Affidavit served today..

Re: Affidavit served today..

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Yes It has taken some time to complete due process correctly, but I have no choice but to defend my right to not consent to treasonous legislation, especially where innocent women and children are being abused and murdered in my name. I have continued to serve notices on the so called authorities as follows;

TO:
Dominic Grieve MP QC.
Attorney General's office,
20 Victoria street,
London.
SW1H ONF.

David of the family Robinson family.
c/o xx xxxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxx,
Wiltshire.
xxxx xxx.

DATE OF NOTICE'S BEING SERVED: 28th December 2012

Sent by first class recorded delivery.

AFFIDAVIT OF OBLIGATION

NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT, NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE.

Dear Dominic Grieve,
Whereas I have attempted in good faith to seek remedy to the present situation that has arisen due to transgressions by public servants operating outside of the Rule of law and, that you have so far ignored my efforts and failed in you're public duty to reply or to act according to the rule of law and your Oath of office I, and those who are in support of the claims made within the Affidavit(s) and Notices that have been previously served on you, we will have no other recourse but to report you to the Police for 'Compounding treason' and, bring the FACTS into the public domain. (which we are doing and shall continue to do until EVERYONE is aware of the criminality of this treasonous regime).

We the Sovereign peoples of the English Isle's will take back the right to self governance by law or by revolt. We the people will bring back the rule of law to this country and have each and every one of you arrested, tried and sentenced for the said evidenced crime(s). We the people will NOT sit idly by whilst you and your accomplices commit the most terrible of crimes against innocent children and the Sovereign peoples of this nation, or those nations that have been ravaged by unlawful wars created by 'false flag' terrorism committed by this and previous government officials.

You have an OBLIGATION to stand under the Sovereign people of England as a PUBLIC SERVANT of the people in accordance with the Oath of Allegiance you Swore to uphold.

I hereby allude to further evidence of you're constitutional duty as to the Bill and Declaration of Rights 1688/89, the treaties of Settlement 1701 Magna Carta 1215 that which stem from Henry 1st and the Charter of liberties.

There is no doubt as to the obligation you have to defend the Sovereignty of this Nation. I require a quick reply to this notice and give Five working (5) days for a response before further lawful actions will be taken and, a full reply to all the previous Notices served on you is urgently required.

Bowles V Bank of England Parker J 1912 Chancery division

“the Bill of Rights still remains un-repealed, no practice or custom, however prolonged, or however acquiesced in on the part of the subject, can be relied on by the Crown as justifying ANY infringement of its provisions.”

HOUSE OF COMMONS
21st of July 1993

A question of Parliamentary privilege had arisen in a now well known court case Pepper V Hunt.

Madame Speaker:- “ the Bill of Rights will be required to be fully respected by all those appealing before the courts.”

The 'Rule of Law', that is our constitutional law limits the 'Crown in Parliament' and defines the role of Parliament and government and its relationship with the people and the separation of powers.

THEREFORE under the 'Rule of Law' there can be NO DIVINE RIGHT OF THE CROWN NOR PARLIAMENT..

Winston Churchill, Re Magna Carta;

“ And when in subsequent ages the state, swollen with its own authority, has attempted to ride roughshod over the rights or liberties of the subject it is to this doctrine that appeal has again and again been made, and never as yet, without success.”

We the Sovereign peoples must appeal to the doctrine for the doctrine is the 'Rule of Law'.

I hereby swear that everything written in this Affidavit of Obligation is true and factual and, that I am competent to state said facts of which I swear on almighty God, as to be my first hand knowledge of the facts and, made in accordance with the rule of law and thus Gods law.

Without frivolity, vexation nor ill will and on my full commercial liability and penalty of perjury, without any admission of liability whatsoever and, with all my natural, indefeasible, inalienable Common Law rights reserved.

David: Robinson (and associates).

Signed: David: Robinson.

