OATH TO THE LORDS

Re: OATH TO THE LORDS

Postby treeman » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm

The Lords are currently embattled with the courts in an atttempt to regain their Letters Patent, which even Gordon Brown admitted were unlawfully taken. Kord Judge and Lord Neuberger shafted them - and us - last month when they threw the case out of court. Albert Burgess wrote a letter to them on the matter. Good reading - maybe it's up on his site.
Uf they regain their LPs you can bet they will not be ratifying the Act which unkawfully took them away. Nor will any EU treaties go through.
Lord Judge and Lord Neuberger have publicly proclaimed their position to be firmly behind the tratiors and declare EU law to be superior to our law.
Lord Judge also held that trials without jury are good for us/ Corpus Juris all round, then.
Musashi for treeman.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Zaniwhoop » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am

Either that or Common Law would have to be taught to every man, woman and child so as to understand that it supersedes Statute Law and that the laws of treason would have to be made an absolute clear and fundamental in every decision process regarding the UK and it's people.
Well that is certainly something that should be brought about no matter what, along with several crucial topics that are purposefully omitted from our schooling at the moment.

I've just sent my Oath of Allegiance to the Lords of the Baron's committee, just so as to be compliant with article 61.

To: Lord Rutland.
Belvoir Castle,
Grantham,
Lincolnshire,
NG32 1PE. 5th July 2011

Dear Lord Rutland,

Please accept this Oath of Allegiance under Magna Carta 1215, article 61

OATH TO THE LORDS

I, simon: of the elder family (authorised agent and signatory for REV. SIMON ROBERT ELDER, MR SIMON ROBERT ELDER and all capitalized variations thereof), of [address], in full knowledge of treason that has been and is being committed in parliament by delivering the sovereign peoples of this common law land into the hands of foreign powers (the EU); in understanding of the treason committed by the person fraudulently acting as Queen Elizabeth II, who has never, in fact, rightfully or Lawfully been crowned as the Sovereign. This knowledge stems from the fact that the Coronation Stone / The Stone of Destiny / Bethel / Jacob’s Pillar that Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg was crowned upon is a fake and that she has broken her solemn and binding promise to the people of the United Kingdom. I now transfer my allegiance from her and do willingly and wholeheartedly enter into lawful rebellion, and I solemnly swear upon my oath to obey the Lords of the Barons Committee lawfully constituted in accordance with article 61 of the Magna Carta of 1215 to the best of my ability until such time as redress of these present wrongs is achieved.

Sworn and subscribed on this fifth day, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eleven.

By:…[autograph]
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bassjocky » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Zaniwhoop, could i ask you, why did you give your oath of allegiance to a Lord who's seat is in Northern Ireland, instead of to David Charles Robert Manners, 11th Duke of Rutland, who resides at Belvoir Castle.
Bassjocky

Postby Zaniwhoop » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 am

Because that was the information I was given. I will rectify. Thanks for the correction. :shake:
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby musashi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Reactivating this post so that new guys can see it without searching the archives for something they may not even know exists. Also made it a sticky for a while.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Previous

Return to Lawful rebellion