BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT 3RD SEPT.

BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT 3RD SEPT.

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Well tomorrows the big day for my first appearance in Court. I think I've got all my paperwork in order. I sent rebuttals, estoppals and a Notice of Special Appearance to present a Notice of Standing, Intent & Reservation of Inalienable Rights.

I'm typing up a 'crib' sheet for the case with some words of wisdom from Veronica and other members and hoping my arse won't pucker up like a snare drum and I'll fudge my 'lines' (After all, we're all acting are'nt we?) and cock it up.

So, wish me luck as you wave me goodbye, and I'll update tomorrow sometime.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT 3RD SEPT.

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Good luck Mike. I have only been in a Magistrates court once as a defendant a long time ago and I loved it. Just relax and pretend its home. They even have TV's in the corner sometimes now.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby mOz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

As i've never been in a mag's court, i went along this afternoon to Wigan mag's to ask a few questions as to why they've had a "hearing" of my "case" and granted a liability order, all without offering me chance to attend.

i asked if the proceedings had been recorded? (no never)
i asked if i could have the magistrates names in attendance (er, you'll have to ask wigan council)
i asked why i wasn't invited (dunno, the courts are hired privately by wigan council)

So now it's back to wigan council with some more bloody questions.

I also sat in the public bit for an hour and watched them extracting dosh from vunerable people and found it really depressing.
I may go again for the experience, as i found it oppressive and wouldn't have liked to have been on the spot. I'd have certainly sworn and fecked it right up for myself. :grin:

:peace:
m :sun: z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Ah-ha! Swearing in court is most likely to be my downfall Moz! The way I feel right now is to tell them to "Go fuck yourselves!" but I think I'll leave that to the end if it does'nt go my way.

The last time I was in Court was back in 1990 and they treated me like a twat! They asked me for my 'story' and then talked among themselves while I was telling it! After thet passed sentance the Clerk of the Court asked me if I had anything to say and I piped up "Well, actually, I think that sentance is a bit harse!". The Clerk lost his rag and shouted that I was not in a position to critisise the verdict of the court. " Then you should'nt have asked me if I had anything to say then should you" I replied.

"Apologise to the Bench!" he demanded. My very words were: "Sorry Bench!". :rotfl:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kevin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm

MikeThomas wrote:
"Apologise to the Bench!" he demanded. My very words were: "Sorry Bench!". :rotfl:

class! :clap:

good luck tomorrow, like you said, just remember it's all an act, try to think of yourself on stage playing a part...act it out, show them your not in fear
kevin

Postby jobsaboba » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm

good luck tomorrow mate....... wear matching socks lol

jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby mOz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Best o' luck Mike, if i was a bit nearer i'd pop in.
We gotta just keep trying this stuff ain't we folks?
They'll get the message soon enough when everybuggers at it :grin:

mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Best of freeman luck to ya Mike, m8!!

Just remember - if ya get intimidated - try to imagine the magistrates cum face!! - you'll never be intimidated by them again. :rotfl:

Used to work on my Sgt Major a treat, dude! :yes: (from atilla to twat in one swoop) :clap:

Pete
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 pm

make sure you have a few jotters down your shorts too....just in case you get a good swatting from the head master.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby SoulWave » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Wishing you All the very Best :grin:

And if it does all go tits up (which I'm sure it won't) then you may like to take a few lines from this lady in court... (OK, so it's from a comedy program, but she makes a bloody good speech) and I only wish I'd seen it before I went to court last week. :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUosm_BBv9g

Anyway, not wishing to make light of this, I sincerely hope it all goes the way you, and indeed all of us, want it to.

I'll be thinking of you.

Mark.
SoulWave

Next

Return to Court appearances only