Date: 28-12-2012

Witnesses;

And to Chippenham Magistrates court;

TO:
K. Needham (Legal advisor) & Christine Murray (Justices' Clerk)
HMCS.
The court house,
Pewsham way,
Chippenham,
Wiltshire.
SN15 3BF. Your reference: 1000190283.KN

David: Robinson (Agent & under duress).
c/o xx xxx xxxxx,
xxxxxxxx,
Wiltshire.
xxxx xxx.

DATE OF NOTICES BEING SERVED: 28th December 2012

Sent by recorded post.

NOTICE OF ESTOPPEL & BREACH OF FEE SCHEDULE

Karin Needham,
Whereas you (along with Christine Murray – 'Justices' Clerk & accomplice) have continued to disregard the FACTUAL points of COMMON LAW expressed in the previous Notices served on you in good faith and, as to my lawful duty, which you have both continued to ignore. I hereby serve this 'Notice of Estoppel' by lack of substance on both aforementioned public servants in representation of the Crown Corporation, Law Society and Chippenham Magistrates Court.

Any further unlawful, coercive demands addressed to the 'legal fiction' shall be ignored by me (Agent) in substance and, returned to you with a demand for payment for the continued unlawful harassment being conducted by you, in representation of Chippenham Magistrates Court whilst in full knowledge of the facts, which is in breach of the Common law of this land and, fee schedule previously established and agreed upon in law by your tacit consent, that which has now made you personally liable for said fees and the crimes you are evidenced to be committing, of which shall be pursued according to the law with vigour and determination.

May it also be known to you (Karin Needham) that, whereas I have served on you a 'Notice of Misprision of treason' within the documents sent to you on the 16th day of November and, that along with that particular Notice I also served you with the evidence of sedition and treason within the computer discs included; (Shoehorned into the EU- FCO 30 10/48), I therefore now have evidence against you for the common law offence of 'Compounding treason' and, whereas I am duty bound to produce said evidence and subpoena you to appear before a properly convened trial under the laws of this land, I fully intend to do so.

Whereas you are making unlawful demands on my 'person' or Agent thereof, without consent nor contract and, with total disregard for the 'rule of law' and my un-rebutted standing in law and, contrary to you're constitutional duty or due process of law. And that it would be a criminal offence for myself/Legal person or (Agent thereof) to pay such demands to a criminal enterprise, for I would be committing the criminal offence of wilful aiding and abetting such crimes as treason, terrorism, war crimes and other serious crimes that I shall evidence at a proper and lawful hearing,

I WILL NOT AND CANNOT LAWFULLY PAY THE DEMAND MADE. I therefore return your demand for payment of £715.00 and multiply it by a factor of 10 in accordance with the fee schedule breach (Sec, 8.) totalling £7,150.00 - (Seven thousand one hundred and fifty GB pounds), to be paid into the claimants account (previously given notification of on the 16th Nov 2012), within five (5) working days of the date of this Notification or the fees shall increase and accumulate by no less than 20% per calendar month. Also, and in addition to the said breach, I claim a breach of fee schedule as follows: (Sec, 1.) £1,000,000.00 (One Million GB pounds) + (Sec, 6.) £25,000-(Twenty five thousand GB pounds) + (Sec,7.) £5000-(Five thousand GB pounds) + (Sec, 7.) £25,000-(Twenty five thousand GB pounds - for 1 (one) hours work) or gold or silver equivalent.

TOTAL DEMAND NOW DUE WITHIN 28 (Twenty Eight) days - (In addition to any other breach of fee schedule previously notified thereof), = £ 1,055,000.00 (One Million zero Hundred and Fifty Five Thousand GB pounds or gold/silver equivalent). To be paid in full within 28 days of the date of this Notice served.

And in addition to the above total, a further DEMAND to Christine Murray of £7,150.00 (or gold silver equivalent) to be paid into said account within Five (5) working days of the date on this Notice served to avoid incurring further penalties..

Furthermore, if I, and the growing number of peoples in support of this action, do not receive the assistance of our Police constables with regard to this matter, whom have a sworn duty to arrest you with the evidence we now possess of the crimes you are wilfully committing, then WE the people have a duty to serve summonses or make the arrests ourselves and, convene a properly convened court of common law to hear this matter.

