Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Utility AFV

Postby free_spirit » Mon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

I kind of think you're bang on Sarah. The UCC is merely the American's codification of contract/fleet/roman/admiralty/maritime "law"
from what I understand, therefore any terminlogy relating to UCC is purely American although admiralty law
has to be uniform for all who trade internationally thus the term adopted by the Yanks Uniform Commercial Code. I feel a lot of what we hear about working re AFV
exists here but under different terminology perhaps?

That's how I see it anyhow.

:love: :peace:
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby strawmansarah » Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm

As I've said before on here, I believe it WORKS, but ENFORCING it is a whole different ballgame. They have the option to enforce in the USA because they have the relevant agencies/paperwork/filings, but we in the UK, don't! :psst:

My understanding of the UCC is it is a system of Uniformly processing commerce in the USA where different States have different ways of doing commerce. It is to make that process easier/smoother WITHIN States of the USA. Only. It's DOMESTIC.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby traderfluff » Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Well NPower have had the balls to revert the acceptance to non legal method and no cheque is apparent...... all letters were headed less to my standard case and duplicate deception letters sent same day to the ALL CAPS.. but slightly worded different omitting the non acceptance, but no payment or cheque received with the usual decreasing timescale. I also got a lovely e-mail hearsay stating their legal team confirm that their is no acceptance of any other instrument than legal tender..... funny then when I asked for the super legal team to contact me directly so we can get some details to forward to the inland revenue for a fraudulent access to my employer account.... yes you guest it they will not contact me directly!! WHOOPS..

But here's the clue if non existence of remedy is true the.

1. Why send a letter of acceptance, word accurate on direction on the presentment... greatly exempt from levy and 5% domestic charge?
2. Why send other remittance with obvious alterations... bold boxes on amount and sort code(second account) with abbreviated credit account number?
3. why send new updated remittance with full as the first account description, non bold highlights credit account no./sort code(second account), but Bold highlighted value box?

They keep changing the presentment boxes if it just standard assisted paperwork why change it? why sign it? or why need it?.....

All points to the are knowing but will not honour up front, So lets get inside and shake those mofos to the edge....

IF FEAR CHEWS YOU UP, THEN HOW DO YOU GET ANYWHERE BUT SPAT ON!!!! SURRENDER YOURSELF AND LOCK THE DOOR.... OR STAND ON THE EDGE OF A CLIFF AND TAKE THAT LEAP OF FAITH.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby free_spirit » Wed May 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Has anyone tries a promissory note, I undersand this is the correct format
it has all the same info as a bank (promissory) note. A twenty can omly be exchange d for 2 10's
or 4 5's if you get what I mean. You try cashing it in at the bank for 20 pounds, twenty pounds of what?

Make up your own promissory note and pay with that then send them an affidavit stating the truth that it
is a species of money if they refuse it.

PROMISSORY NOTE edited.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby marknd1997 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

I've been reading this thread with alot of interest! The day a technique is found that cannot be repudiated or refuted will be a huge step in the freemen movement. Last year I did a thread on AFV for Sky TV on the tpuc.org site. At that time, I decided to pay for Sky TV using the AFV technique. Fortunately, I recorded the conversation with the Sky rep who told me that it was OK to pay this way for the "foreseeable future." So for about four months, I paid the SkyTV using this technique. Anyway, one day, a Sky rep contacted me and claimed I had not paid in a while :puzz: Note, they normally disconnect if you miss two payments :puzz: :puzz: . They threatened to send out a DCA to collect, but I told them of the taped conversation, and replayed a segment of it. The office staff who called would invariably hang up. They had a couple of DCA's write me, but they too gave up when I mentioned the taped conversation, in my letters!
What was very odd during those times was the fact that I had full access to the Sky channels for 4 months without any bother up until that point. Anyway, in that same thread, Arten noted that I should have sent it to HM Treasury and not SkyTV. I think Sky probably realized the implication of what they had done and decided to put a stop to it. They had potentially opened a "can of worms." It is also possible that because their office is so dysfunctional (i.e. one section not knowing what the other is doing) it went unnoticed for four months? :puzz: :puzz: Nah!! I don't think so!!!
I personally think the goalpost has been moved a multitude of times by the government/ptb/bankers et al, as they don't want us to become free of their enslavement, hence the difficulty in obtaining a sustainable breakthrough that can be used by all freemen/freewomen!!
I've done some additional research on the subject but still noticing resistance and the moving of the goal post by the ptb. Eventually, we will find a means of doing this in Britain, in such a manner that it cannot be refuted!
What is crooked cannot be straightened; what is lacking cannot be found.
marknd1997

Previous

Return to Commercial Redemption