Affidavit served today..

Affidavit served today..

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:12 pm

After many months of attempting to find 3 honourable signatory witnesses, at last I have been able to serve this document on the Attorney General (Dominic Grieve) and HMCS legal advisor K. Needham. Thank you to our own Rev Phil Dawson, Tony Farrell and John Hill (AKA Muad'Dib), the fun can begin. Namaste

http://jforjustice.net/download/Affidavit_of_truth.html
bustachemtrails

Re: Affidavit served today..

Postby treeman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 pm

:yes: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby musashi » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 am

Just read the whole kit and caboodle, Dave. Good man yourself, there. :shake:
I have to say that I am surprised that it took many months to find three honourable men to witness against you.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 am

A justice of the peace would have witnessed it for free at the same place in your area where u can change your name deedpole
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby bustachemtrails » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am

Thank you Musashi, It took longer as the timing is right now to act i feel... Many attempts to find signatory witnesses were either ignored or were rebutted by lack of confidence in their knowledge to witness such a document, many others were not in a position to do so because of obligations. Everything is as it should be in the now.

With witnesses like Tony Farrell on my affidavit to Dominic Grieve, I think I have a great deal more clout than some person at deedpole tbh bro. The case will be well evidenced by such expert witnesses.

We're not just evidencing treason and the none jurisdiction of the crown but war crimes, homegrown terrorism, genocide, institutionalised paedophila etc..... with expert witnesses (and I trust some honourable more learned folk with power of attorney as lay advisors) and this evidence, its a tough case for the quislings to deal with.
bustachemtrails

Postby holy vehm » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am

:yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I received a letter and notice from Chippenham magistrates court recently in response to my affidavit above;

HM COURTS North West Wiltshire Magistrates
& TRIBUNALS court.
SERVICE. The Courthouse
Pewsham Way
Chippenham, Wiltshire
SN15 3BF.

DX 744850 CHIPPENHAM 5

T 01249 463473
F 01249 444319
E WI-NWWILTSMCADMIN
@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

28 November 2012 Our ref: 1000190283.KN

Dear Mr Robinson

Re: Case number 1000190283

Thank you for the documents sent to this Court dated 16th November.

As a result of receiving these I have reviewed your case file. The court has withdrawn the warrant for arrest that was outstanding and have granted you unconditional bail to Monday 10th December at 9.45 am to consider sentencing you for the outstanding matters.

If you do not attend this court on that date the matter may be dealt with in your absence.

Yours sincerely

Karin Needham
Legal Adviser.

AND.......

North West Wiltshire
Code 3026
The Courthouse, Pewsham Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 3BF
Telephone number: 01249 463473
Fax Number: 01249 444319

Mr DAVID PAUL ROBINSON
c/o xx xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx

Notice of grant of bail.

The cases have been adjourned:

1. For a pre-sentence report to be prepared. You should co-operate with the officer while the report is being prepared. To attend for sentence or court to consider sentence in absence.

The court has granted you bail. You MUST attend court.

On 10 December 2012 at 9.45 am
at Courtroom 01, Chippenham Magistrates' Court, The Court house. Pewsham Way, Chippenham, Wilts, SN15 3BF (telephone 01249 463473).

WARNING
Unless your attendance has been excused at the next hearing and recorded above, you will commit an OFFENCE if you do not attend court on the date and at the time shown. If you do not attend when told a warrant may be issued for your arrest.

NOTE
You should attend court 30 minutes before the time shown above and have seen your solicitor (if you have one), in good time before the date of hearing.

Christine Murray

Justices' Clerk

Date 28 November 2012

I have written two Notices to rebut theirs as follows;

To; Karin Needham. From; David: Robinson (family).
The courthouse, c/o xx xxxxxxx
Pewsham way, xxxxxx,
Chippenham, xxxxxx.
Wiltshire. xxxx xxx.
SN15 3BF.

Date: 4th December 2012.
Your ref:1000190283/KN

Served by recorded delivery.

Notice of non jurisdiction and opportunity to cure.

Dear Karin Needham,

Re: case number 1000190283.

Thank you for your letter addressed to the legal fiction Mr Robinson in response to the documents I served on you on the 16th of November 2012.

By the un-rebutted evidence already served on Chippenham Magistrates Court, you do NOT have the authority to review the case file and then make demands on myself/legal fiction, or can you or Chippenham Magistrates Court decide whether an arrest warrant be in effect or not. You are Acting ultra vires in a quisling capacity and I demand that you CEASE AND DESIST in this unlawful charade ! I await your FULL response to my previous documents served on you on the 16th Nov 2012.

Whereas I do not consent to your arbitrary service nor do you have a lawful binding contract with the legal fiction (Mr Robinson) or myself (the agent), that grants consent to Chippenham magistrates court plc service. What precisely do you not understand within the documentation already served on you on the 16th of November 2012 with regard to my rebuttal of your presumed jurisdiction ?

