Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Re: Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Postby elemental mechanic » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Farmer wrote:
Anyway, its easy to do this from an armchair. Good luck with whatever happens now, but stay away from the violence, they want that.

it's obvious your pissed and friggin fuming & rightly so mike but don't play into their hands. they would love nothing more than to view us (yes all of us) as terrorist. (and i don't view that as a dramatic statement, after all one mans terrorist is the next mans freedom fighter.)

i have to say though that if they continue to disrespect the will of the people, even if that's a minority, something does need to be done.

..they are no respecters of common law
..we have unwittingly been subscribed to a society we have no desire to be in and certainly no contract.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks for the response guys!

Farmer: I would have 'waived the benefits' but an opportunity did not arise, and thinking about the word 'Guilty' was never used either. They just told me what the fine/costs were and said they would accept a fiver a week starting on Sept 10. The final paperwork was a ratty photocopy of HMCS Info Guide on how & where to pay. Also another ratty photocopy on the cheapest paper available headed: TO THE DEFENDANT: COLLECTION ORDER. There is no court seal/stamp or even a signiture.

EM: Yes, I am pissed off. I dis-like Kangaroo Courts and bullies. They are in my top three DISLIKE LIST along with littering. As for the violence. I'm not violent by nature but I am capable of it, as we all are.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby consumerpada » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:53 pm

MikeThomas wrote: I dis-like Kangaroo Courts and bullies. They are in my top three DISLIKE LIST along with littering. .

cracking!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby elemental mechanic » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Thanks for the response guys!

Farmer: I would have 'waived the benefits' but an opportunity did not arise, and thinking about the word 'Guilty' was never used either. They just told me what the fine/costs were and said they would accept a fiver a week starting on Sept 10. The final paperwork was a ratty photocopy of HMCS Info Guide on how & where to pay. Also another ratty photocopy on the cheapest paper available headed: TO THE DEFENDANT: COLLECTION ORDER. There is no court seal/stamp or even a signiture.

EM: Yes, I am pissed off. I dis-like Kangaroo Courts and bullies. They are in my top three DISLIKE LIST along with littering. As for the violence. I'm not violent by nature but I am capable of it, as we all are.

indeed & agreed mike, and i have been milling over the kangaroo court bit i tend ro scout the net for other matters to do with court and have come to the conclusion that attending one without proper status established is an issue.

understand though i am not saying i have found a prescribed means in order to do that, it does however occur to me that our attendance at court on their turf, their ship, is the problem.

now are they a company :puke: ing their policies yes or no? we all seem to agree that they are. all the paperwork we hand over never seems to be quite right and if it is, it's ignored and just for good measure they can and will keep you waiting, detain you or suggest you've lost the plot, (or all three) and then bill you for their pleasure.

i was going somewhere with this and lost my thread in my part rant, i simply think that the error is waking up and thinking that one can function within the system without the above threats becoming worse. (purposely vague there) i think i'll stop at this point perhaps someone can pick this baton up and carry it on a bit more.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby spudy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Firstly Mike let me congratulate you on your standing mate, you never waivered from what i read in your post one bit and i can say from experience that is a very very hard thing to do under the pressure they pile on continualy mate..that deserves my respect mate and you fully earned it.

i also agree with huntingross, they can not let us win..the house of cards thing is fully correct and they are protecting the base cards as much as bloody possible...

so they will lie cheat, use underhand switch and throws and anything else they can get away with...

i know what you had to face mate, and i know how it grates you and makes you feel like a failure, but as a lot of good friends here...you included..have basicly said, there is no failure only lessons learned...

in my eye's failure is also something you, yourself do that makes the otherside win..you did nothing wrong at all, they just lied cheated and fucked you, thats not failure, thats unfair!!!

but that was one thing we already knew about these sharlitons mate..

again congratulations mike.
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby Farmer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Some questions that come to mind are:

Where does it state that a council can hire a Magistrate to pass judgment in its favour? I really am useless at looking at statues and understanding them.

As it appears that the court is only interested in finding out whether the person turned up is living in that property, what is the point in going to the court and placing yourself under their jurisdiction? It would seem that a proper set of paperwork to be able to get it into the public without going to court may be the right course, allowing remedy if the court acted incorrectly.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Veronica » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Yes Michael ... you did brilliantly! I don't think you really put a foot wrong.

Yes ... it was a Kangaroo Court ... they all are! They have no other way. They could NEVER proceed with honesty.

But violence only begets violence, so please re-consider that aspect.

This dam will break when enough people have trod the same path as you, in the way you did it. At least, that's what I firmly believe. My own time will come, I'm sure.

They KNOW they are wrong. They KNOW they are fucking EVIL. They KNOW they are arseholes. Just try to imagine what it would be like if you had to do what they do? You'd feel like topping yourself. (Well, I would, if I were reduced to doing that for a 'living')

A lot of what they do stems from their inner anger at themselves ... and takes the form of lashing out. The 'contempt of court' thing being a prime example.

Quite frankly pity for them is probably the order of the day, because they are so utterly pathetic.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby joefree » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:55 am

Veronica wrote:A lot of what they do stems from their inner anger at themselves ... and takes the form of lashing out. The 'contempt of court' thing being a prime example. Quite frankly pity for them is probably the order of the day, because they are so utterly pathetic.

I think this is absolutely correct...... if they actually followed their own rules they would be out of a job and their sad little lives would become even more meaningless. "Pity" is certainly the only word that comes to mind.

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:00 am

Some good news!!!! Re-reading my Notice of Intent it seems that Bridgend Magistrates Court have activated my FEE SCHEDULE and now owe me 100,000 in gold/silver bullion for any orders. After all they read it during the hearing and failed to object to anything in the notice.

Now, how do I claim it?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 am

I think they call that poetic justice. Well done.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Court appearances only