BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT 3RD SEPT.

Re: BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT 3RD SEPT.

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 pm

HI Mike ,
i`ll be thinking of you tomorrow , what time is the hearing?
Dont take no shit from any of them, remeber they are servants - leave your shoes outside the court room door for them to shine when they have finished saying their piece - that's what servants are supposed to do aint it ?

sending loads of love and positive energy your way mate

:hug:

love and light
angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Farmer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Mike, if you still have time, have a look at this post:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2421&start=0
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Well guys, it's all over! After presenting the usher with my Notice of Standing, Intent, and Reservation of Inalienable Rights I sat for two hours waiting.
My notice was not presented to the Magistrates nor was the court 'On the record' (They don't do thay apparently) In fact they Clerk of the Court had not put ONE SINGLE NOTICE OR DOCUMENT that I sent into the public record and the Magistrates had no idea.

Anyway, I'll formulate the whole sordid tale and post it in the relevant section.

THE TRAILER The story of a common man doing battle with the corrupt court system, getting arrested & detained for CRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT and telling the Magistrate "I'll do what I want!"
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 pm

magistrates courts are never on the record, and apparently they never have any prior knowledge of the case when you go in. judges are a different story, they will have an idea of the background of the case before it starts
kevin

Previous

Return to Court appearances only