MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Based on revelations of this week (and the fact that I'm dead scared of Angie) I think I should persue the appeal of my 'No insurance/MOT' court case. The appeal is listed for Oct 30th and is a complete re-hearing of the case.

Now, I need some help with this in order that I don't get jailed for contempt this time, as I'm sure they are aware of my Freeman status. (How could they not be!)

I think the court have a plan. A plan to increase the fine and maybe a driving ban (yes...I know) but the main point will be to make an example of the Freeman principals we hold so dear.

So, by Monday, I need to have an airtight 'Notice of Special Appearance' and a 'Notice of Standing' for the court day and a willing volunteer to come to court as a witness. A lot to ask I know, but if we get the right result it'll mean we've found a great big chink in their armour.

The problem I see at the moment is the difficulty in getting our notices to the Judge and getting them 'on the record'.

So, please, thinking hats on for a decisive victory for all of us :yes:

i know it's a bit of a cheek but, if you don't ask, you don't get.

Edit by Mike: This post was kept in Mod Chat until completion to 'foil the spys'!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: MIKE'S APPEAL ( No wisecracks, thank you!)

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Good luck :shake:

Is this at a magistrates court or crown court? can you find out who will be sitting in advance or the case? (I doubt it)
kevin

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 pm

It's at Cardiff Crown Court Kev. I doubt I'll be able to find out who is sitting because they tend to 'amend' things depending on the case load. For example: If I'm on at 10am and they get a murder/ rape case come in, then they have reserved the right to alter my court time/date. I have to ring them the afternoon before the case. I've put this thread in Mod-Chat to eliminate the risk of 'spies', as I feel sure they have people monitoring boards like these. So lets just keep it to ourselves for the moment.
MikeThomas

Postby freeman-matt » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:44 pm

So if it's at crown does that mean there will be a jury,that could be fun..............
freeman-matt

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:52 pm

I think it does mean it'll be "on the record"
kevin

Postby Veronica » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Isn't it a case of standing at the door and saying "Are you prepared to place my Notices on the Court Record?". And persisting until "Yes" or "No". If "No" or prevarication then "In that case you have no authority to pass any judgment, and implementing any judgment would be a criminal act by all those who took a part in it".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Where's the contract....
What contract.....
So you admit there isn't one.....So there's no case to answer....Case dismissed....Thank you...Goodbye.

I'm still hazy what challenging jurisdiction actually means in terms of questions or admissions.....when you challenge something, you usually know what answer you're looking for as a result....

I can't envisage a day when they say "sure, you're right".....most likely they will just keep rolling on.

I posted some stuff in "What do you say" as a starter to try and have a template of words, but it needs some work on it to make it useful.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 am

Well isn't this what I' m ... we are all ... saying?

One simple question to start with: WHERE IS THE CONTRACT WHEREIN I REQUEST YOUR ADJUDICATION SERVICES? YOU ARE A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, ACTIVELY TRADING, AND HAVE THE SAME STATUS AS TESCO. I DO NOT NEED TO SHOP AT TESCO IF I CHOOSE NOT TO. WHY DO I NEED TO SHOP WITH YOUR COMPANY? SHOW ME WHY YOUR COMPANY OBLIGES ME, WHEREAS ALL OTHER COMPANIES DO NOT. UNTIL THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED, IN SUBSTANCE ,WE HAVE NO FURTHER BUSINESS TO CONDUCT. AND FUTHER PROCEEDING ON YOUR PART IS WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY TO SO DO, AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A FRAUDULENTLY-IMPOSED CONTRACT IS NOT BINDING, AND ACTUALLY CRIMINAL IN LAW.

Write, send, personally deliver, ask to speak to someone about it. Do this BEFORE the 31st!

If you actually get to speak to someone READ IT OUT TO THEM! Don't ask them if they want it read out ... just do it! Talk over them as necessary.

When they struggle for an answer ... leave a copy ... walk away ... say (over shoulder) ... "Everyone concerned is potentially acting in a CRIMINAL FASHION, until that question can be fully & completely answered in substance. You've been warned, so you have no excuses! You can no longer claim ignorance (which has never been an acceptable excuse anyway). Acting on the basis of an order from a Superior makes the Superior an ACCOMPLICE in Law. Neither you, nor any Superior is exhonerated. Everyone is individually responsible for their own actions, in Law. You cannot hide behind a Book of Rules, or the orders of a Superior"
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:48 am

Wow!! Thanks guys!!

Veronuica said:
One simple question to start with: WHERE IS THE CONTRACT WHEREIN I REQUEST YOUR ADJUDICATION SERVICES?

Is not my asking for an appeal 'contracting' with them?

And , on another note, I got this, this morning:
FurthurSteps Notice.jpg

ITS A NOTICE! How come we have to pay attention to their notices while they ignore ours? Is not 'equility before the law paramount and mandatory?

And notice the account number! I'm officially a customer! Yep! And the threats are making me really mad :grr: :grr: :grr: How fucking dare they threaten me! I've a good mind to declare sovereingty and state that unless they piss off I will declare that a stae of WAR now exsists between us!

And now it seems they are prepared to break their own statutes! They claim they can make an attachment of benefits and that totally contradicts the Social Security Administration Act.

So these fuckers are getting a notice to cease harrasment :grr:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

They
MikeThomas wrote:Is not my asking for an appeal 'contracting' with them?

They might argue that ... however your Appeal is to establish jurisdiction (in fact). So you need to go head to head (or toe-to-toe) and ask them how "Making an Appeal UNDER DURESS ... because you seemed to be left with no alternative ... because no-one answered your paperwork ..." establishes "jurisdiction".

"Might" (which they have, and is all that they've used) isn't "Right" ... is your basic platform.

The fact that they can send you the Further Steps Notice ... while there is an Appeal pending ... just shows they don't know their arses from their elbows. Maybe you should point that out?

I think you need to take a leaf out of Andrew's book. He's demanding stuff in writing (as opposed to phone calls), and answers to questions before agreeing to any re-Hearings.

You need to set the same ground rules.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Court appearances only