If you cannot provide me with a properly convened court de jure in open forum to arbitrate this matter in a just and fair manner, then DO NOT harass me further or wast my time with unlawful, coercive pressures and claims of jurisdiction when you evidently (by un-rebutted affidavit) have none, whilst continuing to ignore my lawful points in previous notices regarding the matter of jurisdiction. This causes me to suffer a tort. It is to my understanding that it is larceny to ignore the lawful claims I have made by sworn affidavit, you have a duty of care to check the evidence and to respond to the documentation served in full, in accordance with the laws of the land.

WHEREAS YOU HAVE NO CONSENT, CONTRACT NOR JURISDICTION at this time over my legal fiction (or agent thereof), I demand that you pass this case on to a higher jurisdiction, that being referred to in my previous affidavit and notices dated 16th Nov 2012, as our constitutional law FORBIDS me to accept the arbitration and jurisdiction of Chippenham magistrates court and, especially whilst being officially in lawful rebellion. I claim that the corporation you represent (Chippenham Magistrates Court) is at this time, a criminal enterprise operating under treasonous legislation.

If you continue to ignore my evidence and claims previously served and, continue to address your correspondence to the legal fiction, I may ignore your letters/notices with no dishonour on my part. Any response to this notice is required to be made on your full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

Without vexation, frivolity or ill will and, with all my natural inalienable rights intact, and on my full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

David : Robinson (family).

And in response to the Notice;

To; Christine Murray (Justices' clerk). From; David: Robinson (family).
The courthouse, c/o xxxxxxxxx,
Pewsham way, xxxxxxxx,
Chippenham, xxxxxxxx
Wiltshire xxxxxxx.
SN15 3BF.

Date; 4th December 2012

Case number; 541000190283.

Sent by recorded delivery.

Notice of conditional acceptance,
rebuttal of jurisdiction and breach of fee schedule.

Notice to principle is notice to agent, notice to agent is notice to principle.

Thank you for the 'Notice of grant of bail' dated November 28th 2012 addressed to the legal fiction, in reply to my Affidavit and lawful notices sent to Chippenham magistrates court on the 16th of November 2012.

Whereas within my Affidavit of truth and affiliated notices served on the 16th of November 2012, whereby I demand to seek remedy with regard to this matter, in accordance with my well established constitutional right of 'trial by jury' under a common law jurisdiction, and in public forum (which would be treason to deny). Your request for the attendance at Chippenham magistrates court on the 10th of December at 9.45 am for Mr DAVID PAUL ROBINSON (legal fiction) is to my understanding an Act of larceny and misprision of treason and, constitutes unlawful harassment in breach of the common law and, also my lawfully established fee schedule.
Furthermore, I claim that your demands/offer to attend your corporate enterprise amounts to 'unlawful coercion' as you are making threats against my legal fiction to comply to evidenced treasonous legislation, which being the common law offence under the 1795 treason Act of 'compounding treason'. Please be aware that Tony Lynton Blair did NOT repeal either the 1795 Treason Act nor the death penalty for high treason. He is guilty of four (4) counts of treason himself and had no authority to repeal this particular legislation, in fact it was an Act of Treason to do so.

Please answer EACH numbered point in substance; (including the sub paragraphs identified alphabetically).

(1). Precisely which points of fact do you not understand within the previously said documents recently served on the 16th November 2012 ? (Please 'quote' precisely from those document(s) in point of fact, in any rebuttal of my lawful understandings contained within any of the said notices already served on Chippenham magistrates court).

(2). I will conditionally accept your 'invite' of attendance to Chippenham magistrates court on the 10th of November 2012 at 9.45 am on proof of claim that (a), Chippenham magistrates court is NOT a corporate entity trading a service for profit and, (b) that it operates under the common law of the land and thus has jurisdiction and, (c) that the judge or magistrates are willing to publicly pledge their oath(s) of office before any hearing with regard to this matter commences and, (d) That ANY hearing that is commenced (under my duress) that is NOT being heard in a properly convened court de jure in open forum, and in accordance with my constitutional rights and Habeus Corpus, will be immediately referred to a jurisdiction that has the authority to hear this matter, whereby justice can be seen to be done and whereby a fair and just trial may take place.

(3). Is, the word “MUST”, under the definition of 'legalese' synonymous with the word 'MAY' ? (Yes or no answer please).

Your written comment on your 'Notice of grant of bail' dated 28th Nov 2012 states that “The court has granted you bail. You MUST attend court”. The (alleged) court which is to my understanding NOT a court of common law, and thus has a). NO authority to make such demands or requests on my legal fiction nor agent thereof (as evidenced by my previous documentation) and b). Is claimed by my evidence to be Acting within a treasonous regime and, 'no man can judge in his own cause' therefore, it cannot be heard by your unlawful administrative hearing as justice would not be seen to be done.

I David Robinson, the authorised third party representative of the corporate entity known in all capitals as DAVID PAUL ROBINSON (legal fiction)-(which is the copyright of the crown), claim no lawful contract exists between said legal fiction and Chippenham magistrates court and, that I do not consent to any service it may provide. It would be an Act of wilful collusion with a criminal enterprise for me to agree to any service under Chippenham magistrates court present unlawful jurisdiction. My hands are constitutionally and lawfully tied and, in a common law jurisdiction I would be pronounced innocent of any presumed crimes under the common law statute of 'lawful excuse'.

