FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

What I mean is...Who would, and/or WHY would anybody WORK? (in a job they didn't like) thats WHY we work; right? to pay our "Debts" but if the Govt pays em, fuckit, I aint workin... Freeman society or any other society... (not saying we couldn't gradually move into) the "CHANGE" needed...but, at some level we DO need it; so where's the balance?
"You create your own reality" ...said the mushroom to my mind...
Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver.
AmericanUnderground

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

some people work to help others,

some people enjoy helping others,

some people dont want to sit on their lazy ass all day,

who do you think will grow your food for you? the tax office?

I see your still not getting it are you. do you actually read any answers to your posts? you certainly dont reply to them, go back and read all the replies to your posts so far...Please
kevin

Postby HappyCat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm sorry, but.....well I don't say much on here tbh, but getting pretty pissed off with coming across your posts AU in which your main aim seems to be sitting around and doing jack shit for a living. Now I know you have been told this is not what becoming a freeman is all about on numerous occasions, but still you keep bringing up.

Do you really think that becoming a freeman will give you the right never to have to work again? And don't give me any bullshit about "well how can I now I know what I know" you do it if you have to, and if your not comfortable working for someone else, then get off your backside and work for yourself, like many of us here do!

You come across as very lazy and very arrogant, and tbh, if you were even thinking like a freeman those traits would not be present in you posts, so I can only assume your looking for a way to stay home all day, growing your fungi and herbs and letting everyone else take the strain of providing you with your needs. When I picture the free world I would like to see us all living in someday soon, I certainly do not picture lazy arse gits sitting around all day pleasing themselves because, "I'm a freeman, why should I bother helping the community blah, blah, blah.."

Please, try thinking about things more deeply. Becoming free is one of the hardest things I have had to do, but the best! There is no easy way out, no way to sponge off everyone else just because you think your 'awake' so why should you do this or that. You learn to become resourceful, you have to think of other ways to earn your way, as it is at the moment, through life. By giving and working and thinking and caring things eventually come together. But it will never happen for you while you are racing ahead trying to find the quickest and easiest way to do nothing for a living, because your missing all the learning that becoming free gives you and in missing out on that I think your missing out on what being a freeman is really all about. I do hope you find your way.

:love: :peace:
Danielle
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley (Redemption Song)
HappyCat

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:So, I found a UCC-1... http://www.scribd.com/doc/2291891/UCC1-1-
...now I just need to find out how in the HELL to fill it out...
Should I do the whole "Freeman on the land" stuff 1st? (or does that matter)
Then once I fill it out I get it notarized and send it to the Secratary of my state...Right?
Then; :thinks: I need to fill out something called an SS-5 which is apparently an "Application for security benifits"
Anybody got anything on this?
Oh WoW! I just found this...http://www.scribd.com/doc/7547691/Secrets-of-the-SSN its Titled "Secrets of the SS#" ...its very intresting to say the least!
HOw it was explained here:http://www.youtube.com/user/Beatleha#play/uploads/0/uCNHe1jIbNg
Is, First one must aquire a "Certified Copy" of your birth certificate thru the keeper of records in your state; usually the "Dept. of vital records" then do what is called an "Acceptance for value"
i.e"Accept for value" the birth certificate and create a "Bond" (and insurance policy garuanteeing that we won't hurt anyone) and send them both with a copy of the UCC-1 financing statement; Proving our security intrest in the birth certificate; and send it to the secratary of the treasury.
When someone sends you a bill it is what is refered to as a "Presentment" what they are attempting to do is create new money with "Money from account""Check book money" they are trying to get you to pay the debt with the money you created from your LABOR!
In commerce, whoever creates the liability, must create the remedy as well...if the sender doesn't send the funds to "pay" the bill, you must accept the bill for value and allow the presenter access to the redemption/prepaid acct to offset the debt that the sender is creating...

So bringing this all together; you can either set off the debt by accepting the bill for value and having the presentor send the accepted for value presentment that you return to them) to the paymaster(Sect. of treasury) OR give them the Equity of your labor...(i.e. federal reserve notes)

SO all I have to do is accept the bill for value I created when my labor was pledged and send it back to the party who sent the bill and they fwd: it to the sect.of treasury and he will use my prepaid acct to settle/close the acct/debt.

