NOTARY PUBLICs turning away free (wo)men

NOTARY PUBLICs turning away free (wo)men

Postby Free-man » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Does anyone know of a Notary Public( Im London Based) that will sign/seal a document that has terms/language familiar to common law and or the freeman movement. I am being turned away as I've been told Notaries have been warned by the law society to NOT sign/seal any documents that could be seen to have language familiar with the movement. Having sent 2 previous letters privately witnessed and verified I now just need my 3rd letter, Notice of Default to be verified/sealed by a Notary to create a summary judgement but the Robots(Notary's) i am seeing are turning me away and saying they are not comfortable with this working (non- citizen, non individual) as it indicates it has come from the freeman movement. I tried to explain the lawfulness but as we know they are having none of it!!!

this is the process i am following

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/11/30/the-basics-and-power-of-an-affidavit-of-truth/comment-page-2/#comment-180846
Free-man

Re: NOTARY PUBLICs turning away free (wo)men

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Why do you need a notary? That's part of their stupid system which you seem to want out of. If you want out just tell them and to hell with their procedures. Are you free? Then make your own procedures...
Dreadlock

Re: NOTARY PUBLICs turning away free (wo)men

Postby pitano1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:18 pm

:yes:
Submit

To offer for determination; commit to the judgment or discretion of another individual or authority.
AUTHORITY...which originaly resided up their arsehole.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Lawful rebellion