone is your equal unless there is a contract saying otherwise. The titles they grant are worthless, there is also every chance that those Barons are unavailable, uninterested, unaffordable etc. The idea of Barons and all that correct procedure sound archaic, complicated and relies on an outside (of me) entity. I like simple. Why would you petition your equal?

The closest we are to perfection, is that there be no states, nations, borders, just a global team (the UN is as good a name as any) that helps people enforce the rights that are written down someplace. That way everyone is equal and there are not factions fighting for power. I think these fears about the EU and the UN are paranoia, Xenophobia. Look at the job they have to do. Look at real poverty and real slavery, look at the justice systems in some countries, look back 100 years in time. Prioritization? A means to an end? And of course any organisation can be infiltrated, corrupted or discredited in a million and one ways.

We are on a path. I think this little group (FMOTL) are pushing forward to the destination whilst the state is dragging its heals at the back, unable to adapt in time.
In fact if you read the UN documents doesn't their language points to the fact that it is about what will be, not what is?

My inalienable/god given rights are not written down in one place.(Are they?) I like simple. If they (or some of them) are written in one place, I like it, especially if the UK signed it!! I have failed up to now in my rebellion or whatever its called, fines etc. However, my one document is still there. I have not stopped and can't see how, if justice exists they can deny they have injured me. Remedy is still available. There is no statute of limitations where there is no statute.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby squark » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 pm

I just remembered the best line of the most beautiful song I ever heard.,, Freedom is free of the need to be free.
squark

Postby squark » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 am

As every one else abandoned the field of battle i assume I won. :giggle:
I fluked upon this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgLZq-5djsI
This Norwegian woman has handed back citizenship and rebutted the implied contract.

Come on chaps, form a line, one last charge, lets beat these bastards.
squark

Postby bustachemtrails » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm

There are a number of things that you maybe overlooking Squark?. The creation of the UN and its institutions like the Bilderberg group, Council on foreign relations and the trilateral commission for example, is apart of the elites programme for world domination of which the UN is its front. The UN is made to be seen as caring, just and trustworthy yet on closer inspection you can see that they are far from this.

These groups consist of the global elite: banksters, media moguls and corporate directors etc. Also that the UN created the EU which is almost exactly what the nazi's had planned for the future for Europe. This is no coincidence of course as we still have fascism running the show.

Why do people fall for the trap? the trap being to go cap in hand to the EU or UN looking for justice? Our own justice system does not require outside influences we have all the human rights and laws we need in our constitution and common law. The reason our so called political representatives are being so blatantly fascist these days is because they want us to accept the EU and UN have authority over our country when they absolutely do not. It is treason to accept the authority of a foreign jurisdiction when we have not been beaten as a nation in open battle.

Our so called representatives also want civil unrest and they are being as outrageous as possible it seems to achieve this goal. If we give them what they want we would soon see foreign armed (so called) 'peace keepers' patrolling the srreets of our towns and cities in open occupation (EU rapid reaction force).

It is not paranoia to state that we are already under the EU's occupation and that they are overseeing our institutions and assuming authority over them. For this to be the case treason MUST have been committed would you not agree? we have the protection of the constitution to fall back on including gods laws (which together make up the unwritten common law) so why would we go to a foreign power for justice or rulings? All we need to do is remember who we are SOVEREIGN! and act like sovereign beings.

The barons committee invoked the constitution which is what I hold my allegiance too rather than specifically to the barons. If we do not stand by the constitution then we will lose our sovereignty and thus be nothing more than slaves.

The Uk is a corporation. Men and women are contracted into the corporation yes. A lawful contract only comes into affect LAWFULLY with full disclosure, equal consideration and with two witnessed wet signatures so they are inaffective in a proper de-jure jurisdiction, its all a con.

Lawful rebellion gives validity to the English constitution and common law, I do not rebel against these things as I choose to stand by them as they are just and simple. I am not saying its fine to have secret binding contracts no.

The simple fact is that if one doesn't seperate oneself from the regime that has sprung up in this country over the last 40 or so years, then one is consenting to treason, terrorism, paedophilia, war crimes, fraud and genocide etc..... It becomes a moral choice in the end I found. The so called leaders of this country are up to their necks in the afformentioned crimes and I will not support them in anyway whatsoever.

The only lawful thing we can do is to stand by the constitution at this time. Anyone not in lawful rebellion is acting as a criminal whether they realise it or not.

When you talk of informing the courts and government of the rights they signed up to with the UN etc, you are actually talking about imposters and unlawful corporate bodies. The only thing I will be informing them of is the treason they are committing!

FMOTL is not making much headway as there is a great deal of double think involved. We need proper courts of law instead of accepting their corporate arenas to fight in. We will never get justice until we have properly convened court de jures to have our claims heard. We need to stand together rejecting the regime and demand that all others stand by Article 61 of Magna Carta in accordance with the great charter. We have lawful excuse to deny claims against us by those not in lawful rebellion and anyone that says otherwise is effectively committing treason. They do not want to put their name to treason which is why they would not arrest me it seems.

Your inalienable god given rights are written down in the bible and also in various documents of the constitution i.e. Bill of rights, Corrnation Oath and Magna Carta 1215 etc.... Nobody needs to have the fact that we have a god given right to water (for example) written down. It is a fundamental requirement for human life that if denied, would be tantamount to murder. We all have a right to justice and a fair trial, this is almost as important as our requrement for water. Without justice you could lose your life just the same.

If you have failed in your attempt at rebellion then you did not use the rule of law to defend yourself correctly in my view. Start putting public servants on notice of treason and see what reactions you get. Remedy is not available until we demand our courts of law again and stop accepting their summonses its as simple as that.
bustachemtrails

Previous

Return to Lawful rebellion