Is it really that easy?

with all due respect, you know not of what you speak. i humbly suggest that do some proper research before you post any more litanies of inaccuracy, hearsay and wishful thinking. only by asking the right questions will you find the right answers.

peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay! fuck shit hell man! I GET IT! ...I DO read every reply; however I DON'T have time to respond to each one, for that I am truly sorry...and if you have time to, then, you obviously are providing for yourself...(and not living off your mother @ 28!) Yeah. (I know)

That being said: If I sit here and grow shrooms and weed all day; HOW IS THAT, "Not helping my community???????" How is that, "Being LAZY?!" ...(IMHO) Its just as valid as ANY OTHER job that one can do. SOMBODY has to grow these things! Mother nature can't do it alone! SHE NEEDS HELP! ...Are you trying to say that magic mushrooms and marijuana are not "Valuable Commodites?" ...If so, you must have fell and bumped your head...ON A ROCK! b/c THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE!
Now, getting back to how that relates with the freeman thing; CAN A FREEMAN GROW THESE THINGS LAWFULLY? WITHOUT BEING ARRESTED? WITHOUT BEING IMPRISONED? and if he is, can he then "Charge" the PTB :police: $500/hr! or even $5000 a day? then get out??? and go right back to buisness as usual???
See my post here---->http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8174
If you think he can...PROVE IT! I promise I'll get to work immediately (growing shrooms) as soon as I see some proof of this "Phenomena" you call being a freeman. Until you can (or I can) prove it, its all just bullshit...and I'm not going to jail trying to "Prove it"

So, how about YOU (since your so sure) start growing and selling em' (just use your freeman sheild to protect you)....then, if (actually when) we don't hear nothing from you in a couple months we'll(I'll) know it doesn't work!

Look, I've asked for some proof since I got here, where's the proof? what solid evidence can I go off of? or, is this completly unprecedented? yeah, sure, you can get out of a traffic ticket- fine...but can you get out of a Felony? ...and are YOU willing to put your ASS on the line to see? -I doubt it- (but maybe)

If you all got some time, and want to know HOW I GOT LIKE THIS; please read my story I uploaded it on this threadhttp://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1762&start=20#p16495(get to know me a lil bit, and what I've been thru then My post will make more sense and you'll see where I'm @ with the whole "Wanting to live" thing ...(it comes and goes)
Thanks!
AmericanUnderground

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm really NOT trying to be a dooshbag- I just... Fuck this. I gotta go fill out applications...I'll catch back up wit ya'll in a minute.

PEACE!

-AmericanUnderGround
AmericanUnderground

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:
If you think he can...PROVE IT!

why dont you prove it to us, why do you want someone else to show you, shall I hold your hand for you and wipe your ass? How can I prove it...with a story on the internet? how will you believe it to be true? how many stories would it take? yes you may get arrested, yes they may throw you in jail, are you willing to take that chance?
kevin

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm

:gasp: :puzz: :thinks: :cry:

...and you call yourself a "Freeman?" ...No, I take that back. as long as you're doing whatever you want, I guess you're "Free" (in your own right)

BUT ME??? I CANT do whatever I want...(kuz I wanna grow shrooms) and;so;but, I anit goin to jail for it
...F*** that! not AGAIN! so, I guess they win... I'm wasting my time here. I do believe I can become MORE FREE than I am today, but, if I can't be TOTALLY FREE, then doing all this shit isn't worth it...(to me)(speaking only for myself) ...B/C at the end of the day, I'm still a slave, I'm still a bitch; and not standing up for what I know is right...

so...why try? fuck it, they got all the power, they got all the jails, and they got all the guns...the game is over, the tables tilted, the game is rigged...I LOSE.

(see how depressed I get? - fuckin sucks!) lol :mrgreen:
AmericanUnderground

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Michael, Kevin - hear, hear - Danielle - can I marry you? :in love: lol.

Apologies for trying to introduce some sanity and logic into a thread that has become somewhat derailed.

AU, we all try to respect each other here, so please try to keep your profanities and proclivities to yourself - we're really not interested and have much bigger fish to fry.

If what you want is US-centric information - try looking up Winston Shrout or Bill Hicks and make an attempt to understand the LAW behind our arguments rather than just disagreeing with them. Once you are informed, we would love to debate these things with you.

Being a Freeman is about being responsible for yourself and your community and taking that responsibility seriously. The way things are changing in the World, we will shortly ALL need to grow our own food - can you eat Cannabis leaves? All day every day? Good luck.

Without wishing to draw things back to my previous points overly much - please can anyone comment on my documents in any constructive manner.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:I'm really NOT trying to be a dooshbag- I just... Fuck this. I gotta go fill out applications...I'll catch back up wit ya'll in a minute.

PEACE!

-AmericanUnderGround

Do you know what the word "application " means (in legal terms ) AU?

Do you really feel you should beg for "privileges"? That is not being free.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption