Consent withdrawn - any advice?

Consent withdrawn - any advice?

Postby WillieG » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 pm

My partner and I sent a withdrawal of consent to the registrar. We are involved in a case wherein Social Services are trying to take our sons. Today they took our 2yr old for adoption but as there is no birth certificate for our 7-week old boy they have not been able to place him with adoptive 'parents' although he is in foster care. The Social worker involved said she would register him but the registrar would not allow it due to the letter withdrawing consent. Now we have been told we must attend court, on friday 23.11.18, regards not signing the birth register. Both out of our depth here regards how to play this in coyrt. Terrified of loosing this beautiful little boy and unsure of what they can do to us. Any advice or opinions would be so appreciated, please!
WillieG

Re: Consent withdrawn - any advice?

Postby iamani » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:25 am

Hi willieG

Wow! Looks like you guys gotta lotta learning in your immediate future. There's too little information given for such a broad subject so i can't even offer an informed opinion.

This seems like more of a situation where only face-to-face or at least verbal communication would benefit.

As far as 'what they can do to us' goes - a fine? A ticking off? Depending on circumstances maybe the offer of a free psych-eval, which you can decline. Fact is they're fecked until you recant your withdrawal and consent to registration. That's not to say they won't cheat - it really is up to you how far you're willing to go but at the moment the infant in foster care would appear to be stolen property.

Good luck.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby WillieG » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:12 am

We are expecting them to cheat. The solicitor has never come across this. I worried that if we appear we will be contracting with them and this will be taken as consent. Thank you for your response, much appreciated. I'd be happy to provide any info required to get some further insight, ask away. I will be writing this case up at some point so it can be used for other victims of this 'skewed system's. Living on my nerves right now!!!
WillieG

Postby iamani » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi WillieG

How far into your awakening are you ie what have you researched and studied? i'm four years into mine and have covered a fair bit of ground. i've learned a lot....

i can tell you that to deal with your situation you need to learn the difference between 'man' and 'human-person', and about the different forms of law and how they are applied. You also need to learn about commerce, trust, contract, equity and legal name fraud.

But before all this you need to know who you are and what you aren't, what it is you strive to achieve and what you are prepared to forego (eg TV, friends, fun etc). Know thyself and fear not sort of thing.

Turns out not many wish to try - i hear the blue pill tastes much better than the bitter red one some of us took....
iamani

Postby WillieG » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:44 pm

I was introduced to this stuff around 2010 but didn't read particularly thoroughly until a couple of years later. I understand the Strawman, the links to the Birth Cert and know who I am in regards to it. I have an understanding of Magna Carta, Common Law vs Statutory laws and acts etc. But I am not fluent in 'legalees' so am not fully sure of how not to consent acccidentally. I know what you mean RE blue/red pill. Ignorance was hardly bliss but knowing the truth and being as good as powerless to pusue it to get a truly just end isnt great either. I'd rather know that I following truth than perpetuating 'the big lie' tho!
WillieG

Postby iamani » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:12 am

Hi WillieG

If you feel powerless to achieve your ends you have yet to find the truth. You're not going to like it.

Our children can only be been taken because we prefer security in conformity to a pagan/faithless lifestyle (and i have yet to read the bible) to insisting on what is right. 'My people do perish for lack of knowledge' - our ignorance condemns and consumes us. We have allowed ourselves and our progeny to be classified as animal. Human is considered an animal that only looks like 'Man'.
We have allowed the legislators to define us all as bastards, orphans and idiots besides.

i'm all for helping brothers and sisters but what you are asking is beyond the ability of a single thread to provide. There is no silver bullet template or other quick fix. It may even be ethically wrong for me to even offer assistance via this medium.

You either have to study to achieve a level of competence very quickly or get some real-time help fella.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:28 pm

hi.
WILLieG.
Sorry, I missed your court date.

hope this is of some help...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20HO3XSZnN4
ps.
my advice would be.

find...BY WHAT.authority, they are holding your property.[not child]
WHICH...will have a head...who can be held accountable

best wishes.
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Sorry to hear of your plight WillieG but I fear you may have already given consent when you employed a solicitor and signed a document giving him/her power of attorney in this case.

Can another member shed some light on this please :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Greetings

You are correct Mike, but he actually gave consent to such as this upon signing his first 'official' document after reaching 14 years old.

Bit of a delicate subject but..... sometimes children are taken for good reason. i do not say that is so in this case - but neither can i be sure that it isn't.

So even if one could help one could not in good conscience do so without being absolutely sure it is the right thing to do. Only people who know the people involved or have at least conversed with them and had opportunity to research the background of the situation could make an informed decision as to whether they should assist or not.

If anyone else wishes to hold on to their children and enable a better life for same they will take it upon themselves to learn all they can about what's really going on.

If your child is under 14 then you need to create a private non-statutary trust for their benefit with yourselves as trustees. You will need to create a bank account for this trust - i would suggest what they call a 'basic' account. This type of account bears no interest and no overdraft facility and seems remarkably similar to an 'ecclesiastic' account. If you name the trust after first-and-middle name of child you're ahead of the game...

This will mean that you can prevent your child having to sign an official form to open a 'person-al' bank account without depriving them of an ATM card. Which will mean you have at least 3 years grace before child requires the next biggie - a Driving Licence (learn why they don't need one. You have at least 3 years). Operating under their first-and-middle also means your child has standing-on-the-land. Until they claim a surname by signature on an official document, legislation does not apply to them as they have not agreed to be trustee...

Impress upon your children to sign nothing - EVER!

So if the parents commit to the necessary study their children will remain free from government interest and safe from predatory corporations for life. With a pre-paid lifestyle and all rights intact if you take the time to learn and teach them.

....and hi pitano1, hope life treating you well.

Cheers!
iamani

Postby pitano1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:38 am

hey.lamani.
Thanks for your concern.
I did not reply before as I did not want to interrupt the
thread.

To answer your question.
Well...my life is an endless source of wonder/entertainment.
1]I wonder why there are so many arsholes still running loose.
2] the entertainment.?
Watching them trying to justify their actions.

hi.mike.
hope you and your partner are ok.

WillieG.
YOU..have taken the first major step, by not registering property.
The system will become a paper tiger/psychological warfare.?
The battle will be won by, YOUR THOUGHTS and due diligence.

Remember many others have accomplished this and, the info
is still very much available.
warm regards
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Birth Certificates