My letter of claim of Lawful Rebellion to Buckingham Palace

Re: My letter of claim of Lawful Rebellion to Buckingham Palace

Postby treeman » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Be careful when travelling in underpasses. Do not holiday in france. all the best mate.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Michaelangelo Coparo » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm

NOUICOR is different to Johns Affidavits

see the NOUICOR sub forum here
Michaelangelo Coparo

Postby Farmerboy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 am

Have you ever thought that royalty and politicians and banks might be all on the same side?

Telling her that her power has been taken away from her exposes your understanding of the situation. Maybe your understanding of the situation isn't correct.

just adding my bit.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby Matchima » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am

I love this forum!
I get the sense that they broadly speaking probably are on the same side.
To be holding the reins of power and subject to the benign force of integrity seems to be pretty rare.
Why would someone be motivated to seek power? I guess thats the question.
But we can't ever know everything,can we?
There's so much to know and so much of it is biased,distored and coming from vested interests.
My answer,partly,is to sit quietly and listen-a necessary adjuct I feeel to doing the same in the world at large.
Matchima

Postby rockinsoul » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Farmerboy wrote:Have you ever thought that royalty and politicians and banks might be all on the same side?

Telling her that her power has been taken away from her exposes your understanding of the situation. Maybe your understanding of the situation isn't correct.

just adding my bit.

FB

I know what youre saying, and to be honest I have less respect for royal families than I do governments!! But if I am gonna utilise common law then you have to resort to the magna carta, which is monarchal, at some point I might disown the lot and say Im living by my own laws!! But I have two court cases coming up and I want to have something to fight with, know what I mean? Dont worry, my understanding is very clear!! I just cherry pick my words for the occasion, till the right moment :)

Love and Light

Dean
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby Farmerboy » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi Dean

As long as you know that the present monarcy and those who signed the magna carta are not the same, then you'll be OK

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby Sophia » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 am

Good point FB, the current occupants of BP probably have as much genetic connection to John and co as we do. :giggle:
lol :sun:
Sophia

Postby rockinsoul » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 am

That's true, but the magna carta does lay down the original precedents so it cant be overruled, just deliberately overlooked!!

Dean
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby rockinsoul » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm

I just found out whilst representing myself in a magistrates court the other day that Article 61 was repealed in the reissueing of the Magna Carta in 1216, and 1217 by King John's son King Henry. This was the argument the magistrates used to dismiss my argument of Common Law VS Statutory Law jurisdiction and Lawful Rebellion. They said article 61 only applied to Barons, I said all men are equal under God. They also said, falsely I believe, that Statutory Law IS the Common Law of the land and since it was voted in by the majority it stands for all. I said I did not vote to have someone speak on my behalf or impose unfair law upon me. They banned me from driving which essentially amounts to Parliament(ary Law) interfering with my ability and right to condeuct my business, which could lead to bankruptcy. I am appealing the decision to the Crown Court but I may have to come up with something else if this is true of article 61. I can still send an affadavit to the Palace and to Parliament declaring I surrender my legal fiction title and statutory rights of the status of Mr. ROSE. Thoughts anyone?!

Dean Rose

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby Tweetie Pie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm

this may be ridiculous but what happens if you buy yourself a legal baronetcy for £100 - that's what they were going for a while ago in private eye , hope they were for real :-) if the magistrates, which some members dispute are even proper courts, go on about 61 and a title, which seems absurd. then you are within your rights to play them at their game and baron yourself or what ever the term may be. debretts may be a good place to start your enquiries.

peace and love tweetie.
Tweetie Pie

PreviousNext

Return to Lawful rebellion