ID cards, RFID chip implants and "mandatory" vaccines

ID cards, RFID chip implants and "mandatory" vaccines

Postby rockinsoul » Tue May 19, 2009 3:50 pm

It is occurring to me more and more just how important this Freeman Revolution forum is to the masses. Everybody needs to know the information contained herein and use it to empower themselves and resist this ever encroaching tyranny. To remain ignorant or to bury one's head in the sand is no effective means against getting shot in the ass by what is happeneing. My thoughts are drawn specifically to the Bilderburg Group's (NWO) intentions to make us all carry ID cards, get RFID chip implants and to take "mandatory" vaccines against their lab-engineered bio-warfare diseases, such as bird flu, swine flu, paying for force-fluoridated water, the endless list. So long as people remain unaware that these things are not LAWFULLY mandatory, they are only STATUTORILY mandatory, then resistance will be futile. People need to realise that we have the LAWFUL right and obligation to say NO to these things that are being demanded from us, as they do not apply to the living soul/human being, but only to the person/legal fiction which is under the rule of currupt government. Very important to be sure!! It may be a good idea to make up some flyers that can be downloaded and printed or mass produced at www.vistaprint.co.uk for example, and given to people with information on FROTL and Lawful Rebellion...

Love and Light

Dean Rose
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Re: ID cards, RFID chip implants and "mandatory" vaccines

Postby Veronica » Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes ... but I'm no good at graphic design.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 20, 2009 7:07 am

I believe Dramicus has some small talent :wink: - give him a pm, dude
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Dramicus » Wed May 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Why hello there.... :grin:

I'll see what I can knock up.
The wise man speaks when he has something to say,
The fool speaks when he has to say something.
Dramicus

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 20, 2009 2:41 pm

...and as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared..... :rotfl:

Mr Benn - classic stuff for us old farts :grin: they don't make 'em like that anymore
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby wayland » Wed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi all, My partners kids are going up to the senior school in sept and
we have just had a letter regarding biometric fingerprint reading, saying it makes life easier and
prevents bullies from taking money off children, So everybody has to have the mark of the beast so as
not to upset the bully and their parents, WTF i say again WTF!!! :grr:

We are saying no but i have been on a forum about a school in leeds where pupils have been scanned without parents consent,
also the police can access these again without consent.

This is all so very wrong :grr:

wayland pissed off
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby rockinsoul » Wed May 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Absolutely. My son too starts secondary school this Sept, and so do many many others!! Perhaps these parents/schools would make the ideal candidates for showing these flyers we are discussing. I think it would be a good idea to bounce the draft DRAMICUS has kindly offered to make, around the forum and see what we can concoct between us. I do not consent to my children being barcoded like cattle, nor I don't agree with cattle being treated thus, Im a vegetarian!!

Love and Light

Dean Rose
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby wayland » Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Yeh nice one rock! the leaflet is a good idea hopefully dramicus will sort summit :clap:
my composition skills are lacking but getting better :clap:

It is the bigger picture these people dont see, its that we need to get across.
40 yrs ago people left their back door open, now its locked,bolted and alrmed
or your insurance is null :grr:

Angry from wrexham :rotfl:
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed May 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Surely this is again, a matter of consent? - they are your childs fingerprints after all and if they do not consent to give them, how can they be 'forced' to do it?

I am deffo home-schooling my little one, no way they get their claws into her!
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Dramicus » Mon May 25, 2009 11:52 am

Just a bump to the topic.

I am working on a flyer... so far only had time to get a pencil sketch done, but I think it's got the principles needed.

Though, it my be a hard hitting piece, so if it does cause anyone any problems... let me know.

(Hopefully should get it all done today as I've got a little spare time - once I've done the garden :cry: )
The wise man speaks when he has something to say,
The fool speaks when he has to say something.
Dramicus

Next

Return to Lawful rebellion