Common law Courts are now being organised by the PEOPLE who are Sovereign by default of contract of the Crown and, because we represent the 'Rule of Law' in defence of the doctrine of English Constitutional law, which being represented by the Magna Carta 1215, Declaration and Bill of Rights 1688/89, the treaties of Settlement 1701-1707 etc, that which were all founded on the 'Charter of of liberties' of King Henry the 1st and are incorporated within the Coronation Oath Contract today, which ALL evidently still stand as entrenched customs in this realm and, as un-repealed or un-rebutted historic laws/treaties making up the 'written constitution' of this realm to this very day, which we the common people have a duty to defend. “When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty”.

Bowles V Bank of England Parker J 1912 Chancery division

“the Bill of Rights still remains un-repealed, no practice or custom, however prolonged, or however acquiesced in on the part of the subject, can be relied on by the Crown as justifying ANY infringement of its provisions.”

HOUSE OF COMMONS
21st of July 1993

A question of Parliamentary privilege had arisen in a now well known court case Pepper V Hunt.

Madame Speaker:- “ the Bill of Rights will be required to be fully respected by all those appealing before the courts.”

The 'Rule of Law', that is our constitutional law, limits the Crown in Parliament and defines the role of Parliament and government and its relationship with the people and the separation of powers.

THEREFORE under the 'Rule of Law' there can be NO DIVINE RIGHT OF THE CROWN NOR PARLIAMENT..

Winston Churchill, Re Magna Carta;
“ And when in subsequent ages the state, swollen with its own authority, has attempted to ride roughshod over the rights or liberties of the subject it is to this doctrine that appeal has again and again been made, and never as yet, without success.”

We the Sovereign peoples appeal to the doctrine for the doctrine is the 'Rule of Law'. Any that deny such shall be held accountable under the 'Rule of law' for their actions.

Let it also be known to you & to you're accomplice Christine Murray, that there are now Police constables and other PUBLIC SERVANTS who are aware of the crimes alluded to within the documents already served on you whom, are becoming tired of doing the bidding of the corrupt officials at the higher echelons of the system and, the criminality being blatantly committed by the (so called) Judiciary, Ministers and Crown and. It IS only a matter of time before they too will have had enough and because they shall otherwise be made liable, by the people for their 'serious neglect of duty and misprision of treason', if they do not stand under their Oath of office and the rule of law, who are duty bound to arrest those who are evidently committing serious crimes in this country, you shall certainly not escape eventual prosecution !

Every man or woman is liable for their individual actions under the law and, although ignorance is no defence in law, in any case, it is now well evidenced that you are both acting with FULL KNOWLEDGE of the criminality of the corporation you wilfully represent, which is the offence at Common Law of 'Compounding Treason' and, at a time when the law of this land demands that we ALL stand by the decision of the Barons' Committee (invoked in April 2001 and reported in the Daily Telegraph On the 24th May 2001) in 'lawful rebellion'.

You are therefore individually and with full knowledge of you're crimes acting as traitors to the Sovereign and, to the rule of law and, that you have both evidently failed in your duty and service to observe due process and to stand under the oaths of office you swore in good faith to defend. Therefore you shall be duly dealt with by the people In due course as will ALL other criminals and quislings whom we have/are collating evidence against at this time and, are compiling for future prosecutions.

The Lawful rebellion has started ! and no mercy will be spared on those who support the many disgusting crimes (in full knowledge of the facts) being perpetrated by PUBLIC SERVANTS against the English people and, in the very service of the Sovereign peoples of these English Isle's !

ALL documents served on both of you are DEMANDED as REQUIRED to be placed into the Judges/Magistrates files with regard to ANY hearing conducted (under duress or otherwise) with regard to this matter.

With extreme prejudice and, on my full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury and, with all my natural inalienable rights reserved and without any admission of liability whatsoever.

You have been given fair warning !

