First court appearance since becoming a Freeman

First court appearance since becoming a Freeman

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Well, I'll just post this audio, as is for now, and will transcribe it later, as the microphone on my mobile didn't pick up the judge's voice very well. I have amplified his responses to make them audible, but noise is also amplified of course.

I'm kicking myself a bit for not saying some things I've since thought of, but an interesting learning experience. If anyone's got any good example bills ready for when the Order is sent, just let me know.

Si's first court appearance since becoming a Freeman
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Re: First court appearance since becoming a Freeman

Postby huntingross » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Was this the 15 minute hearing to establish jurisdiction Si ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 am

huntingross wrote:Was this the 15 minute hearing to establish jurisdiction Si ?
It was scheduled as a 15 minute hearing, and was to establish jurisdiction as far as I was concerned. As the summons was rebutted using the template. It was originally a moneyclaimonline small claim, but when they received my rebuttal challenging the court's jurisdiction it was transferred to the local crown court. Here's one of their forms I sent back, so I think it should have been quite clear to them what my position was.

I just wish I'd asked "why are we not on the records Sir, is there something criminal going on here that you would rather not be known about?" and "Are you denying me the reservation of my inalienable rights?" and as well as asking why I would be arrested, I should have got in "Are you threatening to have me arrested for asking relevant questions?". Not that I think it would have made much difference, but it may have clarified things for my record a little.

Does anybody here know, are they legally obliged to record hearings? And are they legally obliged to allow us to reserve our inalienable rights? and if so any idea where it says so in their statutes? I'm fairly sure he was breaking their rules, but I guess I need to do some more research before appealing to one of their higher courts, or before convening a Court de jure and bringing the Judge before a jury for denying my rights to a fair trial.

Anyway, I need to go and get on with getting our shop ready to reopen, I'll catch you folk L8R.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Farmer » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 am

A few days ago I went to a magistrates court to have a look. I spoke with one of the guys who do the security. Forgot to ask him what his title was; but he would be the one that arrests you. According to him, everything is recorded in a magistrates court; but these ones have microphones which have a red light when they are on, and I have noticed that they are not always on. I also told him about the differences about common law and statutes, which he already understood and agreed with. He also agreed that something needed to be done because the courts are getting out of control. He agreed that there is a lot of corruption. This guy was very clued up from the years he has been working there. He agreed that statutes are not law and do not apply to you unless you consent. I will talk some more with him in the future because I did not have much time this time because he was indirectly telling me that the courts were not acting correctly.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 am

Nice one Farmer, he sounds like a useful contact. At least I personally learned a lesson, in as much as discovering the Judges (if this one is anything to go by) are pompous arrogant gits who seriously need taking down a peg or two.
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi Si.

Interesting eh, can you do a transcript for us. So how was it left? they denyed you your rights, did they send you away...or did you leave rather?

well in for giving it a go :shake:
kevin

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 pm

It just occurred to me Si, that you need to take a scribe with you, so they can act as the court recorder, Common Law is superior to Statute, they can't throw you off the ship, you weren't on it (were you ?) you "stand your ground"....read the Ex Cop thread....he walked out when he was ready...it was his court...a shorthand secretary would be worth their weight in gold in these circumstances.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 am

Excellent suggestions H, I'll transcribe as soon as poss. That's part of the difficulty at the moment, too busy trying to make ends meet, and therefore not able to concentrate on this stuff. which is just what they want of course. :grr: Anyway, I will get onto it later today.

Cheers!

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Here's the transcript, as best as I can make it out and recall. There's so many bits I can now see that I should have challenged him on. But it is a very intense and nerve racking experience. (Note to self. Be better prepared next time.) I suppose like most things though, the more you do it the easier it will become.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mOz » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Well done Si! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'd never have been able to get that out so coolly.
My gob runs away days before my brain engages. :grin:

Thanks for the transcript.
I think it would be good to put here (on record :giggle: ) what you believe you should have said or done. :yes:

I'm definately learning from yours and Angie's experiences (dunno if i put that right :puzz: ) and i can truly say that if i was in court tomorrow i'd f@ck it up.
never been near one, and honestly cannot predict how i would react at present.

Did you take little prompt notes in etc?

Anyway, thanks mate, i know your busy!

Love to Ange and You and your wee ones.
m :love: z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Next

Return to Court appearances only