First court appearance since becoming a Freeman

Re: First court appearance since becoming a Freeman

Postby Farmer » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Zaniwhoop wrote:Here's the transcript, as best as I can make it out and recall. There's so many bits I can now see that I should have challenged him on. But it is a very intense and nerve racking experience. (Note to self. Be better prepared next time.) I suppose like most things though, the more you do it the easier it will become.

Absolutely. I bet the magistrate was probably even more nervous than you on his first day. Maybe something like a conference call on skype the day before might help with some practice.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby jonboy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Well done Si.

I definately got flashed on the A14 today, I am going to use this opportunity as my first chance to challenge jurisdiction, from start to finish. I'll keep y'all posted. :sun:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Si. I have a cat, now where are the pigeons?

Judge. It's my ball...erm court and i'll play my own game thanks.

you did well there, the judge wasn't having it was he, we need to find out why if we can. well done for trying. do you know what happened with the case? what was the outcome?
kevin

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Do you think he wasn't listening because you didn't claim common law jurisdiction? he say's he's going to try the case under british law
kevin

Postby Zaniwhoop » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks mOz,
mOz wrote: Did you take little prompt notes in etc?
Yes, I took in a rather hastily scribbled script, which I prepared the night before from the anti terrorist's material.

mOz wrote:I think it would be good to put here (on record :giggle: ) what you believe you should have said or done. :yes:
Well, for the record :rotfl: I should have asked "Why are we not on the record then, is there something criminal going on here today?" (or something along those lines) also, in response to his "or get out of my chambers", I should have said "Are these your private courts then?" And generally I should have been a little more forceful and said "I am going to come in now, reserving all my inalienable rights and sit where the defendant usually sits, Are there any objections?" Which might have gotten me in there without being under their jurisdiction, if he didn't object. Also, to his "I will conduct this case under British Law..." I should have said "I claim Common Law jurisdiction and I waive the benefits" though I don't think that would have made much difference to his proceeding, but maybe it would, anyhow, I still should have got it in I think.

Other than that, I should have used a lot less Ers and Erms. I know it's Wimbledon season, but I don't really want to sound like Tim Henman :grin: Oh! and generally not sound quite so much like a stuck record.

jonboy wrote:Well done Si.

I definately got flashed on the A14 today, I am going to use this opportunity as my first chance to challenge jurisdiction, from start to finish. I'll keep y'all posted. :sun:
I have been flashed three times, but only ever got one ticket through the post, so don't hold your breath. I did mean to say earlier, let's be sure not to go out of our way just to get into court. I'm sure there'll be enough opportunities, and we can be better prepared than I was.

kevin wrote:Do you think he wasn't listening because you didn't claim common law jurisdiction? he say's he's going to try the case under british law
Yes, quite possibly, see above (still kicking myself a bit for that one).

kevin wrote:Si. I have a cat, now where are the pigeons?

Judge. It's my ball...erm court and i'll play my own game thanks.
:rotfl:

kevin wrote:you did well there, the judge wasn't having it was he, we need to find out why if we can. well done for trying. do you know what happened with the case? what was the outcome?
No, I don't know the outcome, but it's almost certainly going to be a default judgement, as he carried on as if I wasn't there. Which may be a bit of a pain, with bailiffs and what have you, however I intend to appeal, but I think it will need to be to a higher court, as I already tried to officially request. I think I'd like to see about setting up a Court de jure, and be the claimant against the Judge for denying me my inalienable rights. Which I think would be preferable to trying to take this through their system.

Now, shall I stick this on the public board? As I am a little concerned not to give a bad impression, being a Site Administrator and all.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Perhaps you weren't on the record because you hadn't entered the court or the case hadn't started properly
kevin

Postby huntingross » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

I don't know what you've got on them Si, but you need to level the field....counterclaim is the only way to do it I think.

You need to have the status of plaintiff....one of the audio lawyer types went into quite alot of detail on it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am

kevin wrote:Perhaps you weren't on the record because you hadn't entered the court or the case hadn't started properly
Possibly, and maybe I should have said "are we going to be on the record once the hearing starts?", I'll certaimly have that ready for another time.

huntingross wrote:I don't know what you've got on them Si, but you need to level the field....counterclaim is the only way to do it I think.

You need to have the status of plaintiff....one of the audio lawyer types went into quite alot of detail on it.
Well, it's not the only way, but I am considering that possibility, if it's not too late. However, it still feels too much like playing in their system. And not having spare funds to pay court fees with, I'm a bit stuck if they refuse to issue the case, as they have with any of the appeals I have so far tried.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 am

huntingross wrote:I don't know what you've got on them Si, but you need to level the field....counterclaim is the only way to do it I think.

definatly playing their game there, that would make it impossible to deny them jurisdicion surely. i still hope it's possible to force it to be heard under common law, no injured party...no case
kevin

Postby huntingross » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

The counterclaim is a common law claim to remain consistant, although we do write up and quote statutes at them, but understand what you're saying....but if you walk in that room as a defendant, you're already playing their game.

If the counterclaim is sufficiently well grounded, and they can see a level chance of loosing, they are more likely to drop their case if we drop ours....horse trading is good....after all, they are just doing business, and winning an FPN and loosing a £3m copyright claim (for example) should sharpen the concentration.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to Court appearances only