The price of redemption...

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

The price of redemption...

Postby AzziDePazzi » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Well I have to say, I'm a little disconcerted to find out how much the UK Winston Shrout seminar costs.

I appreciate the guy. He's a goldmine of information and a very good figurehead in this field. I do believe that he has the right to charge for his info, as he's done a hell of a lot of work finding everything out to impart unto others. I was very excited to see UK dates.

However -

:cry: £500 per primary attendee. Not including the recommended 'support materials' which would probably add ~£400 to purchase them all.

How many attendees would they expect there? 30? 40?

30 people = £15000

I mean, a plane ticket would cost him £500 absolute TOPS! And the accommodation, maybe another £2-300 for 3 or so nights. If he was staying here for a couple of weeks and visiting some UK chums, he guy is looking at a £2000 outlay at the VERY VERY MOST, surely. For arguments sake, take away 2k for convention room rental and food. 10k for 2 days work is not bad.

Considering that most people who are looking into commercial redemption are doing so because of a LACK of money, or extreme circumstances like banks foreclosing on their homes, I don't believe this to be 'in the spirit' of helping your fellow brethren.

The guy has a right to charge what he wants, but in honesty, it looks like he rakes it in. I don't feel so guilty for watching his seminars for free on veoh now!

If I had the money, I -would- go but unfortunately, this is only going to be affordable to some. Especially NOT the people who would probably benefit the most from this info.

ADP
AzziDePazzi

Re: The price of redemption...

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, all the information is right here on this forum for free. Remember that some people only believe they are getting something of value if they pay for it. Fair do's, each to their own as they say....around here....Whatever floats your boat.... :giggle:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby AzziDePazzi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am

consumerpada wrote:I wouldn't worry about it, all the information is right here on this forum for free. Remember that some people only believe they are getting something of value if they pay for it. Fair do's, each to their own as they say....around here....Whatever floats your boat.... :giggle:

Yeah. I've been glued to this site since I found it. Learning every day.

Admiralty pun, right? :geek: :grin:
AzziDePazzi

Postby city boy 5705 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 am

consumerpada wrote:I wouldn't worry about it, all the information is right here on this forum for free. Remember that some people only believe they are getting something of value if they pay for it. Fair do's, each to their own as they say....around here....Whatever floats your boat.... :giggle:

i'm not so sure if as you say ,all the information etc can be found here (yet). His work as far as i can see resolves around balancing everything out commercially , ie with AFV & use use of bonds, i have not found out for example about how to use the same bonding methods on here ( as yet) allbeit for the UK.
i'm considering going,but the £500 is a bit steep but maybe that's commercial reality for "workshops". Since i found out about all this , the thirst for knowledge is all consuming!
city boy 5705

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

Agreed, it may not ALL be here, but hey, we can change that.. :saint: ... I'm thirsty too :hug:

Tell me, what about bonding do you not get? I mean what is missing?
:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby city boy 5705 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm

I understand the bonding principle ( i think) just dont know how to go to a) create on, b) where to lodge it ? and c) according to Winston Shrout , it all about the lien on the bond anyway

i'm in the UK
city boy 5705

Postby fredqwerty » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

The reason why people are unclear about the detail of many of Shrout's ideas, even after re-watching his videos, is because he is deliberately vague.
It is NOT POSSIBLE to explain this stuff so badly, by accident. It takes practice.
He has had a few years to hone his communication skills yet would still fail any teacher's training assessment.
I'm no genius but, apparently, I can explain all the freeman/legal/lawful stuff that I know, far better than him & I've only had 3 people to practice on!
I see the same trait with Vic Beck - someone else who needs a damn good good slap.
fredqwerty

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Coincidentally I've been watching some of his stuff over the past few days whilst i try to get my head around Notarial stuff....there's a guy called Burke (i think) who pops up and explains it all really well in about 10 minutes....in the next video, he draws and explains the relationship between the Queen, Canada and Citizens....also in about 10 minutes....my money is on him.

And I started a thread on here about creating Bonds and I'm still not finding people have the answer...cos I know i don't have it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Why dont you contact his people and tell them that you could guarantee that you could get 40 or 50 freemen to attend his seminar at a reduced monetory rate ,therefore more freeman can be educated to wot he is really preaching . until the monetory system is abandoned it will always dicate terms.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby city boy 5705 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:28 pm

huntingross wrote:Coincidentally I've been watching some of his stuff over the past few days whilst i try to get my head around Notarial stuff....there's a guy called Burke (i think) who pops up and explains it all really well in about 10 minutes....in the next video, he draws and explains the relationship between the Queen, Canada and Citizens....also in about 10 minutes....my money is on him.

And I started a thread on here about creating Bonds and I'm still not finding people have the answer...cos I know i don't have it.

do you have a link to burke's info/knowledge ? thanks
\
city boy 5705

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption