ID cards, RFID chip implants and "mandatory" vaccines

Re: ID cards, RFID chip implants and "mandatory" vaccines

Postby markie b » Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Surely this is again, a matter of consent? - they are your childs fingerprints after all and if they do not consent to give them, how can they be 'forced' to do it?

I am deffo home-schooling my little one, no way they get their claws into her!

unfortunately bud been speaking to a few gypsy friends of mine and if the children dont attend then they get seriously screwed and even have had children removed from their custody! scary scary shit!
i asked my nephew the other day if he had to put his finger on a machine like the laptop recognition thing i had and he said no a girl in my class had to tho! :gasp: straight to my sister what the fuck is going on there then she said ahhh it was just to show them what the police done :gasp: get them whilst they're young is a shitty statement made by the police get them whilst theyre in the womb is even worse made by our x pm!children dont have the understanding as adults do they are innocent and uncorrupt and accept that older people are right rather then challenging it!now that 1 person has done a finger scan how many others will want to line up and try it to see themselves on the screen?my bet is most of the school!curriosity made the cat die noseyness is part of human nature!
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Home Secretary affirms commitment to identity cards by accelerating rollout
30 June 2009

The rollout of identity cards will be accelerated under new proposals set out today by Home Secretary Alan Johnson, highlighting the benefits of identity cards to those who need them most.

The rollout of identity cards will be accelerated under new proposals set out today by Home Secretary Alan Johnson, highlighting the benefits of identity cards to those who need them most.

http://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/rde/xchg/ips_live/hs.xsl/1158.htm

In rolling out identity cards, the Government also intends to focus attention on young people, for whom they will act as a proof of age, helping prove an individual's right to enter premises or buy goods

these cards will benefit young people who, on average, have to prove their age more than twice as often as adults and I want to make that process simple and secure."

The Government will also be looking at options which could allow pensioners aged 75 and over to receive an identity card free of charge

from 25 November 2008 compulsory identity cards began to be issued to foreign nationals who come to the UK to work or study;
in the first half of 2009 contracts were awarded for application and enrolment, biometrics storage systems and the production of passports;
before the end of this year voluntary identity cards will be issued to airside workers - starting with an 18 month evaluation at Manchester and London City airports. Volunteers in Greater Manchester will also be given the chance to enrol for the first identity cards. A further contract will be signed to cover production of cards for the medium term;
from early 2010, identity cards will be issued on a voluntary basis to residents in the North West; and
from 2011/12 identity cards will roll out to the wider population on an entirely voluntary basis

so that's all under 25, over 75, foreigners, some airport staff and all those who think they are a good idea, how many does that leave to fight against them?

the fight is going to be a good one
kevin

Postby Farmer » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Have they actually been issued yet?

What is going to make people get these is that in all the shops they are going to refuse to take your credit or debit cars without showing the ID card because the banks are going to demand this. Is this the real reason why the banks do nothing about credit card fraud.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 pm

yes i think 50,000 to foreigners

i was just looking at the accounts for the passport service, i cant delieve the self hype..all the good messages on the site, what a wonderful job they think they're doing...tossers!! take a look :shh: http://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/files/ips/live/assets/documents/IPS-Annual-Report-and-Accounts-2007.pdf
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Farmer wrote:Have they actually been issued yet?

What is going to make people get these is that in all the shops they are going to refuse to take your credit or debit cars without showing the ID card because the banks are going to demand this. Is this the real reason why the banks do nothing about credit card fraud.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced you are right, Farmer.

No doubt it'll be 'for our own best interests' and 'to prevent fraud' - they still won't stop the biggest fraudsters, however. BoE and the Rothroyals will still be raking it....
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

I bet this is being pushed through so the conservatives can say "well its already had so much money spent on it, lets try it out and see what happens" when they get into power. I am never going to get one; they can go to hell.

One thing that was made very clear to me by my parents, being German and living through the Nazi period, was that you give as little information to the government or anyone else as possible. The standard reply is: mind your own business.

There are two things that I never forget:

1. The Dutch introduced ID cards in 1933. The Nazis then used them to round up the Jews.
2. Every government/country so far that has banned guns from its populations have later started killing their own people. So far Britain and Australia are the only exceptions; but its early days yet. The longest period it took from memory was in China, being either 30 or 50 years. When the Nazis got into power in Germany, banning guns was one of the first things they did.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby joefree » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 am

I've just seen the new design for the ID card...... big who ha about it not having the Union Flag on it BUT nobody posting mentions the fact that it has the Serpent Cult's coat of arms taking up a large amount of space!! One might ask why it is necessary to have this on our passports and now ID cards? In my opinion the Union Flag issue is just a divide and conquer tactic to deflect from the main issue.

Matt Delooze will certainly have something to say about the symbolism (if he hasn't already) - it probably channels energy to them so they can grow and fester. Any thoughts on the alternative meaning to the coat of arms?

Or maybe I have had one too many..... :rotfl:

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby joefree » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am

Just found this link if you are interested in an alternative interpretation of the royal coat of arms:
http://www.oneballradio.com/content/rik_clay/eye_coat_arms

And it all seems so nice and traditional....... Let's have a garden party, wave flags :clap: :cheer: and shout "God Bless 'Er Majesty, the serpent god"

I think I'll go and lie down now :8-):

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Highspirit » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Persoanlly I have a lot of time for Matt Delooze. If you reserach his website well then a lot of info does seem to fit into place. To me anyway :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby kevin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 pm

1 The National Identity Register

(1) It shall be the duty of the Secretary of State to establish and maintain a register of individuals (to be known as “the National Identity Register”).

(2) The purposes for which the Register is to be established and maintained are confined to the statutory purposes.

(3) The statutory purposes are to facilitate, by the maintenance of a record of registrable facts about individuals in the United Kingdom—

(a) the provision of a convenient method for such individuals to prove registrable facts about themselves to others; and

(b) the provision of a secure and reliable method for registrable facts about such individuals to be ascertained or verified wherever that is necessary in the public interest.

(4) For the purposes of this Act something is necessary in the public interest if, and only if, it is—

(a) in the interests of national security;

(b) for the purposes of the prevention or detection of crime;

(c) for the purposes of the enforcement of immigration controls;

(d) for the purposes of the enforcement of prohibitions on unauthorised working or employment; or

(e) for the purpose of securing the efficient and effective provision of public services.

(5) In this Act “registrable fact”, in relation to an individual, means—

(a) his identity;

(b) where he resides in the United Kingdom;

(c) where he has previously resided in the United Kingdom and elsewhere;

(d) the times at which he was resident at different places in the United Kingdom or elsewhere;

(e) his current residential status;

(f) residential statuses previously held by him;

(g) information about numbers allocated to him for identification purposes and about the documents to which they relate;

(h) information about occasions on which information recorded about him in the Register has been provided to any person; and

(i) information recorded in the Register at his request.

6) In this section references to an individual’s identity are references to—

(a) his full name;

(b) other names by which he is or has previously been known;

(c) his gender;

(d) his date and place of birth and, if he has died, the date of his death; and

(e) physical characteristics of his that are capable of being used for identifying him.

(7) In this section “residential status”, in relation to an individual, means—

(a) his nationality;

(b) his entitlement to remain in the United Kingdom; and

(c) where that entitlement derives from a grant of leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom, the terms and conditions of that leave.

(jumped on a bit)
(2) The individuals entitled to be entered in the Register are—

(a) every individual who has attained the age of 16

(see how they leave the gates open for a register from birth )

(6) The Secretary of State may by order modify the age for the time being specified in subsection (2)(a).

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/009/06009.1-7.html#j001

kevin

PreviousNext

Return to Lawful rebellion