HELP required advice Council info required

HELP required advice Council info required

Postby merc85 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:03 am

greetings,

i had a letter from the council office through my door, my wife opened it despite it being address to

Resident/Occupier 1st mistake

They basically wanted to know who lives there as we had recently moved, They know are details already since we are paying council tax at that address.

I ignored the letter as it was not addressed to myself a man: living flesh blood man

I've since just had another letter this time we have left it unopened, it says the enclosed letter needs a response by law on the outside of the envelope.

I am thinking of writing the following,

No legal fiction resident/occupier here, only living flesh blood man, i do not wish to contract

Then send it back.

what do you peeos think??
merc85

Re: HELP required advice Council info required

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:45 pm

In your own words is probably best. When I saw the EU suddenly handing down the law to the UK before any election had ever taken place, my words were "The country has been taken over". Over the years I managed to make the statement more unambiguous so it became "An unelected prime minister has placed a power beyond her majesties realms to be above the lawmakers of the UK parliament". It took me sometime to say this in such an unambiguous fashion but it turned out that desptie the clear formality of the latter statement, those who wished to brush me off as imagining things, continued to brush me off for imagining things and it would have been better if I had just cut ties recognising their whole "you must obey me because the sovereignty of the country" was just a pile of shit by reptillians dressed in a fake but beautiful humane skin. I would have been better to have spent no time trying to convince the culprits of their own guilt but then I assumed that they were as innocent as me, until ... well their silence today speaks volumes. I hope you have a happy Nuremberg Trial Conclusion Anniversary day this October the 1st. They said it could never happen here while their aims were to bring it about. It remains the case that "The country has been taken over" despite how much I attempt to word it for those who would say that its a load of rubbish.

Your words are very simple and heartfelt. I can understand their meaning. Those who do not wish to will not understand them even if you used such verbose language to describe the full connotations of what it is you infer. At best you can only hope to reach those willing to listen who may receive an education from you but since Friday the 13th of March, anyone who needed to be reached have already been reached and your simple yet clear words should suffice for the meantime. You would be better concentrating your efforts on educating those who are awake that something just isnt right about how they might avoid catching the disease which has no name but has the distinct sympton of having a fascist with a chain around your neck. There are many who want to escape the unspoken bondage but they dont know how. If you are going to write anything educational at all, write it to those who are concerned about Nuremberg Code violations, as the rest are either too stupid or too corrupt to be worth spending effort on.
Freeman Stephen

Postby merc85 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:07 am

Hi Stephen,

thankyou for the reply,

i have since sent the letter back as of the 11 october basically wiriting the same again,

no legal fiction here only flesh blood :man

i do not wish to contract.

any words of wisdom or help if said :man :woman acting as agent knocks on the door.

At this point nobody has stated who the letter is for,

thanks in advance

gav
merc85

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:31 pm

If they come to your door, they will come as a pair so get a notebook and draw a line down the middle of it. On the left hand side, write the full name of the person who starts the conversation. The full name, including any middle names. On the right hand side, get the name of the other person and do the same.

Now you have names you can attach to the legal entities they operate as. Now you need their addresses. They might prefer to give you a care of address if they are working for a private company. It is not good business practive to allow a care of address or a mailbox address to be used in leu of a residential address so if they dont provide you with their actual residential address, you need more information for the purposes of fraud prevention. National Insurance numbers of and public liability insurance policies numbers for each of them. You will also need to write down the legal name of the company they work for, its business address and get the details of the person with the controlling interest in the business, including the residential address as technically, that person is kind of visiting your residential address and should be fully transparent with nothing to hide if this is what they expect in return. Remember that alot of organisations, especially government organisation will not take any address except a residential address without taking additional anti-fraud measures so dont be shy about getting every bit of information you can from these VVVisitors and assure them that its for the purposes of preventing fraud.

Once you have all that information, the question is whether you would already be or would want to be in any type of contract with these people so you might want to ask them some questions such as whether they have read the Nuremberg Code, whether they agree to its terms, whether they have read the Universal Declaration and likewise if they agree to its terms or where they express disagreement with it. (For instance, Article 29(3) could have its benevolent detractors given what has become visible). There are a variety of documents where good values are expressed with high authority and you should seek from your VVVisitors whether they are of sound of enough mind to recognise violations of the principals of whatever highly authoritive documents you ask them about.

It is essential that a person is of sound mind before you can form any contract with them and should they be of sound mind but of immoral character then it is acceptable to reject contracting with them.

So far you have not given your name or anything and any "service" they wish to provide you with is not possible since you are still trying to establish their identity before you reveal anything to them about who you are (They dont notice the being you are in doing all this, only the legal identity which they cant get yet, dangle it like a carrot since it is what they do.)

Once you have enough information about who they are and what their capacity for reason and morality are, get some contact details that you can contact them by if you decide from the information they have provided that it would be worth engaging with them. Bid them good day and thank them for their VVVisit.

If they get pushy, shut the door immediately and call the police or the young team to have them removed.
Freeman Stephen

Postby merc85 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:59 pm

thankyou Stephen for your valued reply,

i will do this notice

:i will expect a call from said :man :woman acting as Electoral Rol Officer so i will put a notice on my property which will state no :man :woman or agent will be allowed upon my property without prior written consent from the :man at said address.

i state: i, will consider such act to be a :tresspass by way of intimidation and coercion, if written request is not received and granted,

i say: i, will seek compansation for the some of £3,000 for such tresspass plus £1 per minute the tresspass continues,

i say: all be true and verify at open court.

a man

then if i get the pair round and answer the door, i will try and obtain the valued information you have suggested

thankyou again for you time and rapid response. :yes:
merc85

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:10 pm

Bear in mind that the numbers oi people in non-compliance with the system now is much more significant that they would report. Its highly unlikely they will visit you. At this stage of play you would be better to put a sign up saying "I will not report my neighbours for illegally gathering as a family for christmas." That should tell any vvvisitors enough information about where they can shove their fake democracy and it wont dawn on any sheeple the full significance of what such a notice says since a true sheeple hasn't quite realised how fucked up things are. If theres any decent neighbours out there, its a friends request and if theres any collaborators, its a warning note to not come near.
Freeman Stephen

Return to General chat