Sincerely, David: Robinson (Agent).

And finally the last Notice to Dominic Grieve;

TO:
Mr Dominic Grieve MP, QC.
Attorney General's office,
20 Victoria street,
London.
SW1H ONF.

David of the Robinson family.
c/o xx xxxx xxxxx
xxxxxxx,
Wiltshire.
xxxx xxx.

Date Notice served: 04th of January 2013

Sent by recorded post.

NOTICE OF ESTOPPEL
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE, NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.

Mr Dominic Grieve
Whereas I have served on the Attorney Generals' office three (3) lawful Notices which have been accepted and signed for by yourself or staff under you're direction and, whereas they have neither been responded to or acknowledged by your office whilst evidently they have been received therefore, they have been agreed upon in full to be correct and true by your acquiescence whereas, “an un-rebutted Affidavit becomes the truth in law” and, that you do accept full liability for your actions/omissions and to the consequences due to the blatant and provable corruption being perpetrated against my person or Agent thereof, by Chippenham Magistrates Court and Wiltshire Police Constabulary or Agents thereof, and as you are to my understanding the Principal to the fact you are responsible for the proceedings, I now serve this 'Notice of Estoppel' on you to clarify the following;

a). The Crown Corporation has no lawful claim against I, David of the family Robinson (hereinafter 'Claimant') nor the legal person/fiction.

b). The City of London Corporation has no lawful claim against Claimant.

c). The Law Society has no lawful claim against Claimant.

d). Wiltshire Police Authority has no lawful claim against Claimant.

e). Chippenham Magistrates Court has no lawful claim against Claimant.

f). That any/all unlawful administrative processes convened against claimant by the above institutions are in accordance to you're own will and, by you're personal direction.

g). That I, and other interested third parties reasonably involved in this matter, have a duty to report you Mr Dominic Grieve to the police for you're presumed collusion with the above criminal institutions, who are continuing to harass the claimant in pursuit of monies by extortion, whilst using unlawful Statutes and ignoring the claims in the Claimants defence and, that they do so by your direction causing I David: Robinson (family) to suffer a tort.

f). That you (and any other parties under your control) must CEASE and DESIST in any further unlawful proceedings against the Claimant and, direct this matter to the relevant authority that has Jurisdiction to hear it according to my well established rights in law.

I David of the Robinson family, agent and representative for ROBINSON DAVID PAUL, do hereby affirm and attest that this document is lawful and represents my understanding and truth in law. No claim can lawfully presumed against the Claimant in accordance with English Constitutional law as established and agreed upon by all parties therefore, any claim made shall be ignored by Claimant though may incur penalty due to any tort committed against Claimant.

Without frivolity, vexation or ill will, on my full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and, according to my well established truth in law and the Common laws of the land.

David: Robinson (Agent).
bustachemtrails

Postby Andy N » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:51 am

Any response yet ?
Andy N

Postby Rongo121 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi Dave

Well done mate for all the hard work you've done to date, much respect.

However i would like to point out what may be a potential problem with your notices.

In numerous places you have stated "my legal person" or "my legal fiction" thereby claiming Crown property as your own. As you are obviously aware on the long form birth certificate it clearly states that it is "CROWN COPYRIGHT" as well as "a certificate is not proof of identity".

As i understand it, the Crown is the liable party for that legal person, since it is their property. But if you claim that name (title) as your own you become liable for it, thereby making you subject to all their rules.

Also check out "IDEM SONANS", the doctrine of "idem sonans" prevents the variant spelling of a name in a document, from voiding the document.
Legally speaking, if it sounds the same, it is the same.
So John of the Doe family may be no different legally speaking than John Doe, or Doe John, or any other variant.

Please feel free to correct me on any of the above points if you think i'm wrong, only by working together can we crack this thing.

Best of luck with everything you're trying to achieve Dave, you've done some really great work.

John.
Rongo121

Postby musashi » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

A magnus opus, Dave. The power and conviction of a Guardian of the law.

I would like to remind you of something I wrote in an old post - AFFIDAVITS TO ATTORNEY GENERAL - an official may let an affidavit go unrebutted without being in estoppel or tacit acquiesence if there is a possibility of self-incrimination. I discovered this when I sent my version of a nouicor to the then attorney general a couple of years ago (the criminal Baroness Scotland).

That's only reasonable. We all have the right to silence and are not obliged to give evidence against ourselves. The use of this right to silence may not signify guilt, but only that a right has been chosen to be excercised. We may, at a future date - and one of our choosing - speak in our defence. To invoke and enforce estoppel as a result of an affidavit containing allegations of a criminal nature going unrebutted would be to take away the right to silence and, possibly, to not giving evidence against ourselves.

If my thinking in this is faulty I would appreciate being corrected.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am

Now that's the kind of constructive criticism that benefits us all..... I have only just read both these comments and will have to do some research and thinking before I comment.

I would just like to give a brief update as to the situation that I now face since serving the previous documents. I have had a few letters from the courts and DVLA requiring driving license so that points could be added and demands for payment of fines, with threats of adding 50% more on the ransom. I have duly ignored all such letters and demands with the contempt that they deserve.

Recently a fearless good friend and I attempted to report treason, terrorism, war crimes and offenses against police constables and public servants etc to 'Avon and Somerset Constabulary' at Bath. The typical ignorant and goofy looking sergeant was assigned to fob us off with bs claims that he could not accept the extensive evidence attempting to be submitted by making the claim that it was already being dealt with.

The fact is that he did not even glance at the evidence and even though he was warned, he telephoned Wiltshire constabulary and Chippenham magistrates court and acted on the advice of the very criminals we were evidencing. He had no answer to the fact that the claims I am making and evidencing against the attorney general and also the terrorism committed by the English government are NOT being dealt with and exclaimed that, he was just working for the crown. We quickly informed him of the falseness of that claim and I informed him of his duty under his oath of office and as a PUBLIC SERVANT and that he was committing a 'serious neglect of duty and misprision of treason, as well as aiding and abetting terrorism and war crimes (which was apart of the evidence in my possession).

I gave him my name so there was no doubt as to who I was and I expected to get arrested for non payment or failing to appear but no attempt was made. We left after about half an hour when he (Sergeant Stell) failed to return from behind the desk after we demanded the contact details of the ant-terrorist squad which he claimed should be our next move.

I have had to stop receiving my entitlements to monies as I could not contract with Atos nor the DWP and I ended up serving notice of misprision of treason on the DWP representative after due process. I could of signed under duress but I knew they would extract the fine (ransom) from my entitlements so I preferred not to give them that satisfaction. I also got rid of my truck for the same reason. I will never pay the demand and I am NOT going away !!

Sacrifice is the measure of credulity in law and my case is strong as a result. A little appreciation is all I ask for my sacrifices though sadly that is a rare commodity these days, I almost gave up because of others disrespect and lack of trust in my stance though I am now starting to receive the recognition that I feel I deserve, it means a lot as I was wondering what the fuck I was doing all this for ! Its not an ego thing its a matter of honour.

All I require is support in the now. I have laid the groundwork so thast others do not have to do so, please just support what I am doing if you trust what I am doing is right. If not then put me right but let go of ego when doing so. We need to work together if we are ever going to save our sovereignty and, whatever experiences we may of had in the past has to become secondary to what is required in the now. I do not call myself a freeman I call myself a sovereign being standing under constitutional law. I am merely doing my duty according to the rule of law whatever label others may presume.

The next strategy upon the corrupt judiciary, politicians and police is as yet undecided, I require support when attempting to evidence the crimes and especially when and if I attain a proper hearing in a de jure court. Even though there will be less enthusiasm as there may have been if I had made the hearing back in Dec 2010 please understand that, I would have been making a silly mistake entering that trust hearing, I am happy that I didn't get there in time regardless of the fact that others made considerable effort in supporting me that day, of which I am truly grateful.

