Cancer Act 1939.

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Cancer Act 1939.

Postby holy vehm » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:39 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Cancer Act 1939.

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm

(8)In this section the expression “advertisement” includes any notice, circular, label, wrapper or other document, and any announcement made orally or by any means of producing or transmitting sounds.

Doesn't include e-mail. :giggle:
Dreadlock

Postby squark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 am

Dread, I think they have that covered by "any other document"

We have to remember to apply the "legalese translation system" to everything they say and do.......So........

The NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE.
Is it established to provide the best health for every individual? That's not what its name suggests.

Its name suggests its to care for the HEALTH OF THE NATION.
There must be a founding document that sets out what its aims really are (subject to translation)

If killing the old and the weak, rather than wasting precious FIAT on making them healthy, is going to keep the nation healthy, then that's what must be!
If the end of all disease, involves a technology that is related to a secret weapon, and exposure to the medicine may make the weapon easily understood, then there will be no end to disease.
If people can treat themselves, of almost all their ills, with a common plant, and this causes the STATE to loose TAX INCOME and so affects future spending plans, the plant must go.
If the young, intelligent graduate population, cannot be employed in satisfying naturally occurring needs, employment opportunities will be created for them in technical roles that give them a sense of purpose and occupy their otherwise restless and over inquisitive minds. Under utilised intelligence can lead to thoughts of independence and revolution!

There is a role in life called STATESMAN. Those who maintain the STATE. This is how they have to think.

If we understood the law, we would step outside of the STATEs dictates and become free. The STATE could no longer exist. Chaos or Natural Law (depending on how you view it) would return.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm

DOCUMENT. An instrument on which is recorded, by means of letters, figures, or marks, matter which may be evidentially used. In this sense the term "document" appl1es to writings ; to words printed, lithographed,
or photographed ; to seals, plates, or stones on which inscriptions are cut or engraved; to photographs and pictures ; to maps and plans. The inscription may be on . stone or gems, or on wood, as well as on paper or parchment. 1 Whart. Ev. I 614;
Johnson Steel Street-Rail Co. v. North Branch Steel Co. (C. C.) 48 Fed. 194 ; Arnold t. Water Co., 18 R. I. 189, 26 Atl. 55, 19 L. R.

In other words a document is physical in nature. An e-mail printed out on paper would be a document. An e-mail on a computer screen isn't. Back in 1939 the statute formulators would have had no concept of electronic writing.
Dreadlock

Postby squark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 pm

I also think that Judges move with the times. They, like any one else, will be experiencing a torrent of .txt.doc.pdf...---...documents.
A better form of defence?

UN Rights of Indigenous peoples. (Indigenous-Naturally Occurring)
Include (but not limited to)

A Right to Foods (Hemp, the super-food, is a piece of piss to grow)
Medicine (Hemp, which cures cancers, is a piece of piss to grow)
And Culture (Hemp which brings you closer to God, is a piece of piss to grow)

Hemp was here forever, and I am here, indigenous.
Someone is messing with my right!
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"