Waste Water

Waste Water

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am

I can remember when all water services were covered by rates, then they started charging for water, now they split water delivery and waste water. Waste water costs are more than water delivery!!!! Including road water run off.
I have not paid Waste Water Services for 1 1/2 yrs now. The last letter addressed to strawman was returned in post, written on front, "THERE IS NO PERSON OF THAT NAME LIVING AT THIS ADDRESS" which of course was perfectly true since a fiction is not alive. :giggle: They cannot disconnect my services. :giggle: Even more fun, I live in a flat so even though it is the same named company that supplies the water, they cannot turn me off without turning downstairs off too. :giggle: I am wondering what they will do next. Anyone any experience with this?
Love and Light :love: :sun:
AD
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Re: Waste Water

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

I've been pondering this for a while now. Our water bill is split (almost equally) between 'water in' & 'waste out'. Now I understand that there is a cost involved with processing water to clean it but it seems to me that we're paying twice for the same thing!

We pay for clean water......... no problem with that...... and then we pay to have that water cleaned...... and then they sell it back to us! Double jeopardy perhaps?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Return to Utility Bills