Rob Bollixed and Guy Taylor CMR 08th March 2013

Rob Bollixed and Guy Taylor CMR 08th March 2013

Postby treeman » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: Rob Bollixed and Guy Taylor CMR 08th March 2013

Postby Andy N » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 am

This audio needs a transcript ! the info is too valuable to be left as a radio interview on an obscure (sorry ) web site.
Andy N

Postby squark » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

There is some good info in it.
Synchronicity too which is always a good sign. Guy Taylor says CPR rules 1.1 says meet and try to discuss and settle before court is a necessary part of process. (No it is synchronising as I type!)

I've been fighting council tax. Local MPs office sent this the other day
http://www.barcouncil.org.uk/media/203109/srl_guide_final_for_online_use.pdf
which is what we get to replace legal aid. Its the first official help I have received.

Receiving a ‘Letter before Claim’
If you receive such a letter, also known as a ‘letter before
action’, you have two options:
• Respond fully within 14 days, or
• Provide a written acknowledgement of the letter within
14 days. In that acknowledgement, you should state
when you will be able to respond or you can ask for
further informatio
n about the claim before you provide
a full response

just like a notice of conditional acceptance where you ask to be told what a legal fiction is and what it has to do with you...

Fucking hell, back to page one, and who was in the right ( :grin: ) and who were the ignorant twits refusing to answer simple questions! Its bankruptcy next for me despite having the ability to pay. I would rather face contempt because i do think their system is contemptible. I already told them their claim for bankruptcy would be frivolous.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby squark » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 pm

If anyone could contact Guy Taylor...he's asking about why a claim is considered Vexatious.

Ref: Creditors in commerce and their use of Biblical principals in settling any dispute.
They quote Mathew chapter? and verse?

Go to you brother and try to settle with him (write a letter)
if you can't settle, go to him with a witness (write via a Notary, equivalent to a double witness)
if you still can't settle go to the church (the Court, the public)(they called the people the church not the building)

So the claim is vexatious to the court because you have not tried your best to settle out of court!

Its just an idea but makes sense to me.
Each step is a 3 parter (notice, fault, Default)
The advantage is you can establish the facts by their non rebuttal of your claim while you are at it. The court will end up with nothing to decide.
Isn't there a quote somewhere about a Court oath to try no facts! They don't want the blame for getting it wrong!

If the Notarys won't help, we, the freeman movement, set up a witness service, where responses are required to a freeman PO box and are recorded and witnessed on behalf of the freeman by 2 or 3 independent witnesses. If there are 3 folks in the same town they could meet every Friday at the post office to collect mail. The Post Office clerk can sign a sheet saying 4 items collected on this date and those 4 items go in a register, are copied and the freeman gets informed that a reply is received. A record is established and several witnesses are available to swear to that truth! How is Judge going to overlook that evidence?
squark

Postby squark » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey now he says you can hire the court for a day.

If each freeman does his administrative claim, then sends it to the freeman witness service who act as a Notary would, so we have fully witnessed administrative agreements by non rebuttal, all in accordance with international standards, just like C.in.C are doing, we hire a court for the day, invite the opposition in , give them a last chance to rebut anything in the admin process, if they don't what on earth can the Judge do but rule in out favour. You can even include a (reasonable) settlement figure.

We made a claim, they didn't rebut it, we remind them, and if they still don't rebut, we default them.
Then we do the same with several witnesses that they got the post, didn't reply, were reminded, and got a default judgement.
Take it into court with them invited to respond. Offer them the witness stand to rebut under oath.

Its a piece of pie, simple as cake.

Would it work with the Crown corporation too?

mmmm,pie!
squark

Return to Lawful rebellion