So this is a brief update and I haven't gone into much detail but may do on request if there is any interest. If not then this will be the last post I submit to this forum. Take it or leave it folks I've done my best. Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Postby treeman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:36 pm

The journey has indeed been long my sentient brother, but I would respectfully continue the march with you too the sweet or bitter conclusion. The time for Truth is upon us All. Namaste. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Thank you for that brother, I heard that you are not as well as you have been but I trust you are recovering well.

I will update you as to any new development in due course and, we will see if support can be attained if and when required at that time. :yes:
bustachemtrails

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

A few years ago i was at the Maud Dib talk given at the Kent Freedon Movement, he told us what happened at his trial when he used this argument in court, and said the just ignored his paperwork.
What you’re doing is making a political argument that is flawed from the start.
Do you realy think the queen, has no claim to power because of the fact she didn’t sit her arse down on a particular piece of stone?
Are you kidding me?
Ok lets say, she did infact risk a bout of piles by planting her arse down on the “correct” stone, would that magically make her claims valid?
What facts are there to prove that she and the people calling themselves goverment has any legitimacy or credibility at all?
By useing this argument you are buying into their nonsense system as somehow being legitimate apart from a few indisrections such as not having the magic stone in the right place on the right day etc.
We don’t have a queen or goverment, just people pretending to be, stop buying into this crap, they have no legitimacy, they are a gang of lyers, thieves, and extremist genocidal manaiacs.
I can guarantee you your notices will be ignored and likely be used back against you so as to label you a nutjob, at the very least they have you categorised as a freeman or OPCA litigant.
This did not work for Maud Dib, he got found not guilty in the end by a half sensible jury, were what likely swung it in his favour, was the fact, they had to play his 7/7 documentary, to the jury.
I have seen no evidence of these notices working for anyone, and like i said it’s a moot issue in practise.
wanabfree

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 am

The basic evidencial fact that the crown has no legitimacy because she (the so called queen), is in breach of oath and contract is enough to deny them authority. I do not care what they do with my lawful notices and affidavits they are evidence and prove the fact that I have lawful excuse and that there is no crime committed on my part. I am not supporting this corrupt society unlike many who are. I do this to protect my integrity it is a personal thing and, I do not allow fear to rule my thinking. I don't care about what stone she was allegedly throned upon it is not an argument that I use. The fact that they will not arrest me even though I have not paid the fine nor entered their courts when summonsed should tell you that what I am doing is having an affect.

Please tell me why you are not in lawful rebellion if you are not sir ?
bustachemtrails

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

It appears to me 'Wanabfree' that you are making an argument that is akin to my own.

"What facts are there to prove that she and the people calling themselves goverment has any legitimacy or credibility at all?".....they have no legitimacy whatsoever.

"We don’t have a queen or goverment, just people pretending to be, stop buying into this crap, they have no legitimacy, they are a gang of lyers, thieves, and extremist genocidal manaiacs.".... agreed, they are imposters, quislings cheats and liars.

"I can guarantee you your notices will be ignored and likely be used back against you so as to label you a nutjob, at the very least they have you categorised as a freeman or OPCA litigant."..... yes they have ignored my notices but they have been accepted which means in law that they have been agreed to. They are evidence against corrupt public servants and would hold up in a properly convened court de Jure. Getting such a jurisdiction is the key, we need to stand together to demand this inalienable right and I have stated clearly that anyone who denies this due process is committing treason hence why they are now ignoring me and wont arrest me even when I enter a policy enforcement station to report the evidenced crimes.

"I have seen no evidence of these notices working for anyone, and like i said it’s a moot issue in practise."....you have seen no evidence of these notices working as of yet because nobody has managed to attain a proper jurisdiction and to present such notices to a jury. This is the next step to achieve and is being denied by the corrupt, it will take numbers to achieve this and we need to work together. You have no lawful reason not to be in lawful rebellion at this time and could be assisting in this endeavour if you were. I trust you see my point.
bustachemtrails

PreviousNext

Return to Lawful rebellion