(4) With reference to the warning provided on your 'notice of grant of bail' “WARNING; Unless your attendance has been excused at the next hearing and recorded above, you will commit an OFFENCE if you do not attend court on the date and at the time and place shown, if you do not attend when 'told' a warrant may be issued for your arrest”. (a) Please provide me with the precise evidence of the crime that would be committed under common law if I David Robinson (Agent) do not attend your stated hearing on the 10th of December 2012 ? and, (b) under who's presumed authority would you have an arrest warrant issued ?

I hereby demand that you CEASE AND DESIST in your unlawful harassment and hand this case over to the relevant authority that has jurisdiction to hear this matter (a properly convened court de jure). I have also recently served notification by affidavit of this entire matter on the Attorney General Dominic Grieve. I demand you further refrain in your attempts to coerce me into committing a criminal offence under common law, constitutional law and gods law (which all have a higher jurisdiction than Maritime Admiralty law) by the use of threats or warnings of arrest warrants etc.

I need not remind you that you are acting ultra vires and in a criminal, quisling capacity at this time, aiding and abetting a treasonous administration in full knowledge of the facts is high treason. Whereas you have been provided with the evidence that treason (by the heath Administration and until the present day) is being committed (within the shoehorned into the EU discs and documents provided), you have a duty of care to check the evidence for yourself and report the crimes of sedition and treason wherein evidenced.

Any further unreasonable, unlawful response to this 'Notice of conditional acceptance,rebuttal of jurisdiction and breach of fee schedule' will be treated as unlawful harassment and, will again be in breach of my lawfully established fee schedule, if any unlawful demands are further made.

I hereby claim a breach of my lawfully established fee schedule sec 1). of £1,000,000 - One Million GB pounds (or gold/silver equivalent) and, sec 6). £25,000 (Twenty five thousand GB pounds or gold/silver equivalent) and, sec 7) £62,500 (sixty two thousand five hundred GB pounds or gold/silver equivalent) for 2 and one half hours of work preparing this rebuttal Notice and, section 7). £5,000 (five thousand GB pounds or gold/silver equivalent) for having to remain honourable in responding to your unlawful, unreasonable demand to attend your place of business.

Total demand for payment within 30 days on receipt of this demand = £1,082,500.00p (1 Million zero hundred and eighty two thousand five hundred GB pounds or gold/silver equivalent).

NB. To be paid into the account previously provided in the documents served on Chippenham magistrates court on the 16th November 2012.

If this ' Notice of conditional acceptance, rebuttal of jurisdiction and breach of fee schedule.' is not responded to lawfully and in substance by addressing each numbered and alphabetically ordered claim(s) and lawful facts contained herein, and in reasonable time before the 10th of December 2012 this lawful notice and all of its claims, will be deemed by all parties to have become 'my truth in law' and will automate a permanent estoppel and, no further claims can be made against the legal fiction DAVID PAUL ROBINSON (or agent thereof) with regard to the alleged offences accused and, that this matter will be handed over to a properly convened court de jure in open forum as quickly as is reasonable to do so, so that justice can be seen to be done. Any response is required to be made on your full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

Without vexation, frivolity nor ill will, as to my constitutional duty and in my defence, with all my natural, alienable common law rights intact and on my full commercial liability and penalty of perjury.

David : Robinson (family).
bustachemtrails

Postby musashi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm

It's getting better and better.
Though - and it could just be the Scot in me - I do have a bit of trouble with the amount of money you're asking for.

However, that is by the by, right now. The main thing is that you are maintaining the momentum of your attack and, as I keep repeating, we need to be claimants and not defendants. Respect, Dave, you're in the vanguard here. All this legal malarkey should be shunted aside with the simple use of Lawful Rebellion. Article 61 is in place and that puts them all in the wrong so we should be reporting them when we've informed them and they continue with their demands.

Somehow, so many of us get drawn into this la la legal nonsense and forget about Lawful Rebellion when, in reality, it's our shield defence and is our spearhead when we attack.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks again for your supportive and positive comments Lance, I agree with you entirely.
Its very easy to get caught up in the legal realm, especially when the judiciary are in breach of even their own legislation. We should not entertain their bs nor try to fight them in the Admiralty, as obviously we will have agreed to their unlawful arbitration by doing so, when we should ALL (as we are duty bound) stand firmly in lawful rebellion.

I expect to get unjustly treated whatever I do, but I will do whatever is necessary regardless of the outcome. Please support me if you agree with my stance and would like to get involved in any way. Spreading the word would be of some help I trust. I am going to make a video soon to highlight the matter to promote lawful rebellion. Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

I recieved no reply to the rebuttal notices and I didn't obviously enter their hearing. No word from the hearing as yet but I will post up any communication I recieve. Meanwhile we have made this video (first attempt) and plan to make another to expand on the details later.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_bQZnZGrNY&feature=youtu.be
bustachemtrails

Next

Return to Lawful rebellion