Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Re: Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Postby joefree » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 am

Great news - I suggest raising an invoice and sending it to them..... by recorded delivery. Make sure that you state payment due by, and state that you will apply penalties for late payment. :cheer:
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Farmer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 am

Mark (huntingross) is going through a similar procedure.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Veronica » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Mike. A few things.

First of all, write to the Clerk of the Court, pointing that aspect out. In that letter you can request that he sends you back the forms (BY RETURN!) that enable you to claim £100,000 (don't mention the gold bullion) ... but on the form cross out the "£" and substitute "gold bullion as per my Claim of Right".

With regard to what actually happened, I suggest that - up front - at the "off" - it is possible to say: "For your information I am an accredited member of a website that collects something like a million hits per month, from all over the world. Everything that transpires here today will be posted exactly as it happens INCLUDING NAMES. I therefore suggest that the Court operates fairly … indeed whiter than white, listening to the arguments I put forward, and responding in substance or - by silence - acquiescing to the points I make. You may, if necessary, have to learn to do this from now on because I am not in the slightest bit frightened of you. You are nothing more than a PRIVATE COMPANY, actively trading, and have no more authority than a Security Guard at Tescos. I'm not scared of you, any more than I am of Tescos. You need a lawfully-enforceable CONTRACT before I take advantage of your Company's services"

As and when they may reach for the 'muscle', it is fair to point out "OK ... I see you reached for the muscle. That always happens when you lose the argument, doesn't it? OK, well I know you will all want to go home, so I'll wait downstairs for as long as necessary, while the clock ticks on your charade. In the end it will be seen as a complete charade, and a waste of time, because the clock will make it so. You had better understand, once and for all, I am not in the slightest bit frightened of you, as I have already told you."

(Well, that's what I'd say. And if any wanker talks over me ... I'd talk over him. I'd be quite prepared to tell him to "Shut up and fucking listen ... you might learn something!")

(But then, I don't agree that The Freemen Way should ALWAYS be polite. Polite to start with ... yes ... but there comes a point where you just "tell it like it is")

You see, Mike ... that's why they called in the Solicitor. That's why the Magistrate came down. THEY WANTED TO GO HOME!

So ... what do you do? YOU DRAG IT OUT ... DRAG IT OUT ... DRAG IT OUT. Make them squirm "Shit ... I'm going to miss Neighbours at this rate!"

The pathetic bastards are only worried about missing Corrie/EastEnders etc.

THEY ARE A FUCKING BUSINESS! THEY ARE OPEN BUSINESS FUCKING HOURS! THEY ALWAYS WANT TO GO HOME! THE CLOCK IS AGAINST THEM! THE CLOCK IS ON YOUR SIDE! USE THE CLOCK!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm

UPDATE

OK! I've just phoned the Court to find out who's,who in the cast list of actors at Bridgend Magistrates Court:

Chair: MR ALUN JENKINS ( Lead player in the debacle they call justice & fair play)

Bench: MR GARETH CHAMBERLIN ( Walk On/ Extra)

Bench: MS GAIL BOWDITCH (Walk On / Extra [Complies with Sex Equality Act])

Legal Advisor: MRS MANDY WINTLY

Deputy Justices Clerk: MR ANDREW MORRIS ( This guy was brought in in the 'second half', probably to try to intimidate)

I've also checked out who to complain to about the Magistrate inappropriate behaviour (read: UNLAWFUL) and you have to complain to the local Advisory Committee. Guess who they are. Go on, take a wild guess........... that's right! THE CLERK TO THE JUSTICES AT BRIDGEND MAGISTRATES COURT, A MR DAVID RICHMOND (BARRISTER)

TALK ABOUT 'FAIR PLAY'.

And many thanks Veronica. I will be composing a letter in due course. But do I start paying the alledge 'Fine'?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Don't you accept the fine on proof of claim

"I accept the fine that you can prove you don't owe me shit loadsa money for infringement of my schedule"
etc etc

Failure to prove every point will result in a commercial lien against the lot of you.

Sort of thing

Edit by Veronica: HR, I can't understand this post ... is it me ... or are there words missing?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 am

OK! Just received a 'Notice of Endorsment of Licence' from those lovely robots at Bridgend Magistrates Court. It simply says:

Order
The court has ordered that your driving licence be endorsed with 8 points.

It then offers a web link for furthur information to a direct.gov site

So far I have this order and am waiting for the postie to bring the order for the payment of the fine.
Now according to my Notice of Special Appearance & Intent they are now into me for £200, 000

That should fund Veronica's book should'nt it?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 am

If you start paying the fine, or send up your licence, then you will have contracted ... and everything goes out the window.

Your shout.

If you DON'T send up your licence ... beware the Great SOCPA Section 165 Scam (in which the Policymen are engaged) for the future.

Me? I'd get a copy of their Codes of Conduct and DEMAND the forms for a Judicial Review. In fact I'd just DEMAND both. Then I'd sit down and itemise all the things they did ... CONTRARY to the Public Relations bollox in their Code of Conduct.

(In fact, in the letter demanding these copies, I'd suggest that ... as well as sending the Codes of Conduct to me ... whoever should take the time to read them ... since I will be responding in a way that demands they explain themselves. FULLY)

These Codes of Conduct are VERY FERTILE GROUND.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby joefree » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:22 pm

As Veronica says be very careful not to contract with them. If you do pay then make sure that you add a disclaimer to your payment. However, I also realise that it is difficult to fight on forever so you need to decide what is best for you.

We will support you either way

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

joefree wrote:If you do pay then make sure that you add a disclaimer to your payment ....

They'll take notice of a Disclaimer?

Oh ... they'll take notice of something?

That's be a new one!

All they ever understand is "No", "No fucking way, Jose" (and so on).

And, if they struggle with that (as they do) "What part of 'No' is it that you don't understand"

The Freedom Movement is going to limp along, affectively lame in one foot, and one hand tied behind its back … doing UNTOLD DAMAGE to the movement itself … until EVERYONE INVOLVED understands that the only thing to say is:

“NO. NOT UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVED, BY SUBSTANTIVE ARGUMENT, THAT I HAVE A LAWFUL OBLIGATION SO TO DO. NOW PROVE IT … OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PISS OFF”

That's the Matra. That is the ONLY thing to EVER say.

WE have now had about 9 months of this. THEY HAVE -NEVER- COME BACK WITH A SUBSTANTIVE ARGUMENT.

Do you know something? I have a sneaking suspicion THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SUBSTANTIVE ARGUMENTS (*).

(* That's SARCASM for: THEY DON'T HAVE EVEN ONE SUBSTANTIVE ARGUMENTS. WE HAVE THEM ALL. EVERY SINGLE ONE)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby the_cat » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Yes, without a shadow of a doubt, if you pay the fine then you will have contracted. Absolutey 100% and there'll be no going back from that I don't think. Good luck.
the_cat

PreviousNext

Return to Court appearances only