Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Re: Justice & Fair Play for All (My Court Day)

Postby joefree » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Veronica wrote:They'll take notice of a Disclaimer?

I doubt it but at least it is worth putting in if he decides to pay..... which I'm not recommending but I do understand it is something that is being considered.......

In fact he should put is as a term of acceptance - if you cash this cheque then you agree.....

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby joefree » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Veronica wrote:viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2443&p=23574#p23574

I have and I don't disagree

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, I spoken to my wife Sarah, as whatever I do affects her & my son, and we've decided to tell the courts TO SHOVE IT UP THEIR ARSE'S

Not only am I aware that if I start to pay the fine I will be accepting their bollox, but I'm still fuming about thier treatment of me.

1) They refused to acknowledge my inalienable rights

2) They unlawfully incarcerated me

3) They proceeded without proving jurisdiction

4) The Magistrate failed to offer hid oath and the penal sum as requested in the document he read. (The same document that has the £100,000 fee for following orders)

So guys, that's it, in a nutshell. The court now have the option of sending bailiffs, calling me back to court and increasing the fine, or they can jail me.

Anyone know how much time you get for £285 ?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:28 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Anyone know how much time you get for £285 ?

Whatever they decide on the day.

It will require another Court Hearing. And another jurisdiction claim, etc. If you stand your ground and have friends to help you it could go either way ... large to set example to them ... or small in order to stop you making a fuss/admitting they have no real right to do it.

It depends on how STUPID they are.

You will get the chance to argue the toss ... PROVIDED THAT YOU STAND YOUR GROUND AND ... IF THEY TALK OVER YOU ... DON'T SHUT UP ... but talk back at them ... point by point ... issue by issue. Prove this ... prove that ... etc. Local Newspaper Reporter present would help. Pointing out that it will all be posted on this website will help.

They WILL send you to prison (they can't afford not to) .... but they might limit the damage to a week or so .. IF YOU POINT OUT HOW MUCH IT IS ALL GONNA COST THEM FOR £285 ... it will cost AT THE VERY LEAST £2,500 OF TAXPAYERS MONEY - PER WEEK - TO KEEP YOU INCARCERATED. Shove that up their collective arses BEFORE THEY PASS SENTENCE!

On the other hand, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, you may just get the opportunity to walk out home & free. It could be an idea to make your points and say "So ... case dismissed, then!" ... and start to walk out. I would ... and see how far I got.

If you had done it right, then could easily shrug and let you carry on walking. The element of surprise is on your side. This doesn't happen very often to them, you can be sure of that.

If they've let you walk out ... bearing in mind there will be a Policyman in Court ... then THEY ARE FUCKED. TOTALLY. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEG TO STAND ON AT ALL.

You have to remember ... THEY CAN'T DO THIS AS "LIABLE PERSON IN ABSENTIA" ... otherwise they would be putting something called "in absentia" in jail.

IF I HAD KNOWN, IN 1992, WHAT I KNOW NOW ... I WOULD HAVE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THEM.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Veronica, you've just reminded me of something. When I was in court and asked "are we on the record", the Magistrate eventually pointed to a young lady sitting on the side of the court and said that she would be reporting. When i asked if she was the court recorder he told me she was a reporter for the local rag.

I'll have to check out a copy at the newsagents and see if I get a mention. If it's there I'll scan it to the site. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

You ought to try to make contact with her anyway. If only to point out that the fireworks have not yet started.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm

It is also VERY POSSIBLE that they will attempt to cover their scrawny arses by giving you a SUSPENDED SENTENCE ... provided you pay £1 or 50p per week.

That's what they did to me. I (effectively, in 1992) told them to stuff it up their arses ... by not paying. Today I would tell them to their faces.

IF they do that, they say "We have found you guilty ... yada . yada ... and we have decided to send you to prison for nnn weeks ..."

then they deliberately pause ... expecting you to shit yourself ... (I didn't ... because i knew they often did this ... I think it flummoxed them a bit ...)

Then they continue "... however we have decided to suspend that sentence, provided you pay xx per week"

They play 'the psychology' to the max.

Psychology is all they really have.

Been there. Seen it. Done it. Bought the T-Shirt.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm

A soft option ... if they give a suspended sentence ... would be to pay it into their Suspense Account (goes well with a suspended sentence dunnit?).

You do this by paying over the Internet NOT QUOTING A REFERENCE. OR, better stil ... by quoting the refernce incorrectly ... reverse a couple of digits (easy mistake!)

Your Banks Statement will say you've paid. They will not be able to find your payments. However ... the funds are in their
account ... not yours. The funds are at their disposal ... not yours. You have discharged any obligation on your part.

So ... when they write an tell you that you haven't paid ... you can write back saying "Yes I have, and I have Bank Statements to prove it!". Don't say any more.

They will get into a tizzy.

Eventually you can let them off the hook by quoting the Reference you used.

They will write back saying "That's not right ... uh ... OK ... we've found your payments. Please quote this Reference in future"

All this can go on for some while. Because ... what you do ... is to DELETE the Reference.

And then the whole process of them saying you haven't paid starts again. And you can write back "Yes I have, and I have Bank Statements to prove it". They are in a tizzy once more e.g. "Can you please sned them to us?" ... answer "No ... what right do you have to the privacy of my Bank Account? And, btw, you told me this before, are you sure that your operation is fully competent? From my standpoint you appear to be utterly incompetent,"

... and so on. All you need is one letter of apology (I have THREE like this from Thames: of the Water family)

There's a Statute that says you can't accidentally, by complete mistake, type in the wrong Reference Number when setting up a payment facility? Is there? That's a 'law', is it? Quote it to me then, please.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Farmer » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm

If they sentence you, you will lose nothing by saying "I reject the sentence" and walk away leaving them to take any action.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Court appearances only