served notice

served notice

Postby mark patrick conway » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:55 am

I served a notice of conditional acceptence that i have sworn an oath to the barons that i now stand under articule 61 of the magna carter on 18/04/2016 at 09.04 am
too rugby borough council. They served me notice to STOP trading in car sales and remove all vehicules or i will end up in court so i served them the notice. At 10.26am the same day of which i served them the notice they emailed the land owner of my property of where my shop is and also where i live telling them that if there tenent does not comply then they will serve notice on the land owner. The land owner has told me in so many words Get them gone or i will be, I see this as a breach of my notice to the council as they are indirectly trying to stop me but clearly the owner does not fall under my notice and i now face eviction of my shop and my flat. any advise ?
mark patrick conway

Re: served notice

Postby musashi » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Yes. Go to Lawful rebellion.net and post this post. Ask Dave Messenger, aka Bustachemtrails, to comment.
The two matters should be separate but then you don't say much about the background.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to Lawful rebellion