Soldier Sectioned

Soldier Sectioned

Postby musashi » Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 pm

A British soldier has been sent to a psychiatric hospital for six months for shwoing his captain the common law convictiobns of the queen on matters of child trafficking. Google the lionk here for the story.
http://itccs.org/tag/st-georges-hospital/
Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909686198) and Doctors Khan and Sem
the mental care unit of St. George’s Hospital in Stafford (ph: 44 01785 25788
Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Soldier Sectioned

Postby musashi » Sat May 10, 2014 1:59 pm

ITCCS Urgent Appeal: British soldier persecuted, institutionalized for discussing common law arrest warrants against Elizabeth Windsor
Posted on May 7, 2014

Stafford, England, May 7, 2014, 4 pm GMT

Vivian Cunningham, a serving soldier in the Irish Guards Regiment in Aldershot, Hampshire, has been detained, institutionalized and drugged against his will for mentioning to a senior officer the Common Law arrest warrants against convicted felon Elizabeth Windsor (aka “Queen Elizabeth”).

Guardsman Cunningham is presently being detained without his consent for six months at the mental care unit of St. George’s Hospital in Stafford (ph: 44 01785 25788). He has been injected with olanzapine, an atypical anti-psychotic drug, under the orders of a Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909686198) and Doctors Khan and Sema.

Recently, Guardsman Cunningham reported to Captain Murrell the existence of the standing arrest warrant against Windsor, and her lawful conviction for crimes against humanity. According to Cunningham, Capt. Murrell responded by saying “Yes I believe the evidence you have shown me, but is it ok if you attend a medical assessment to make sure you are ok?”. Cunningham agreed, and was then committed with a diagnosis of having suffered an “acute psychotic episode”.

Clearly, Cunningham has been committed under the notorious “Fixated Threat” law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.

The ITCCS Executive states categorically that Guardsman Vivian Cunningham has been targeted by the British Crown for his circulating of evidence of Elizabeth Windsor’s guilt under the law. Cunningham’s persecution is directly related to the present Common Law Court’s investigation of the British Crown and members of the “royal family” for child trafficking and murder.

The ITCCS Executive therefore calls upon all of its global affiliates and British members to protest at St. George’s hospital in Stafford, and phone the facility and Capt. Murrell to demand an explanation for Cunningham’s incarceration. Protests and occupations will commence at British embassies and businesses around the world, and will continue until Vivian Cunnigham is released unconditionally.

Vivian Cunningham is hereby declared a prisoner of conscience in England by the ITCCS.

Issued by ITCCS Central
7 May, 2014
Brussels
musashi

Postby musashi » Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Enforcement of Annulment Orders against the Church of Rome and of England will commence in July – Training of Common Law Officers and Sheriffs to begin May 19
Posted on May 1, 2014

Breaking Public Announcement issued by The Public Information Agency of The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)

May 1, 2014 – 5 pm GMT

Enforcement of Annulment Orders against the Church of Rome and of England will commence in July – Training of Common Law Officers and Sheriffs to begin May 19

Brussels:

The Easter Maastricht Proclamation of the Court that nullified the laws and authority of the Church of Rome and its corporate subsidiaries will be actively enforced by duly sworn and trained Common Law Officers commencing in the first week of July, 2014.

Assisted by the community, the Officers will enforce the lawful annulment of these corporate bodies in at least nine countries by undertaking:

1. The arrest and imprisonment of the convicted fiduciary officers of the Church of Rome and of England, along with their accomplices and other criminals;

2. The seizure and public expropriation of the property and assets of these churches, and their re-establishment as public space serving the community, and

3. The re-consecration of these former churches as entirely congregational, self-governing bodies under public, common law authority.

Beginning on Monday, May 19, 2014, the ICLCJ and its sponsoring Tribunal will commence a rigorous three week training program for professional peace officers, sheriffs and marshals who will be deputized to enforce this Annulment against these criminal church bodies. The program will be held at private sessions in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy.

To apply for participation in the Common Law Officers’ Training Program, contact the Secretariat at itccscentral@gmail.com , and consult the Common Law Training Manual at www.itccs.org .

Posted on May 1, 2014

Breaking Public Announcement issued by The Public Information Agency of The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)

May 1, 2014 – 5 pm GMT

Brussels:

The Easter Maastricht Proclamation of the Court that nullified the laws and authority of the Church of Rome and its corporate subsidiaries will be actively enforced by duly sworn and trained Common Law Officers commencing in the first week of July, 2014.

Assisted by the community, the Officers will enforce the lawful annulment of these corporate bodies in at least nine countries by undertaking:

1. The arrest and imprisonment of the convicted fiduciary officers of the Church of Rome and of England, along with their accomplices and other criminals;

2. The seizure and public expropriation of the property and assets of these churches, and their re-establishment as public space serving the community, and

3. The re-consecration of these former churches as entirely congregational, self-governing bodies under public, common law authority.

Beginning on Monday, May 19, 2014, the ICLCJ and its sponsoring Tribunal will commence a rigorous three week training program for professional peace officers, sheriffs and marshals who will be deputized to enforce this Annulment against these criminal church bodies. The program will be held at private sessions in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy.

To apply for participation in the Common Law Officers’ Training Program, contact the Secretariat at itccscentral@gmail.com , and consult the Common Law Training Manual at www.itccs.org .

Issued by The ICLCJ Public Information Agency, Brussels

May 1, 2014 – 5 pm GMT

www.itccs.org / www.iclcj.com
Posted in Chuch of England, Church of Rome, Roman Catholic Church, Vatican | Tagged Catholic Church, Church of England, Church of Rome, Easter Proclamation, International Common Law Court of Justice, ITCCS, Maastricht Proclamation, Roman Catholic Church, Vatican
Issued by The ICLCJ Public Information Agency, Brussels

May 1, 2014 – 5 pm GMT

www.itccs.org / www.iclcj.com
Posted in Chuch of England, Church of Rome, Roman Catholic Church, Vatican | Tagged Catholic Church, Church of England, Church of Rome, Easter Proclamation, International Common Law Court of Justice, ITCCS, Maastricht Proclamation, Roman Catholic Church, Vatican
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat May 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Passed it on. Hmmm. Things are moving.
Freeman Stephen

Postby pitano1 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:56 pm

please forgive me,but i could not resist. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zMZnY76Qk

if i need to explain my reasoning,i`am quite happy to do so.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 am

pitano1 wrote:please forgive me,but i could not resist. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zMZnY76Qk

if i need to explain my reasoning,i`am quite happy to do so.

A very old joke, that one.

Musashi.
musashi

Postby musashi » Wed May 14, 2014 2:20 pm

--------- Original Message ----------
To: tom.tunnicliffe@sssft.nhs.uk
Date: 13 May 2014 at 16:39
Subject: Grenadier Vivian Cunningham

Mr Tunnicliffe

I am an Advocate from the Dignity Alliance and I have been advised that a serving soldier has been sectioned at St George's Hospital for questioning the status of the Queen. Can you please confirm the actual status of this man and under what authority and legislation he has been detained?

We published the brief details on this story a few days ago and we have been inundated with messages from our members and ex-servicemen asking us to look into this matter. Would there be any reasonable objection to myself and one of our trained press officers (both former serving soldiers) interviewing Vivian that we can report his side of the story as we believe an injustice has occurred that is in the public interest to report?

If there are visiting times I would very much appreciate it if you would provide details of those and if there are any restrictions on visiting this man?

Thank you.

Sincerely

R Austin
Advocate
Dignity Alliance
Po Box 206
Boltonn
BL1 9WE

Email: raustin@dignityalliance.com
musashi

Return to Lawful rebellion